• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Contest Update Pics Thread

IML Gear Cream!
you guys fucked the thread up lol with your BIGASS pictures

so heavy, how many pm's have you got in the last half hour from your fans telling you youre the man lol.

(I got none lol)

LOL, they all ask me what to take...

Place by me is only $35. Dirt cheap to see true LBM.

oh, surprised its that low. soon as Im good to go Im going to find one in the area and see whats up. I think the result will make me depressed haha

oh, surprised its that low. soon as Im good to go Im going to find one in the area and see whats up. I think the result will make me depressed haha

let me know when you find one

@vannesb you didnt even pose hard, you look like you starved your self in the first photo. If you compare your pictures you still have the same veins and muscle you just looked more pumped up. When I bulk the changes are immediate, you can tell right away I am gaining weight. I think if your diet was on par you would have made/make way better gains. 13 pounds is cool but its mainly water... If I were you I would up the carbs/fats/protein and go fucking heavy. You can still gain lean on a high intake diet

I dont consider any of my pics looking starved!! I am not into the FAT LOOK!! My carb intake is around 600, man we must be looking at different pics!

heav, do you have a site to look up pod locations?

Yeah, my last Bod Pod was a real bummer. I had lost like 5lbs of lean body mass and was fatter =(

IML Gear Cream!
yeah, that would blow. I wonder what bolsens face looked like when he got his first test done lol

wow this thread blew up fast!!

love the progress so far guys!

Everyone is looking good and showing nice progress. Keep up the good work fellas! :winkfinger:

IMAG0480.jpg

IMAG0318.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m16/drchucklee/IMAG0318.jpg?t=1315115339
h2h1.jpg

IMAG0518.jpg

IMAG0465.jpg

h2h4.jpg

only thing i can say is my back was pumped in the first shots and resent ones aren't

i was waiting for this brah! :clapping::ohyeah:
bro im definitely bigger all around but i fucked up guys, its my first contest and my first pics i pumped my self up for the pics "dumbaas"... heavy knows how this works haha, my recent pics are not so pumped, if that makes a difference my finals will be killer, "watch" I'll put a few more up tomorrow

1. heavy
2. ben
3. chucky
4. vaness
5. j.thom

DO you guys workout:hmmm: jk great results z gear doing it's job keep it up guys

without a doubt, Heavy is #1 right now. time for me to step my game up.

without a doubt, Heavy is #1 right now. time for me to step my game up.

DONT SEE IT! I THINK HE IS CLOSE TO BEING ON TOP, BUT WHAT THE HELL I WOULD HOPE WE ALL THINK WE ARE #1! i KNOW I DONT SEE MY SELF AS IN 4TH PLACE!!!!:owned:

I WOULD BE CURIOUS WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK! WE KNOW YOUR WORKOUT PARTNER YOU HAVE THINKS YOU ARE IN SECOND! LITTLE BIAS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shooter:

Im just being realistic. of course I dont want to think Im anything but leading the pack, but pics dont lie. time to step the game up. if you think you should be number one, then work towards the goal.

I look at midsections and definition for track of progress. if someones midsection has tightened up considerably and there physique is more defined, theyre going to push past guys who just added some mass. and I mean noticeable changes to the midsection ie. no abs but now has abs

Im just being realistic. of course I dont want to think Im anything but leading the pack, but pics dont lie. time to step the game up. if you think you should be number one, then work towards the goal.

I look at midsections and definition for track of progress. if someones midsection has tightened up considerably and there physique is more defined, theyre going to push past guys who just added some mass. and I mean noticeable changes to the midsection ie. no abs but now has abs
Dude look at chest bro, no offense dont see the mass or defination. Like i said i would be curious what other people think other than 1 PERSON!!!

As far as stepping it up its steped up! The end will tell and hopefully there will be plenty of people who vote and not just your workout partner!!:roflmao:

If ABS is all it takes no problem bro! Have not been working on them right now since that is not that hard for me to get a 6 pack! 5 weeks is easy, cardio, eat clean, ab workout!

Last edited:
bro, if youre talking about me not having any chest mass, thats just foolish. you can think what you want, and Ill never claim to have pecs like Arnold or some shit like that, but thats plain baseless. But hey, a challenge is a challenge. my pics are UNPUMPED, not in the middle of a session at the gym. Ill have TwoTuff take a pic after some chest training for me, no problem. funny that T's comments have thrown you into a craze of attacking people for no reason. Its all good bro, Ill let my physique do the talking.

and btw, TT didnt even put me at number one, if you didnt notice. but did I take offense to it? no. hes my boy, and hes telling the truth.

Back