• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ban Niggers, Not Guns

My guns haven't killed anyone..... yet :geewhiz:

Lol, maybe you should stay in that shangri-la, don't come down South cause you just might have too. :shooter:

Blacks mighr be responsible for more gun crimes, but doesnt it seem that whites are always responsible for the nasty pervert crimes like child molestation and rape, etc. Makes me fucking sick!

Lol, maybe you should stay in that shangri-la, don't come down South cause you just might have too. :shooter:

I always bring a pistol when traveling.... as the saying goes "Id rather be caught with it than with out it"

Blacks mighr be responsible for more gun crimes, but doesnt it seem that whites are always responsible for the nasty pervert crimes like child molestation and rape, etc. Makes me fucking sick!

^^black

truth is the media doesnt care about black children, so you dont here about it as much, but go on Megan's law and search your area and you'll see sick bastards are not exclusive to any race

I always bring a pistol when traveling.... as the saying goes "Id rather be caught with it than with out it"

Good man, Skinny. A pistol or a piece, not a gun. Guns are those big fuckers on ships or howitzers.

truth is the media doesnt care about black children, so you dont here about it as much, but go on Megan's law and search your area and you'll see sick bastards are not exclusive to any race

That is probably the truth, never thought of that

IML Gear Cream!

.... get caught with a pistol when traveling in philly pa, you're going to jail...we have those shity corporate prisons here, once you're there they won't let you go , because they're making money off your stay... not good ..

.... get caught with a pistol when traveling in philly pa, you're going to jail...we have those shity corporate prisons here, once you're there they won't let you go , because they're making money off your stay... not good ..
I saw a 20/20 episode on a Pa judge getting kickbacks from those jails, paid for a yacht he kept in Cape May NJ, even named it something like "your time" or "hard time" something brazen like that

I don't really have a reason to go there but if I did I would have to fly and they would probably not let me check my pistol on that flight... but I have taken it to alaska and montana...you just cant bring ammo you have to buy it there its considered like hazmat material or something or so i was told. but I was mostly referring to drive traveling to different cities in nevada and cali.

Btw im going shooting today, my son reloaded a shit ton of ammo. Time to blast some shit.

...if you don't enjoy your stay in philly, you can cross the Ben Franklin bridge to Camden NJ, and really have a bad day, murder capitol of the USA...

I saw a 20/20 episode on a Pa judge getting kickbacks from those jails, paid for a yacht he kept in Cape May NJ, even named it something like "your time" or "hard time" something brazen like that

.....it's true, they were keeping children in jail to increase corporate profits..& receive kick backs..

That's why I like living in Texas. I've got my CHL so it doesnt really matter where I carry my gun. However, we can travel with a concealed pistol in our vehicle even without a CHL so long as you are traveling from county to county. Believe it or not, it's not very hard to do. I live just south of Houston and work 30 minutes away from my house and pass through 3 counties on my way to the office.

That's why I like living in Texas. I've got my CHL so it doesnt really matter where I carry my gun. However, we can travel with a concealed pistol in our vehicle even without a CHL so long as you are traveling from county to county. Believe it or not, it's not very hard to do. I live just south of Houston and work 30 minutes away from my house and pass through 3 counties on my way to the office.

.... here in philly they carry illegal , you got to be careful on the road, people will wave a pistol at you on the road, I've had it happen twice. Then you have all the nut-balls driving while carrying .. a couple days ago, some one double parked in North Philly , and was shot dead in a 'road rage' event. In a city like philly , there's no space, no room to breath, everything is crowded with angry residents... plus all the 'young people' have guns, very scary.. :nail:

.....it's true, they were keeping children in jail to increase corporate profits..& receive kick backs..

I seen that too. It was a crooked judge sending kids to youth prisons because they talked back to their mothers and teachers, or stole something.

That mutha phuqa should'a got his ass locked up.

Not true. We're more interested in crimes that yield high rates of return, like insider trading or embezzlement.

IML Gear Cream!
Blacks mighr be responsible for more gun crimes, but doesnt it seem that whites are always responsible for the nasty pervert crimes like child molestation and rape, etc. Makes me fucking s

I dunno about whitey out numbering the niggs onrape, but that damn MSNBC catch a predator is horrible PR for us white folk!!! Maybe they should air a couple episodes closer to down town rather than focising on the suburbs to try and even it a to try evening it out a bit.... Then again, iits not as.dramatic catching niggs doing it because we already know its happening.and we exxpect it

Almost anyone who lives outside the gun culture of America would never want every fucker to be able to own a gun.....

having said that, if i lived in the US, i still wouldnt buy a gun

everyone says their guns never killed anyone.....until they kill someone.......everyones guns can be stolen and used.......

If you are unwilling to protect yourself and your loved ones with deadly force, then what good are you? That coked up rican kicking in your door at 2 am to rape your girl and pee on your kids, has a .380 with him. Hes gonna make you and your peed on kids watch as he fucks your wifes ass without lube. Oh and his buddies are next. then they may or may not kill you when its over. Plus they are gonna take all your valuables...which doesnt even matter after you just witnessed your son being peed on and your wifes asshole turned into chopmeat. And all of that could of been prevented with that mossberg 500 you almost bought last week. Too bad. Just the sound of that bitch going off would of sent chico and jose scattering back to their honda accord, to assfuck and rob another family.

But youre in aus and they have pretty much disarmed the population. Sucks.

Almost anyone who lives outside the gun culture of America would never want every fucker to be able to own a gun.....

everyone says their guns never killed anyone.....until they kill someone.......everyones guns can be stolen and used.......
guns are fun for the whole family, there are some cool outdoor ranges where you can plug at some paper targets, or when I drive to vegas I pull off in the desert and blast at whatever I find. work on accuracy and plink a few cans. like anything else, fishing, or hunting or just targets. I'm not a hunter, I like deer and all but I would rather just BBQ a steak and not deal with the blood and guts. It took a while for my wife to come around, at first she freaked out if I even held it in front of her, after she got over the fear she been begging me to go to the range. I dont like toy guns tho

If you are unwilling to protect yourself and your loved ones with deadly force, then what good are you? That coked up rican kicking in your door at 2 am to rape your girl and pee on your kids, has a .380 with him. Hes gonna make you and your peed on kids watch as he fucks your wifes ass without lube. Oh and his buddies are next. then they may or may not kill you when its over. Plus they are gonna take all your valuables...which doesnt even matter after you just witnessed your son being peed on and your wifes asshole turned into chopmeat. And all of that could of been prevented with that mossberg 500 you almost bought last week. Too bad. Just the sound of that bitch going off would of sent chico and jose scattering back to their honda accord, to assfuck and rob another family.

But youre in aus and they have pretty much disarmed the population. Sucks.

lower the dose already bro.....

guns are fun for the whole family, there are some cool outdoor ranges where you can plug at some paper targets, or when I drive to vegas I pull off in the desert and blast at whatever I find. work on accuracy and plink a few cans. like anything else, fishing, or hunting or just targets. I'm not a hunter, I like deer and all but I would rather just BBQ a steak and not deal with the blood and guts. It took a while for my wife to come around, at first she freaked out if I even held it in front of her, after she got over the fear she been begging me to go to the range. I dont like toy guns tho

grew up on a huge wheat farm, family is still all there, ive shot roos in the 1000s easy because they eat the crops and tample fuck out of it,

love clay target/target shooting, but never got a thrill out of killing animals, just not my thing... blasting fuck out of something for no reason just seems gay....

So..if u dont like guns, dont get one. The cops will protect u n ur loved ones.

i dont expect anyone to do sweet fuck all.....someone comes into my house should know my house better than me, i wont make it fast nor painless....

Guys daughter gets molested. Guy finds out. Guy goes to molesters parents house and knocks on door. Molester comes to the door. Guy shoots molester in front of his parents.
True story. This happened 4 weeks ago 10 miles from my house.
This 'guy' will spend 2 to 3 years in the county jail and be released. This is the only good thing about the Good Ole Boy system.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

I don't know what my point is but it is something to do with pro guns.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Back