• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

does a guy having a perfect body matter to women?

Little Wing said:
a few days ago. little wing is my favorite song was time for a change :shrug:
I thought you were a newbe......then I saw that you had a billion posts :laugh:

Crifs-CornDog.jpg

CORNDOG, NEWBEE???

cheesegrater said:
oh i can make em laugh, that's the one thing i'm usually good at.....i just always have had a lack of confidence, unfounded as it's told me by friends, that i wasn't hot enough to get girl A or whatever.
Come on now! If it is the only thing that you take from this thread, please learn that a decent set will make any guy more attractive! Some of us like a little testosterone in our males, damnit! Personally, before I met my husband, my main complaint was that I had to make the first move. Guys were just waaayyy to timid. News flash: Most of us don't bite unless you ask us to! (But the ones that do can smell fear) So just be yourself, and make charming your chosen female your goal (without coming off like you think you're god's gift), and you should be fine. Hell, if all else fails, try saying something intelligent. Oh, and just because she's not in a drooling trance from your overwhelming maleness doesn't mean she's not into you, she just could be a little shy too.

TheCurse said:
its really not such a big deal. one of my buddies asks every girl at the bar to dance or something. he gets shot down constantly.

My one buddy is the same way... He said something like, "you get shut down 80% of the time because the girl is either: resents men because she has been played before, not single, has her guard up, or is simply not interested, but that still leaves that 20% where you end up getting somewhere which makes up for the shutdowns."

Little Wing said:
be careful not to come off as stuck on yourself that's a real turn off. too whored up primped n buff can be he sign of a playboy n most of us that are worth having don't want playboys. the nice guy who takes care of himself without us having to fight him for the mirror wins.

I love how girls are still saying they like nice guys :blah: . And yet you see all the nice pretty girls that you wanna take home to momma dating assholes who mistreat them, make them cry and cheat on them.

Nice guys finish last.

newbiefem said:
Come on now! If it is the only thing that you take from this thread, please learn that a decent set will make any guy more attractive! Some of us like a little testosterone in our males, damnit! Personally, before I met my husband, my main complaint was that I had to make the first move. Guys were just waaayyy to timid. News flash: Most of us don't bite unless you ask us to! (But the ones that do can smell fear) So just be yourself, and make charming your chosen female your goal (without coming off like you think you're god's gift), and you should be fine. Hell, if all else fails, try saying something intelligent. Oh, and just because she's not in a drooling trance from your overwhelming maleness doesn't mean she's not into you, she just could be a little shy too.

Let me use this thread..
I am afraid of relationships and all the responsibility that comes with it. But when I dont date someone, sometimes they disappear from my life and that is not so good.
Then again, if I date a certain woman, I will never meet the next one. Do you get my problem?

ST240 said:
all of my friends who are macks with the women are a hell of a lot less built than i am.... Theres only one quality thing that EVERY girl is into: confidence

no shit......but where does confidence come from?

Little Wing said:
be careful not to come off as stuck on yourself that's a real turn off. too whored up primped n buff can be he sign of a playboy n most of us that are worth having don't want playboys. the nice guy who takes care of himself without us having to fight him for the mirror wins.

most of the girls i've ever known have said something like "oh, he's the nicest guy EVER" or "whatever girl gets him is the luckiest girl EVER"......yet they don't get with me.....

newbiefem said:

bah, another thing is....not to sound arrogant, but i'm quite smart in a school book kinda way....never found a girl who found THAT attractive.....

"Nice guys finish last." Here's a good read if you have the time:

"Nice Guys" are Such Whiney Bitches
Bobby Lei

This is going to piss a lot of people off, but I don't care because it's like a shot you get at the doctors office: it hurts, but it'll only help you. I have noticed a trend among guys who do not get a lot of women, and then these guys complain because they're supposedly SO nice, and women don't like them as more than friends, and always use them as listening posts about their "asshole" boyfriends, and then go off and fuck the boyfriends, and the "nice guys" are supposedly not being treated fairly and can't understand why girls aren't fucking them this whole time. You wanna know why? I'll tell you why.

BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO BALLS.

"Nice guys" should all go with Dorothy, Lion, Tin Man, and Scarecrow to the Wizard of Oz, and try to get a spine, along with a big, hearty, pulsating pair of testes. Now obviously that's a metaphor, so I'll try to clarify. Unlike us, girls base attraction on more than outward appearance. A lot of it is the man's attitude.

One time I told my date during a fraternity/sorority exchange that my favorite actor is Al Pacino, and she said that he's hot, despite the fact that he's short, old, and has an oversized nose. However, once I thought about it, it made sense. If there's anything Al Pacino has, it's attitude. In his movies, he takes shit from no one, knows how to be a leader, is ambitious, smart, capable, and never breaks his balls or his word. Basically, he is a fucking MAN. If a girl in a movie says jump, he would say, "How high, I mean how fuckin HIGH, are YOU, for thinking you can tell ME what to do?" And she'd think, wow, what a fucking man, I want him to have my children. Is he an asshole? I don't think so. He cares about people, but he stays true to himself at the same time and never compromises that to try and make other people happy, because that does not work out for anyone.

The reason that girls don't like "nice guys" is not because they're incapable, weak, stupid, etc. It's because they act like it around them, thinking that maybe if they forget about themselves and just give the girl whatever she wants, then they'll be rewarded with sex. This could not be farther from the truth, because in the process they sacrefice their manhood, and why would a girl want to have sex with a eunuch? Henry Kissinger said that "Power is the best aphrodisiac." Would it be surprising then, that the biggest turnoff is when a man just GIVES UP his power?

Sexual attraction is based on human instinct to mate and procreate, and no sane girl would want the father of her kids, the protector and leader of the family, the hunter and gatherer, to be a spineless yes-man or doormat. Should you blame her for feeling this basic instinct that's crucial for the survival of the human race? Or yourself for your own lack of assertiveness and not being desirable in their eyes when you could be if you didn't fuck up your game so bad? I've seen so many websites full of guys complaining about the fact that girls like guys who are not them, and since they try so hard to please the girl, they're nice, while the other guys are all automatically assholes. They make me want to puke more than twenty shots of Tequila.

I remember this one blog of this guy complaining about how girls don't like nice guys (a great conclusion made from the fact that they don't like HIM). What he did not mention is that he's short, fat, hairy, a huge nerd, and has a GPA of 1.7. It's not that girls don't actually like nice guys. They just don't like losers. If Michael Jordan or Bill Gates were both among the nicest guys in the world, they would still be jocking mad bitches. If being "nice" means you whine like a little bitch about how you don't get girls but also bow down to the direct wishes of every girl that talks to you, always trying to please them, then congrats. You're nice. Sorry to say it, but no one gives a fuck anymore about you, because you have compromised your confidence, self respect, and most of all, BALLS! Those things are crucial to your overall success in life, and if you'd be willing to sacrefice that for a girl, then you're not going to get any.

I can't say I know a lot about girls, because no guy really does. However, I know that straight, sane girls tend to prefer men over stepping stools, although the stools do come in handy... for stepping on in order to elevate themselves.

Senior year of high school, one of my most inspiring teachers told our class a story that he said contained the secret to women. During the time in his life when he was a drifter, he worked on a cattle ranch. The ranch had hundreds of female cows, and one bull that they kept in the pen for mating purposes. The bull had a pretty frustrating life, because he'd be stuck in this little pen with barely enough room to walk around, and every morning all the cows would walk by him to feed and he'd just go psycho because he could see but not touch hundreds of females. Because he was in this pen all day, he grew kind of weak from lack of exercise.

After a few months, he barely had any muscle on him, and his knees were wobbly. They loaded him into a truck, and took him into a large field with a few heifers (young virgin cows) in it. My teacher was excited for this bull's big break, but was surprised to see that when the bull went in there, he seemed really nervous and didn't make a move. The heifers were big and robust and had huge horns, and he was all weak and decrepit lookin and just stood there, wobbly. They came up to him and started poking him with their horns (to test him), but he couldn't really stand up to them because he didn't get enough exercise in the last few months. The heifers became aggressive (bitchy) and just started charging him with their horns, and left him no choice but to run away.

He ran around in that big field every day, eating all the grass he wanted and rebuilding his strength. Finally, a few months later, he came back to the heifers, this time much more built and with a look in his eyes that said "Just try me." This time, the heifers realized that they could not break him, and therefore he was finally strong enough to mate with them.

The moral of this story is that women ALWAYS test men, to see if they're able to stand up to them. Now of course you don't have to be physically strong to do this in the human world, but when she prods you with her horns, be ready to lay down the law. If you do, you'll end up being the one poking her. Most "nice guys" can't do this because they're afraid of rejection, and they think that doing what they've always done (trying to appease) is going to get them what they supposedly deserve, when in fact that only lowers their value as a mate in the eyes of the girl.

If a girl asks you to do something for her, you can say no. It's ok. She may not be pleased at the moment, but so what? You'll both live. And in the process you'll have showed her that you have a will of your own, and that she has to earn what you have to offer. How much people want you is all based on the value that you assign to yourself. If you were a diamond rolex watch, but on sale for five dollars, no one's going to buy you, because they'll all think it's fake. So basically, it's your fault due to your own low self worth, even though that's probably brought on by other things such as fear of abandonment due to parental negligence during your youth.

Does this mean that you have to be an asshole to get girls? Hell no. You just have to know what YOU want, and make that your top priority. If you don't look out for yourself, who will? Most of my friends get lots of girls, but they're also the nicest people I know. They just don't let the girls string them around like puppets. "Nice guys" tend to put women on a pedestal, and that's just unfair to them because that's expecting more than they can offer. As a result of this worshipping, the women will find you to be unconfident, boring, and possibly creepy if you play your cards right.

The reason girls complain about their "asshole" boyfriends (and I wonder if it's the girls or the "nice guys" who first called them assholes), is because the boyfriend does not always let the girl have her way, thus putting himself in charge. So you see, the very thing they complain about is the thing they find attractive, because they want someone with that kind of power to be on their side. Wouldn't you rather have someone complain about you but truly want to be with you, over someone who accepts all the little things you do for her and will MAYBE (big fuckin maybe) throw you a scrap of vagina here and there as a reward?

That's the contradiction with "nice guys." They think that because they go out of their way to make someone happy, a return payment of sex is expected. And don't say that's bullshit, because you know that's your ultimate goal. Because they do these "nice" things for the girls (listening to them when they have problems, running errands for them without needing to be asked twice, giving them back rubs hoping to get one in return, etc.) ONLY because they expect something in return, they're not actually so "nice" after all, and just using another method to try and achieve their own ulterior motives. Unlike the method of the "asshole" guys, which is to be assertive, in charge, and only available if they feel like it, this method works for the same goals but is self defeating because it's a form of attempting to black mail someone subconsciously. If you're really a nice person like you claim, why don't you forget about the girl, and go help some starving children in Africa, who need it a lot more than her? Exactly, you're only nice because you think it'll make the girl like you, and you actually KNOW that there's no booty in the latter option. Well the first one doesn't look too promising either.

My conclusion is that the "nice guys" are just like the "assholes" on the inside, but even worse because they don't have the balls to do what they really want, waste their time half-assedly chasing a girl who's obviously taken already when they could be making money or lifting weights or helping starving kids in Africa. Therefore they have a lot of pent up bitterness at their shitty results that they bring upon themselves (but always manage to blaim girls as a collective group or their boyfriends who actually have game). Add to this a lot of bitching and moaning because they've been going without their balls for so long, they hit menopause.

Guys, from now on, if you want to kiss a girl, just do it. Don't ask, because if you do, she'll probably say no. If you don't ask, she'll at least acknowledge the fact that you have balls, and unless she already thinks you're a douchebag, she'll probably make out with you. If a girl wants a favor but you have to really go out of your way, just say "Sorry, I'm too busy." That way, you let them know that your time is actually worth a shit, and they'll therefore want a bigger piece of it, along with a bigger piece of you... you know, the one in your pants, that you recently strapped back on just from reading my blog.

And lets assume that everything I said is wrong, that every girl in the world is just stupid because she goes for guys who are genuine assholes. Well, if that's the case, you can either try your hardest to be an asshole and see how that works out (which won't be good because you're trying too damn hard), or you can forget about the girl (because why would you want her if she's so stupid anyway), and spend your time making something out of yourself, such as practicing a hobby, getting a college degree, or making money. Trust me, once you're successful in your field of expertise, you'll have power, and once you have power, the girls will come on their own, from which point on you'll be making them come.

IML Gear Cream!
see....i know all this and am damn good at it....except when i actually like a girl, i turn into the no balls guy. i seriously can get any girl out there because i am good at the game, unless i have "feelings" for her, then i turn into a pussy. frustrating as all hell.....

cheesegrater said:
isn't halloween the one time when you're supposed to dress as you wouldn't any other time? i usually go out of my way to wear not too tight stuff, if only for comfort. not like i've ever worn a muscle shirt when i go out anywhere, except by accident (didn't have a change of clothes after wearing a sleeveless all day)

like am i supposed to cover completely up just because some people might think it's gay? would it be the same if i didn't have the ripped body? my friends went as chippendales a few years ago, no shirts....they were smallish and not in shape.....no one made fun of them.

it's a fucking halloween costume

not sure i like the idea that just because i might be in great shape means i all of a sudden can't show my body like other people might. what the hell kind of attitude is that?

Halloween is the one day a year you can actually get away with going shirtless and make it part of a costume so it looks cool. I say go for it. And just be confident. If there is one thing that will get you women it is confidence - and that means having enough confidence to know that if one girl shoots you down there is another right behind her who will think you're great. However, there is a thin line between cocky and confident, make sure you are on the right side.

Depends on age, maturity, and a lot of factors in the woman. Women though are usually less picky about looks and more picky about personality. But again, this all depends.

That said, I have seen young women who are HOT with fat men, yes fat as in really fat.

ponyboy said:
If there is one thing that will get you women it is confidence - and that means having enough confidence to know that if one girl shoots you down there is another right behind her who will think you're great. However, there is a thin line between cocky and confident, make sure you are on the right side.

This guy knows whats up.

cheesegrater said:
no shit......but where does confidence come from?

STOP caring about "oh damn I have to get with this one chick" so much. There are other fish in the sea, if one doesn't work out you dont care, its OK and acceptable to hear NO from a woman.

Once you have the confidence to accept there are other women out there and you dont need this one, or that one, or the other one, you will be on your way.

Which is to say, stop being desperate.

Vieope said:
Then again, if I date a certain woman, I will never meet the next one. Do you get my problem?

Then casually date and stop making them your girlfriends.

Mudge said:
STOP caring about "oh damn I have to get with this one chick" so much. There are other fish in the sea, if one doesn't work out you dont care, its OK and acceptable to hear NO from a woman.

Once you have the confidence to accept there are other women out there and you dont need this one, or that one, or the other one, you will be on your way.

Which is to say, stop being desperate.

why does really liking a particular girl equate with desperation?

i get the dont put her on a pedestal thing, and i'm guilty of it alot, but if you really get a feeling for a girl that you dont get often, how is that desperation?

As for intelligence not being sexy, there really are women who find it attractive...there's something about a man who can go from squatting a small elephant to discussing the ramifications of Jungian theory on the world or the reasons behind the economic growth and collapse of a country.
Desperation, naah, but either learn to check the tongue-tying effects that liking a chic is having on you, or else attracting all that attention is really going to do you no good at all. Why make yourself extra-ordinary for something that is par, cuz you can't get up the nerve to go after what you really want?

taniea19 said:
Comming from a girls point of view, Its nice to be buff but if he is a jerk it doesn't matter how buff you are now if you are buff and sweet what a combo!!
Tanya

Er....Ummm...... Ever hear of the expresion,"Nice guys finish last?" Women go for the jerks aka badboys, not nice guys.

Can I get an Amen???

fmiceli said:
Er....Ummm...... Ever hear of the expresion,"Nice guys finish last?" Women go for the jerks aka badboys, not nice guys.

Can I get an Amen???
Yes. Especially when you are young.

IML Gear Cream!
Ah-Fucking-Men Baby...Now this is what I'm talkin' 'bout.

KentDog said:
"Nice guys finish last." Here's a good read if you have the time:

"Nice Guys" are Such Whiney Bitches
Bobby Lei

This is going to piss a lot of people off, but I don't care because it's like a shot you get at the doctors office: it hurts, but it'll only help you. I have noticed a trend among guys who do not get a lot of women, and then these guys complain because they're supposedly SO nice, and women don't like them as more than friends, and always use them as listening posts about their "asshole" boyfriends, and then go off and fuck the boyfriends, and the "nice guys" are supposedly not being treated fairly and can't understand why girls aren't fucking them this whole time. You wanna know why? I'll tell you why.

BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO BALLS.

"Nice guys" should all go with Dorothy, Lion, Tin Man, and Scarecrow to the Wizard of Oz, and try to get a spine, along with a big, hearty, pulsating pair of testes. Now obviously that's a metaphor, so I'll try to clarify. Unlike us, girls base attraction on more than outward appearance. A lot of it is the man's attitude.

One time I told my date during a fraternity/sorority exchange that my favorite actor is Al Pacino, and she said that he's hot, despite the fact that he's short, old, and has an oversized nose. However, once I thought about it, it made sense. If there's anything Al Pacino has, it's attitude. In his movies, he takes shit from no one, knows how to be a leader, is ambitious, smart, capable, and never breaks his balls or his word. Basically, he is a fucking MAN. If a girl in a movie says jump, he would say, "How high, I mean how fuckin HIGH, are YOU, for thinking you can tell ME what to do?" And she'd think, wow, what a fucking man, I want him to have my children. Is he an asshole? I don't think so. He cares about people, but he stays true to himself at the same time and never compromises that to try and make other people happy, because that does not work out for anyone.

The reason that girls don't like "nice guys" is not because they're incapable, weak, stupid, etc. It's because they act like it around them, thinking that maybe if they forget about themselves and just give the girl whatever she wants, then they'll be rewarded with sex. This could not be farther from the truth, because in the process they sacrefice their manhood, and why would a girl want to have sex with a eunuch? Henry Kissinger said that "Power is the best aphrodisiac." Would it be surprising then, that the biggest turnoff is when a man just GIVES UP his power?

Sexual attraction is based on human instinct to mate and procreate, and no sane girl would want the father of her kids, the protector and leader of the family, the hunter and gatherer, to be a spineless yes-man or doormat. Should you blame her for feeling this basic instinct that's crucial for the survival of the human race? Or yourself for your own lack of assertiveness and not being desirable in their eyes when you could be if you didn't fuck up your game so bad? I've seen so many websites full of guys complaining about the fact that girls like guys who are not them, and since they try so hard to please the girl, they're nice, while the other guys are all automatically assholes. They make me want to puke more than twenty shots of Tequila.

I remember this one blog of this guy complaining about how girls don't like nice guys (a great conclusion made from the fact that they don't like HIM). What he did not mention is that he's short, fat, hairy, a huge nerd, and has a GPA of 1.7. It's not that girls don't actually like nice guys. They just don't like losers. If Michael Jordan or Bill Gates were both among the nicest guys in the world, they would still be jocking mad bitches. If being "nice" means you whine like a little bitch about how you don't get girls but also bow down to the direct wishes of every girl that talks to you, always trying to please them, then congrats. You're nice. Sorry to say it, but no one gives a fuck anymore about you, because you have compromised your confidence, self respect, and most of all, BALLS! Those things are crucial to your overall success in life, and if you'd be willing to sacrefice that for a girl, then you're not going to get any.

I can't say I know a lot about girls, because no guy really does. However, I know that straight, sane girls tend to prefer men over stepping stools, although the stools do come in handy... for stepping on in order to elevate themselves.

Senior year of high school, one of my most inspiring teachers told our class a story that he said contained the secret to women. During the time in his life when he was a drifter, he worked on a cattle ranch. The ranch had hundreds of female cows, and one bull that they kept in the pen for mating purposes. The bull had a pretty frustrating life, because he'd be stuck in this little pen with barely enough room to walk around, and every morning all the cows would walk by him to feed and he'd just go psycho because he could see but not touch hundreds of females. Because he was in this pen all day, he grew kind of weak from lack of exercise.

After a few months, he barely had any muscle on him, and his knees were wobbly. They loaded him into a truck, and took him into a large field with a few heifers (young virgin cows) in it. My teacher was excited for this bull's big break, but was surprised to see that when the bull went in there, he seemed really nervous and didn't make a move. The heifers were big and robust and had huge horns, and he was all weak and decrepit lookin and just stood there, wobbly. They came up to him and started poking him with their horns (to test him), but he couldn't really stand up to them because he didn't get enough exercise in the last few months. The heifers became aggressive (bitchy) and just started charging him with their horns, and left him no choice but to run away.

He ran around in that big field every day, eating all the grass he wanted and rebuilding his strength. Finally, a few months later, he came back to the heifers, this time much more built and with a look in his eyes that said "Just try me." This time, the heifers realized that they could not break him, and therefore he was finally strong enough to mate with them.

The moral of this story is that women ALWAYS test men, to see if they're able to stand up to them. Now of course you don't have to be physically strong to do this in the human world, but when she prods you with her horns, be ready to lay down the law. If you do, you'll end up being the one poking her. Most "nice guys" can't do this because they're afraid of rejection, and they think that doing what they've always done (trying to appease) is going to get them what they supposedly deserve, when in fact that only lowers their value as a mate in the eyes of the girl.

If a girl asks you to do something for her, you can say no. It's ok. She may not be pleased at the moment, but so what? You'll both live. And in the process you'll have showed her that you have a will of your own, and that she has to earn what you have to offer. How much people want you is all based on the value that you assign to yourself. If you were a diamond rolex watch, but on sale for five dollars, no one's going to buy you, because they'll all think it's fake. So basically, it's your fault due to your own low self worth, even though that's probably brought on by other things such as fear of abandonment due to parental negligence during your youth.

Does this mean that you have to be an asshole to get girls? Hell no. You just have to know what YOU want, and make that your top priority. If you don't look out for yourself, who will? Most of my friends get lots of girls, but they're also the nicest people I know. They just don't let the girls string them around like puppets. "Nice guys" tend to put women on a pedestal, and that's just unfair to them because that's expecting more than they can offer. As a result of this worshipping, the women will find you to be unconfident, boring, and possibly creepy if you play your cards right.

The reason girls complain about their "asshole" boyfriends (and I wonder if it's the girls or the "nice guys" who first called them assholes), is because the boyfriend does not always let the girl have her way, thus putting himself in charge. So you see, the very thing they complain about is the thing they find attractive, because they want someone with that kind of power to be on their side. Wouldn't you rather have someone complain about you but truly want to be with you, over someone who accepts all the little things you do for her and will MAYBE (big fuckin maybe) throw you a scrap of vagina here and there as a reward?

That's the contradiction with "nice guys." They think that because they go out of their way to make someone happy, a return payment of sex is expected. And don't say that's bullshit, because you know that's your ultimate goal. Because they do these "nice" things for the girls (listening to them when they have problems, running errands for them without needing to be asked twice, giving them back rubs hoping to get one in return, etc.) ONLY because they expect something in return, they're not actually so "nice" after all, and just using another method to try and achieve their own ulterior motives. Unlike the method of the "asshole" guys, which is to be assertive, in charge, and only available if they feel like it, this method works for the same goals but is self defeating because it's a form of attempting to black mail someone subconsciously. If you're really a nice person like you claim, why don't you forget about the girl, and go help some starving children in Africa, who need it a lot more than her? Exactly, you're only nice because you think it'll make the girl like you, and you actually KNOW that there's no booty in the latter option. Well the first one doesn't look too promising either.

My conclusion is that the "nice guys" are just like the "assholes" on the inside, but even worse because they don't have the balls to do what they really want, waste their time half-assedly chasing a girl who's obviously taken already when they could be making money or lifting weights or helping starving kids in Africa. Therefore they have a lot of pent up bitterness at their shitty results that they bring upon themselves (but always manage to blaim girls as a collective group or their boyfriends who actually have game). Add to this a lot of bitching and moaning because they've been going without their balls for so long, they hit menopause.

Guys, from now on, if you want to kiss a girl, just do it. Don't ask, because if you do, she'll probably say no. If you don't ask, she'll at least acknowledge the fact that you have balls, and unless she already thinks you're a douchebag, she'll probably make out with you. If a girl wants a favor but you have to really go out of your way, just say "Sorry, I'm too busy." That way, you let them know that your time is actually worth a shit, and they'll therefore want a bigger piece of it, along with a bigger piece of you... you know, the one in your pants, that you recently strapped back on just from reading my blog.

And lets assume that everything I said is wrong, that every girl in the world is just stupid because she goes for guys who are genuine assholes. Well, if that's the case, you can either try your hardest to be an asshole and see how that works out (which won't be good because you're trying too damn hard), or you can forget about the girl (because why would you want her if she's so stupid anyway), and spend your time making something out of yourself, such as practicing a hobby, getting a college degree, or making money. Trust me, once you're successful in your field of expertise, you'll have power, and once you have power, the girls will come on their own, from which point on you'll be making them come.

preach on brother Foreman!

ForemanRules said:
preach on brother Foreman!

foreman speaks nothing but truth!!!!!!!!!!!
99% of wemon all want a man with money

I guarentee u
looks and body dont matter.

I agree with Foreman also. Attractive single women go with money over looks. They have such little respect important things like health, dicipline, and manners. I watch players lie and exagerate their way into womens lives with incredible success. It works so well because womens drive for money are equal to mens drive for sex. Point: you must lie and exagerate to be on a level playing field. This is why nice men like you and I finish last. We are average hard working Americans who tell it like it is. Unfortunately times are usually tough for the average young, hard working male but most women do not want to hear this. They respond to the jingle of "I soon will get that promotion", or "I just made a bundle on wall street this quarter". Practice saying these or try "My lawyer just called about my inheritance". Your love life will thrive of short term success.

Married women are the ones looking for that tight stud to fuck, they already have the money. If you are into soccer moms and the pta types look no further. Your working out will pay off if you don't get caught.

I'm in the nice guy camp. I like being nice, it's less stressful. If a lady can't handle a level headed man than she can fuck off. Just be yourself, it's way better to be happy and single than strapped to an unhappy relationship or marriage.
I hear more and more about nice men finishing last. It pisses me off because it's so true. I'm sticking to my guns. :laugh:

Tough Old Man said:
Your kidding. Of course it matters. Didn't you see that picture of Foremanrules and Old Toughy with those four girls. Foreman and I do have the perfect bodies. If you disagree with this then I dare you to step across this line

X---------------------------------------------------X

Resend that picture... I want to see it.. :)

wetnwild said:
Resend that picture... I want to see it.. :)
You'll get nothing and you'll like it.

cheesegrater said:
oh i can make em laugh, that's the one thing i'm usually good at.....i just always have had a lack of confidence, unfounded as it's told me by friends, that i wasn't hot enough to get girl A or whatever.
yeah we know how u make em laugh to ,,,,,,,u drop your drws dont u :laugh:

jasone said:
I agree with Foreman also. Attractive single women go with money over looks. They have such little respect important things like health, dicipline, and manners. I watch players lie and exagerate their way into womens lives with incredible success. It works so well because womens drive for money are equal to mens drive for sex. Point: you must lie and exagerate to be on a level playing field. This is why nice men like you and I finish last. We are average hard working Americans who tell it like it is. Unfortunately times are usually tough for the average young, hard working male but most women do not want to hear this. They respond to the jingle of "I soon will get that promotion", or "I just made a bundle on wall street this quarter". Practice saying these or try "My lawyer just called about my inheritance". Your love life will thrive of short term success.

Married women are the ones looking for that tight stud to fuck, they already have the money. If you are into soccer moms and the pta types look no further. Your working out will pay off if you don't get caught.

I'm in the nice guy camp. I like being nice, it's less stressful. If a lady can't handle a level headed man than she can fuck off. Just be yourself, it's way better to be happy and single than strapped to an unhappy relationship or marriage.
I hear more and more about nice men finishing last. It pisses me off because it's so true. I'm sticking to my guns. :laugh:

the money thing is an excuse for ugly guys to denigrate the women they can't get........money=confidence.....confidence is the number one attractive feature guys can have, says every woman........and the attitude that "all bitches just want money" is a telling sign of low self confidence.

ever since i got my "perfect body" (it's not, but compared to dudes at university, even athletes, it's a cut above) girls have been throwing the kitchen sink at me.....not because of how i look, but because of how i carry myself with the confidence stemming from how i look...in fact, i was told that i'm oozing confidence by the "it" girl at my school.

the money thing is simply an excuse.

aceshigh said:
yeah we know how u make em laugh to ,,,,,,,u drop your drws dont u :laugh:

ahhhh, cock humor....the surest sign of male insecurity. :thumb:

hey i'm not the fittest guy out there but damn if i do say so myself i am pretty hott but most the time i win girls over with my charm

Back