• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

******* awesome!!!

the fact of the matter is that these two young men came in with weapons drawn.. These days, you don't know if they are there to kill everyone or just rob them.. So IMO the old gent is more than within his rights to protect himself and others.

You don't know the intent of the guys even if they were running.. They could have just been running for cover to shoot back.. I would have fired until my clip was empty. Unless they were down and not moving.

They took the chance of committing armed robbery and possibly attempted muder and they lost.. Stop giving the violent criminals more rights than the damn victims

Only black from the waist down, but I'm more trying to bring awareness to the rampant age discrimination going on in America today. I, as a tax-paying, ass-kissing 22 year old, get pulled over once a week for tinted windows and loud music and searched about 1 out of every 4/5 times, while this senile 70 something gets martyred for attempted murder.

turn down your radio and pull up your pants..... hoolgans!

I'm a grown ass man and 100% self-sufficient.

LOL at a 22 year old blaring loud music, in a blacked out car, sagging dickies, claiming a saturday night special is a legitimate weapon calling him self a "grown ass man". Do you laugh uncontrolably looking in the mirror? or are you that delusional?

Excuse me. I could'nt help but notice that you two niggers are walking into this business estabishment with a gun and a bat. Might I inquire as to your intentions so that I can make sure I'm well within my rights before I shoot you, just in case this is all a big misunderstanding.

I called it a long time ago, Diesel618 is the biggest troll round this parts, Either that or he is a 22 year old ghetto kid with a ego bigger than life. Ignorance is bliss

Grown assed men do not have vehicles that promote the cops to search them and wear their pants half way down their ass while screaming "fuck da police!!"

This ghetto kid has more education than over half this board and a stipend to continue another 2 years. :coffee:

It doesn't matter how much education you have, going to school does not make you a viable asset to our country or a grown ass man. a 4 year degree in todays system and standards is a joke and most people with a 4 year degree find them selves still unemployed. Experience, maturity, and being a law biding citizen is what makes you a grown ass man. Bragging about f the police and about breaking the law even if they are minor infractions and bitching about it only makes you sound like a threat to society.

Its like all those guys you see on TV that say F the police there all ways stereo typing as there smoking weed, doing donuts in their cars, and other stupid shit. Education means shit to me, I have probably 1 year of a college education, but more experience and maturity then you will ever achieve at any college. I am man enough to accept my guilt if I am prosecuted and take my punishment. A real man does not blame other people for his faults, but him self.

Diesel bro your 22 years old, your only experience is college and maybe a basic job. Stop digging your self deeper and deeper in this hole. The only thing you have proven to us is your utter lack of maturity and that my friend you will never learn at college.

Men don't try to be ghetto. Seriously. You aren't getting a job with that look. Except maybe sorting pickles at the ghetto favorite, Burger King.

Back