• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Domestic is here!!!

IML Gear Cream!
What's the diff between the dom and the int? I mean price wise i'd go int, I thought everyone was saying his int was fast anyways and he always delivered even if first package got confiscated? I mean most of it equals a 3-2 ratio (30cc int -20cc dom for same price or close to it) Why not just order int?

I'm still waiting to see what he puts up for the prepackaged cycles.

What's the diff between the dom and the int? I mean price wise i'd go int, I thought everyone was saying his int was fast anyways and he always delivered even if first package got confiscated? I mean most of it equals a 3-2 ratio (30cc int -20cc dom for same price or close to it) Why not just order int?

No issues with customs with dom just like insurance.

It's all about choices.Some prefer dom- while others prefer intl. As far as quality goes- it's all good !! If you go intl- get some HG- they are also very nice if they fit your needs-Luck-OD

Love my sponser t present but I gotta give z a try those jugs just are cool lookin.

If you try Z, YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!!! Great times and an even better poduct!

Well with Int there is always that "Chance" it Could get snagged or Followed and your address Red Flagged even if its a 3% its enough to make people nervous while they wait

With Dom that that chance doesn't really exist

Z is Good to go either way But just understand that once a pack gets to Cust the chance is there

I go Dom But have heard Nothing but Greatness about Z Int
Peace

Back