• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

BULKING and CUTTING cycles Redone

IML Gear Cream!
Fuck it.. Test tren adrol. 8 weeks. Dont want to stay suppressed longer than than.. Thete will always be more cycles in the future.

Even if I were to frontload it?

Even if it is front loaded. It is a compound that is NEVER worth running for only 10 weeks.

You need to run it longer.

Why not try lowering your dosages on this upcoming cycle, and just run it longer? Throw in some HCG, and you'll enjoy running a longer medium dosed cycle.

At the dosages you're planning, you can seriously screw your system up at your age (not putting you down, just stating a possibility).

Do you already have these compounds and that's why you're planning with them?

dude...seriously fuck off if you are going to misread my posts.. I don't need or want to read your bullshit. You look retarded as fuck when you make those dumbass assumptions.

In highschool, I weighed 130 pounds at 5'9, 17 years old. I went on a year long bulk that ended up putting me at 245 pounds at 18. I said MOST not ALL was muscle.. Learn to fucking read or stay out of my threads.

you seriously say the dumbest shit...this is not the first time

So now it's 115 pounds gained in a year instead 90 in 11 months?:jerkit: right.... That's total bullshit, if were eating even remotely clean that's not possible. Unless you were eating at ihop for breakfest, a chinese buffet for lunch, burger king for supper, and wendys for dinner to finish it off:roflmao::roflmao::loser2::loser2:

So now it's 115 pounds gained in a year instead 90 in 11 months?:jerkit: right.... That's total bullshit, if were eating even remotely clean that's not possible. Unless you were eating at ihop for breakfest, a chinese buffet for lunch, burger king for supper, and wendys for dinner to finish it off:roflmao::roflmao::loser2::loser2:

The extra 25 came later.. Man you guys arw something else..

And its called milk. I havent had fast foIod besides double doubles since I was 12

Post up some pics. Lets see it. Pose down?

Im not going to post pics of myself because I have easily identifiable ink and scars that cover a good.portion of mu upper body. So I concede

Actually, you concede because Sloppy would make you look like the little girl that you are.

Nobody's buying your BS, junior.

dude...seriously fuck off if you are going to misread my posts.. I don't need or want to read your bullshit. You look retarded as fuck when you make those dumbass assumptions.

In highschool, I weighed 130 pounds at 5'9, 17 years old. I went on a year long bulk that ended up putting me at 245 pounds at 18. I said MOST not ALL was muscle.. Learn to fucking read or stay out of my threads.

you seriously say the dumbest shit...this is not the first time

Wait, so you're saying you gained 115 lbs in 11 months, and 90 lbs of it was muscle?

Yep, I'm throwing the BS flag for sure on that one.

I bet you don't even weigh over a buck fifty. LOL!

IML Gear Cream!
Nah I just feel like a kid in a candy shop... Want some of everything

Some of everything?
Where is the GH, peptides, slin, deca, var, etc....

You don't know what you're getting into, keep researching cycles, and what compounds work well with each other. You don't need 5 different AAS for results.

Scars, and Tats?
Bro, I doubt anyone one here will give a shit. You aren't in the limelight so if anyone does recognize you then they obviously are into the same realm you are.

Actually, you concede because Sloppy would make you look like the little girl that you are.

Nobody's buying your BS, junior.

I really cant imagine circumstances under which I could actually care less what you think. Sloppy claims to have been running cycles since I was a kid, and to have pinned more in one shot than I have in a cycle, so id hope he would be bigger. He saidd that over pm

Wait, so you're saying you gained 115 lbs in 11 months, and 90 lbs of it was muscle?

Yep, I'm throwing the BS flag for sure on that one.

I bet you don't even weigh over a buck fifty. LOL!

Nope.. Learn to read. Holy shit.. Im not trying to be mean.. But a couple of you guys are... Pretty stupid.

Some of everything?
Where is the GH, peptides, slin, deca, var, etc....

You don't know what you're getting into, keep researching cycles, and what compounds work well with each other. You don't need 5 different AAS for results.

Scars, and Tats?
Bro, I doubt anyone one here will give a shit. You aren't in the limelight so if anyone does recognize you then they obviously are into the same realm you are.

Im more concerned about LE to be honest. Anyways you are right. Ive made my cycles much more modest, so this thread did indeed serve its purpose. Thank you anxious for not misreading my posts then saying something dumb, you appear to be the intellectual standout In these parts

I really cant imagine circumstances under which I could actually care less what you think. Sloppy claims to have been running cycles since I was a kid, and to have pinned more in one shot than I have in a cycle, so id hope he would be bigger. He saidd that over pm

I'm only a couple years older than you. And actually u have 2.5x as many cycles as I do. :daydream:

Maybe one day I can get on your level. :geewhiz:

So. Uve only done 1 cycle?

Finishing my second. You said you had done 5 remember? :winkfinger:

I know it's hard to believe, but diet might just be a huge part of your problem. That or drinking, or just being a DB.

Finishing my second. You said you had done 5 remember? :winkfinger:

I know it's hard to believe, but diet might just be a huge part of your problem. That or drinking, or just being a DB.

No.. You said ive done 5.. No matter how many times ive told you im on my third.. You insist its been 5. You are seriously so fucking uninteligent.. Im gonna stop replying to your posts..

Seroously holy shit lmao

I'm only a couple years older than you. And actually u have 2.5x as many cycles as I do. :daydream:

Maybe one day I can get on your level. :geewhiz:

I dont think anyone can get on his level....

No.. You said ive done 5.. No matter how many times ive told you im on my third.. You insist its been 5. You are seriously so fucking uninteligent.. Im gonna stop replying to your posts..

Seroously holy shit lmao

my apologies, that was written from my phone, now that I have access to a PC I will be able to write what you are wanting.

Stats

5'9 200 ~12% body fat

this will be my 5th cycle

next cycle bulking

SD, you said you are about to be on your 5th cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you anxious. I was about to go dig that up myself.

No problem Sloppy J,

I figured I'd help this guy out and try to persuade him against killing his bodies hormonal balance for the rest of his life.
Yet he continues throwing out misinformation.

I just looked through his history of posts... He has no knowledge of the risks that gear includes. Including, providing advice to some people about how they can SAFELY run 150mg ED of DBOL like he did. WHILE also using winny on the same cycle.

SD, you said you are about to be on your 5th cycle.

holy fucking shit..

ok, im going to try to stay calm. It is baffling...you guys are either extremely stupid, or are doing a pretty good job of trolling me.

I wrote....ok pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION!!

my bulking cycle (MY NEXT FUCKING CYCLE)..will be my 4th..i have not run it yet.

my cutting cycle, will be my 5th, I have not run it yet..

this does NOT mean i have run 5 cycles..I am finishing my 3rd...which means I am FINISHING MY THIRD

You guys are unbelieveable..I bolded the important parts so you no longer have excuses for your inability to read. I really dont know how I can make it any more simple for you to understand, so if you still dont get it...im going to stop trying.

I feel like im taking fucking crazy pills.

3 cycles at 21 years old and still look bad? Maybe bodybuilding isn't for you. Perhaps try another sport or hobby. Best of luck to you!

Bro, you need to correct you other thread then. Stop planning cycles ahead of time, a cycle should be based of your CURRENT needs, not off what compounds sound good.

This has just added to the confusion.

You posted in that other thread stating It would be your fifth, when you haven't even finished your third.

3 cycles at 21 years old and still look bad? Maybe bodybuilding isn't for you. Perhaps try another sport or hobby. Best of luck to you!

When did anyone say I look bad lmao.. Are you a fuckin' asssss?

well that explains everything.......

I suppose it was crazy of me to just assume that grown men can read..

Anyways, regardless of the apperance of things, this thread served its purpose, and I will be lowering my dosages and removing the unecessary compounds.

I suppose I got a little too ambitious with my planning.

Whoever wants the last word can have it, and then if the mods would either lock or delete this thread that would be chill..

or you guys can keep saying things that you think are really clever, but actually utterly brainless.

thanks to those who gave advice, I will be implementing it. Later folks

Back