• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dr.SIL ''Organic Heaven''

IML Gear Cream!
my next door neighbour said he hasnt slept with his wife in 2 years but he has a 6 month old kid.....is he just being suspicious?

its azza..he stole that kid

my next door neighbour said he hasnt slept with his wife in 2 years but he has a 6 month old kid.....is he just being suspicious?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:roflmao: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

fat and protein,very little carb..i'd say 60/30/10

I try for a similar profile
If a guy can't afford to eat only grass fed pastured beef, what can we do to keep the omega 3 and 6 ratios in balance?

I try for a similar profile
If a guy can't afford to eat only grass fed pastured beef, what can we do to keep the omega 3 and 6 ratios in balance?

i think its another misconception that organic food cost more..i dont know where you live but i do my shopping at local farmers market where i get my grass fed beef and it costs almost the same as the shop one..i get my fats from pastured egg yolks,grass fed beef,krill oil,wild alaskan salmon,grass fed butter,coconut oil,mct oil

would like to hear azza's feedback on juicing he was starting..oh wait,that probably lasted only few days

IML Gear Cream!
i am still juicing, i do my juicing with plenty of variety first thing in the morning, i have made up some sweet concoctions and some that tasted like shit.

At first I liked Sil cuz of his photoshopp skills, and Azza beratement... now, his knowledge of food and self preservation has left me with warm feelings... warm feelings in my pants.

Did you notice an overall better quality of life when you started eating organic?

where i live organic meat and produce is quite a bit dearer, there are no meat markets, farmers markets etc, sometimes organic carrots are on par with supermarkets, yet around our way, we are large producers, main slaughter house exports most items. I am about to buy a cold press juicer to get more moneys worth.

plant proteins? you eat these Sil?

^^^ absolute twat

But on another note, I have completely switched to a organic/vegan lifestyle.... I feel mad good... body and in mind.

It's got something to do with good vs bad bacteria in your intestines... when theres too much bad it fogs up your mind.

You eat this good food and the good bacteria thrives, thus disapating the fog

ANYONE who takes meds for ANY issue should switch to this idea of food.... I mean it can completely fix diabetes... (the lesser kind I forget the name)

Glad I could help !

^^^ absolute twat

But on another note, I have completely switched to a organic/vegan lifestyle.... I feel mad good... body and in mind.

It's got something to do with good vs bad bacteria in your intestines... when theres too much bad it fogs up your mind.

You eat this good food and the good bacteria thrives, thus disapating the fog

ANYONE who takes meds for ANY issue should switch to this idea of food.... I mean it can completely fix diabetes... (the lesser kind I forget the name)

Glad I could help !

^^^This means a lot coming from the biggest god damn troll and liar on this forum. :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^^

This could be an actual helpful thread to some big pimpin... so please if you would keep your ill thought-out comments to pm I would appreciate it.

Thanks !

^^^^^

This could be an actual helpful thread to some big pimpin... so please if you would keep your ill thought-out comments to pm I would appreciate it.

Thanks !

LMFAO....suddenly after a year's time, you find one single thread you don't want to personally destroy with your trolling.

I bet if someone started a thread on the art of dick sucking, you would take that thread just as serious as this one.

plant proteins? you eat these Sil?

i dont..they are not complete proteins so i dont see the point of consuming them..these proteins are wrapped in celulose and humans cant digest celulose to get to the proteins..we are not ment to eat grass

well that sounds like James

i dont..they are not complete proteins so i dont see the point of consuming them..these proteins are wrapped in celulose and humans cant digest celulose to get to the proteins..we are not ment to eat grass
Sil must be in a real good mood today

Wait, so my body assimilated absolutely 0% of the 50 grams of pea protein I put in the blender this morning ?

^^^Yep That's James alright^^^

Wait, so my body assimilated absolutely 0% of the 50 grams of pea protein I put in the blender this morning ?

no your protein was already extracted from the plant..but its not complete and lacks lots of amino acids that are available in meat protein..vegan crap is good for a short time run just like a detox but nothing more..in the long run you will become deficient in key nutrients

Back