• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Contest Time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, that does sound like a good idea.

I'll give 1 LHJO with a possible Dutch rudder for some free shit..... No homo... I hope you break down at 10

Ben... wtf are you gonna do with all these double numbers brah? Is it gonna be first number posted wins? Cause at the moment there are like 3 or 4 double number choices!

IML Gear Cream!
you got 315 once or twice last vid so I'm going say 4 clean ones

Well since all numbers i was going to guess were taken im going to say 4 but i beleive you'll bust right through that shit. Good luck mang

I already got 6 you coat-tail riders. :paddle:

FUCK! all the good numbers are taken. I guess I'll go with 3 lol. But in reality I'm gonna say 6

I figure he got 3 at 315..........Jerked off for a few + weeks eating Taco Bell and PCT......so figured 6 was the sweet spot...........Then again.........I don't know really how much Benj has hit the gym lately...It's a crap shoot.........

Lucky number seven. The Predator is the winner.
7 reps no spot or any of that shit.
Kind of disappoint :(((((((

My Boy Pitt thnx Homie LOL ....Dammm I hope I win . There some really good Prizes
â??????

Edit MUTHA FUCKA I wanted that shit

Any competitions run in Anything Goes requires permission from DRSE Management :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
^ Truth. And IF approved, DRSE requires a cut of the action.

mr-burns-evil-laugh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back