• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blast Update. Some shitty pics.

IML Gear Cream!
Fuck him this is my log now

Well yeah-But all that gear-did he die? Seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude you look awesome bro! keep it up

Where'd OP go? I've been MIa for a few months 🏿

I'm the new OP this is my fucking journal now

So I've been doing some leg presses:

50x10
55x 10
60x 10
65x 5
66x 2

Then did a massive drop set.
Now rep me fuckers.

I won't train arms no more
Skinny fat is all the rage in milan

That is the look, right?

Update: well I think I reached my goals. I'm going to usurp a new journal.

What a load of bs, if you are a gym rat then to doubt it will increase in size in no time. The sooner you get it taken care off the better.
Go see another doctor, be sure to request mesh as simple stitching will most likely come undone during squat / deadlift session.
Got the surgery almost 10 years later. The mesh migrated or something and it has to be cut open again… which seems like a mess of a surgery. I need 5 surgeries. Long story. Lyme disease multiple sever spinal issues etc alot.

Last pin was 4 days ago 1cc tne/drol (75/50) + 3cc test e 300mg/ml + 2cc tren e 210mg/ml, 30mg pp formestane, 50mg clomid.

Work has got me missing days... I'm pinning tomorrow morning;

-4cc tren E
-3cc test E
-40mg formestane
-50mg clomid

Then after I check out what supps & food there is in the morning, I'm going to hit 2 ius of slin, I'm going to taper up very very slowly

Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell
Idk what these cycles are lol sorry this was nearly 10 years ago idk wtf the clomid was for but that shart was fake

I also pin water base In my balls.

============================
[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;
I do not condone any illegal activities.
Word I pin drain cleaner base in my weiner vein prior to fucking moms.

I just found that post, at e4d long esters add up to
1470mg Tren E
2275mg Trest E

now assuming that Tre trains 4 times a week and TNE/drol is used on workout days only, that adds another
300mg TNE
200mg Drol

All together gives a grand total of 4245mg ew

... and there was me thinking Tre built his physique on pro hormones!
My calculations are based on your doses (quoted above) assuming e4d injections (also quoted above).
4ml Tren E 210mg =840mg, if pinned e4d that then adds up to 1470mg ew
Similarly all that Test E pinned e4d adds up to 2275mg ew

now assuming that you train 4 times a week and TNE/drol is used on workout days only, that adds another
300mg TNE ew
200mg Drol ew

All together gives a grand total of 4245mg ew

Now if its Mon and Thur (e3.5d) then overall weekly doses will be even higher.

4ml Tren E 210mg, pinned e3.5d adds up to 1680mg ew
All that Test E pinned e3.5d adds up to 2600mg ew
+ 300mg TNE and 200mg Drol (assuming you train 4 times a week)

New total: 4780mg of AAS / week

You have a lot of potential, I was even thinking about offering you a sponsored log, but then I calculated your doses lol
I was using a bunch of freebies all at once just having fun and logging it. At least I’m honest manzor. J-j-jah feel ?____

Also, I’m confident it wasn’t that much gear, the inflammation would be quite significant from all those junky ass slvnts

Lol not at all

============================
[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;
I do not condone any illegal activities.
Pretty confident that back then my typical dose of things were:
750mg Test ew, 600mg tren ew, and 75mg dbol ED

and I’m confident that the typical larger unnecessary doses I tried at first were

1500mg test ew, 800-1000mg tren, and 150mg dbol ed (exploding nosebleeds violent back pumps and all)

i see a lot of drugs, a random diet, a lot of lowish grade medical/health issues (GERD, GI problems), no posting or tracking of progress in the gym, and a guy wtih a decent amount of muscle that is hovering around the same weight.
Fairly accurate lol

Tren definitely causes and aggravates acid reflux. If you didnt have it, you will (especially at high doses) and if you have it, it's sure to get worse. Shitty eating is sure to be one of the culprits. When on tren I'd focus on eating good, whole foods. Whole milk is very acidic and probably should be avoided by someone with gerd. As well as coffee and fried foods. A ton of oral supps are sure to add to it.
I did learn this eventually

Back