• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Body Fat

titans1854

I'm a Berserker
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
first, where can i get my bodyfat measured?
what percentage should i aim for to show abs fairly well?
and could my new stomach fat just be water retention or something from the 1ad/4ad stack i started i few weeks ago?

The gym

Depending on your abs, 8-12%

Yes

nolva for pct. week 1-2 60mg, week 3-4 30mg. (my nolva is liquid form) will nolva cause bloating?

Last edited:
titans1854 said:
nolva for pct. week 1-2 60mg, week 3-4 30mg. (my nolva is liquid form) will nolva cause blotting?
did you mean bloating, if so then no

i believe it can help prevent bloating

-Efrin

topolo said:
i would do 60/50/40/30
that seems overdosed. i've only ever seen 60mg for a long AAS cycle, and 40mg is more than enough. also, tapering down to 20mg or less is advisable to avoid rebound.

the stomach you're seeing on 1-ad/4-ad is bloat and it does go away during PCT, due to the drying effects of nolva along with no longer having 4-ad in your system.

i documented this phenomenon in a photo thread on bb.com - if you're curious search under my name, or look at my signature there (sorry no link)

Nolva won't cause bloating, you will lose any water you are holding through urination during PCT.

thebrakes said:
that seems overdosed.
I disagree. 60 mg of tamoxifen citrate only has about 40 mg of tamoxifen in it. This would be equivalent to two 20 mg nolvadex pills. Good starting dose, IMO.

IML Gear Cream!
PirateFromHell said:
I disagree. 60 mg of tamoxifen citrate only has about 40 mg of tamoxifen in it. This would be equivalent to two 20 mg nolvadex pills. Good starting dose, IMO.

:thumb:

musclepump said:
Nolva causes zits. Not bloat.

more zits than from my 1-ad/4derm cycle? cause i haven't really noticed any new acne and it has been 3.5 weeks.

zits from hell bro in the proper dosage 4 pct

Back