• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AgentYes WTF?

IML Gear Cream!
aren't you currently sucking cawk for gearz? Or am I mistaken looking at your sig:shrug:
Well duh :ohyeah: that's what all the cool kids are doing now days. I was just stating if hes going to be sucking some dick he better get some gears for it otherwise hes just in it for the dick

Well duh :ohyeah: that's what all the cool kids are doing now days. I was just stating if hes going to be sucking some dick he better get some gears for it otherwise hes just in it for the dick
oh schnaps it got real

Mainly delts but I do use glutes. I stay away from thighs I don't do well with them. I honestly think I aromatize very highly to estrogen.

I'm currently on a test prop/Tren/Mast cycle along with my TRT. I'm going to get bloods done after the new year. I'm a little worried about my E2.

any pics?

pharma grade? Where are the purity tests? Lab work, blood work ect. Any one can make a pretty label and put gear in it. It does not matter how much that oil costs you are making it, if its pharm grade are you getting raws from actual labs? Because in reality that is all what matters is the raw and the UGL that is making it. Real Pharma grade labs use cottonseed oil as well so I personally see no reason against it. I would rather pay more money for a product i know will yeild me higher blood work and gains then know the oil cost more.

I am on geneforza right now and have gone from 191 to 210 and still gaining 2 lbs a week. off of 1 gram test and 600 deca all orals are over but 1st 8 weeks were dbol and drol.

Fuck that tits, i can see tits online all day, post some lab work to support your claims. Show a purity test also since you got people saying its pharma grade.

I have to agree with Jay here...if you want to see tits, go pull your wife's or girlfriends shirt up and have a lick while you are at it...post up labs and bloodwork for potential customers to feel more comfortable purchasing gear from a source they have never tried before, better business and marketing then showing body parts, and please no cawks lol, pretty pink butterflies yes...no schlongs!

We have labs being run by a bunch of members here and are waiting on mass spec results as well. We have posted labs on our hgh which is our only product for which labs could be provided in the amount of time that has gone by. We have put our gear up for testing since day one and we have done it gladly. To imply that we haven't or are avoiding labs is either ignorant or deliberately inaccurate.

:coffee:..We're off track a bit, aren't Agentyes's TITs more important than 'gear'??????

lets cut our new sponsor some slack, so far they have only recieved positive feedback, lets wait till labs are posted till we call them guilty of scamming. jus sayn

Yo Heck....I never said she was a scammer...I said I wanted to scan her 'BOOBS"......
:daydream:

6 fucking pages and no tits?

Your sisters Boobs or Ass...... what ever you got....you know we're not 'FUSSY'....

What the hell is GH ????? GIRL HUGS ???? Gonorrhea Heaven ??? Growing Ho ??????

..........come on....stay on topic !!

what we really need to know?

'Do you fuck on first dates?
Does your dad own a brewery?
Could I feel your tits?
Or would you show 'em to me?
Cause you've you've got a nice head
And you look pretty honest
So me face'll be leavin' in a quarter of an hour--
I'd like you to be on it'
Do you sleep in the nick?
Do you give head very often?
If we can decide, your place or mine
We can fuck off then'
If the answer is 'No'
To me questions above --
Then be a good sport and give me the name
Of a girlfriend who does!'

Kevin Bloody Wilson lmao (not me!)

hey santa clause you cunt wheres me fuckin bike?..

i saw mummy sucking santa clause?..

my old man's gonna punch your fuckin lights out?.

Back