• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blast Update. Some shitty pics.

IML Gear Cream!
Dose ghb at 15 ml Ed to sleep like the dead lol

Most follistatin is bullshit and too expensive for the risk. Legit igf, mgf, and ghrp's are out there tho

Lot of pin everything douche bags on YouTube

Dose ghb at 15 ml Ed to sleep like the dead lol

Most follistatin is bullshit and too expensive for the risk. Legit igf, mgf, and ghrp's are out there tho

Some BBing compounds are more rare than diamonds... it's ridiculous.

Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell
============================
[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;
I do not condone any illegal activities.

Lot of pin everything douche bags on YouTube

He was running every single pep available. I don't even know what half of them do

[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;

Neither does he lol

Neither does he lol

Lmao good point

Breakfast was quick cause of my acid reflux crap. I'm 'scribed omeprazole @ 40mg ed.

10 raw eggs mixed with whole milk and chugged

6 slices of dbl protein toast with margerine.

Thats it

So what's your cycle outline, diet plan, workout schedule and other shit like?

So what's your cycle outline, diet plan, workout schedule and other shit like?

I don't really have lots of framework organizing what I do anymore but I guess my diet is just random.

I like to have my fatter meals before training or cardio type training

I love carbs at a high amount for the size and fullness atm.

I get all my protein from food because the powders are a rip off these days

The last time I walked into a supp store and bought anything was years ago.

Sometimes my friend will give me free supps from his store

My training is all random mixed styles that people have tought me over the years but usually old school stuff from the pumping iron era.

Like Idk the other day I did calf raises on a plank of wood holding the barbell like a squat and loved the feeling

IML Gear Cream!
My blast isn't really any set time frame.

And the doses for THIS particular blast are experimental.

This go around, I'm trying to see what benefits I can extract from Tren mainly...

I'm much fonder of E than A.

I think the E I always got was just way more OD'd than the Ace.

4cc tren e 210/ml
2cc test e 250/ml
1cc test e 300/ml
1cc test e 500/ml
1cc tne/drol 75/50 /ml

My Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell

How often do you pin all them gears?

Just pin tons of gear. No need to eat or train.

^^ living proof

< the exception to that rule. No food + no weights = fat fuck status for me

Just woke up a little while Ago.

Mowing down then running for a bit

I took 300mg caffeine before eating

I ate:

- 2 cups Spanish rice with chicken

-8 raw eggs with whole milk blended and chugged, because I've been sick of eggs for the past several years and this make me feel less full..... inb4 selmonela or however it's spelled.

-1 cup of whole oats with a little brown sugar and bananas sliced up and tossed in

And thats it.

Cardio on Tren is always my favorite..

After my run I'll probably be hungry again.

I'm thinking left over breaded haddock with toast and other stuff.

Bye

Oh yea weight after pissing/sharting I weighed 209.8

I am definitely not as soft as I was while cruising that's for sure.

Instead of worrying about the actual bf % number I starting tracking fat/water loss by simply measuring the skin folds all over my body with a caliper every day

Getting stronger real quick too btw.

4cc tren e 210/ml
2cc test e 250/ml
1cc test e 300/ml
1cc test e 500/ml
1cc tne/drol 75/50 /ml
How often do you pin all them gears?
I believe he addressed this before..
I just found that post, at e4d long esters add up to
1470mg Tren E
2275mg Trest E

now assuming that Tre trains 4 times a week and TNE/drol is used on workout days only, that adds another
300mg TNE
200mg Drol

All together gives a grand total of 4245mg ew

Just pin tons of gear. No need to eat or train.
... and there was me thinking Tre built his physique on pro hormones!

i see a lot of drugs, a random diet, a lot of lowish grade medical/health issues (GERD, GI problems), no posting or tracking of progress in the gym, and a guy wtih a decent amount of muscle that is hovering around the same weight.

i see a lot of drugs, a random diet, a lot of lowish grade medical/health issues (GERD, GI problems), no posting or tracking of progress in the gym, and a guy wtih a decent amount of muscle that is hovering around the same weight.

Lol oh do ya now?

IML Gear Cream!
I just found that post, at e4d long esters add up to
1470mg Tren E
2275mg Trest E

now assuming that Tre trains 4 times a week and TNE/drol is used on workout days only, that adds another
300mg TNE
200mg Drol

... and there was me thinking Tre built his physique on pro hormones!

The fuck? I'm keeping it mon. And thurs actually.

Intake of test is going to stay @ 1200mg ew and tren @ 1.2g ew that week was done sloppy.

I only had 10mls of tne and 10mls of prop. Just using those up.

I've been cruising for four months & this blast is going to be short.

So 1.2g of test, 1.2g tren.

How tf did you come up doses that high?

I never specified anything about what I'd be pinning every 4 days either.

I hardly specified anything detailed yet.

This is my first log.

Also are you insinuating that AAS caused my acid reflux?

I've had that far before even training.

Tren definitely causes and aggravates acid reflux. If you didnt have it, you will (especially at high doses) and if you have it, it's sure to get worse. Shitty eating is sure to be one of the culprits. When on tren I'd focus on eating good, whole foods. Whole milk is very acidic and probably should be avoided by someone with gerd. As well as coffee and fried foods. A ton of oral supps are sure to add to it.

Tren definitely causes and aggravates acid reflux. If you didnt have it, you will (especially at high doses) and if you have it, it's sure to get worse. Shitty eating is sure to be one of the culprits. When on tren I'd focus on eating good, whole foods. Whole milk is very acidic and probably should be avoided by someone with gerd. As well as coffee and fried foods. A ton of oral supps are sure to add to it.

I love milk though... lol, and I haven't had orals since last summer so I should be A ok for that one.

I didn't know that either. That's unfortunate.

By the way

After cardio, I ate:

3 baked potatoes with margerine

Plus 1/4 gal. whole milk

Also my doses have never been anything crazy. Usual cruise dose is 300mg EW, I've cruised at 500mg before with the same results virtually.

Pinned today after breakfast. Holding off on slin still. Not ready yet until I go shopping.

4cc tren e 210/ml
2cc test e 250/ml
1cc test e 300/ml
1cc test e 500/ml
1cc tne/drol 75/50 /ml

Well. Besides the tne/drol it's all long esters so you're pinning what, 2-3 times a week?

Nehhhh, doing every 4 days right now, tne drol blend I only use 2-4 hours preWO but idk much about when it peaks i never tried any tne shit before this. Am I supposed to pin tne ed for it to even.work at all? I thought it was only preWO. First pin of it was 2cc but 1cc pre ever since that cause I only had 10ml

My calculations are based on your doses (quoted above) assuming e4d injections (also quoted above).
4ml Tren E 210mg =840mg, if pinned e4d that then adds up to 1470mg ew
Similarly all that Test E pinned e4d adds up to 2275mg ew

now assuming that you train 4 times a week and TNE/drol is used on workout days only, that adds another
300mg TNE ew
200mg Drol ew

Now if its Mon and Thur (e3.5d) then overall weekly doses will be even higher.
4ml Tren E 210mg, pinned e3.5d adds up to 1680mg ew
All that Test E pinned e3.5d adds up to 2600mg ew
+ 300mg TNE and 200mg Drol (assuming you train 4 times a week)

New total: 4780mg of AAS / week

You have a lot of potential, I was even thinking about offering you a sponsored log, but then I calculated your doses lol

Pinned today after breakfast. Holding off on slin still. Not ready yet until I go shopping.

4cc tren e 210/ml
2cc test e 250/ml
1cc test e 300/ml
1cc test e 500/ml
1cc tne/drol 75/50 /ml

Then 4 days later I pinned 2cc tren and 1cc prop.

That's 1260mg of tren this week and 1400mg of test and the tne pwo which was a sample gift.. it's almost gone.

Check my posts in order

See it? Damn I'm not lying to you.

I love milk though... lol, and I haven't had orals since last summer so I should be A ok for that one.

I didn't know that either. That's unfortunate.

I was getting heartburn with tren and I never have it. So I started taking omeprazole, it's OTC and it takes a day to work but I haven't had it since.

Back