• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Family Guy Or Simpsons?

Which is better

• The new Simpsons suck! I like Family Guy

Votes: 39 62.9%
  • Homer=average american! I like The Simpsons

Votes: 23 37.1%

• Total voters
how is there even any doubt, this should be a unanimous vote for Family Guy, if you've voted for the Simpsons its purely b/c you havent seen any/enough Family Guy

how is there even any doubt, this should be a unanimous vote for Family Guy, if you've voted for the Simpsons its purely b/c you havent seen any/enough Family Guy

exactly, theres just no question or comparisonto be made as far as I am concerned.. I'm telling y'all, Futurama is hella funnier than the Simpsons

yea Family Guy > any other animated show. Southpark is also hella funny sometimes too.

It's all a matter of opinion. I've seen almost every Family Guy and Simpsons and I truthfully like the Simpsons better. I also think South Park is retarded. I would watch that type of thing if I was in 8th grade.

hence the sometimes. Alot of times I cant even sit through an episode, but there have been the episodes where my stomach hurts from laughing. Family guy is the only show where EVERYTHING makes me laugh

I am aware its onopinion, but Family Guy is just more evolved. Its like comparing a Corvette from the 50's to an '05 Corvette, its a more advanced show is all, but if you like Simpsons better then you have a right to. no one is arguing that bro, its all good... btw I hate South Park, I think its just retarded and I will never understand how any mature person would be hooked on that show

Goodfella, since your a fan of Matt Groening have you ever seen Futurama? Same type of Simpsons humor but taken to the next level ya know. The later season are roll on the floor hilariousimo. great show!

gr81 said:
Goodfella, since your a fan of Matt Groening have you ever seen Futurama? Same type of Simpsons humor but taken to the next level ya know. The later season are roll on the floor hilariousimo. great show!
I never watched it when it first came out on FOX, but I've seen a few episodes on the Cartoon Network. I thought it was pretty funny. I'd have to see more episodes to form an opinion though.

Duffman says: Theeeee Siiiiiiimpsoooooooooons
Duffman.gif

OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Simpsons_The_Homer_On_Couch.jpg

simpsons-mr-burns.jpg

mcbain.gif

char_barney.jpg

0302simpsons08.jpg

moe2.gif

Simpsons-SavingPrivateMilhouse.jpg

matrix_simpsons.jpg

cinema_simpsons-2.jpg

S-15.jpg

char_grandpa.jpg

simpsons-the-bart-mooning-4001435.jpg

char_discostu.jpg

Homer_Lenny_Carl.jpg

apu1.jpg

TONY2.JPG

I never watched it when it first came out on FOX, but I've seen a few episodes on the Cartoon Network. I thought it was pretty funny. I'd have to see more episodes to form an opinion though.

yeah, the first season is ok, but the later season they really hit their stride and they are hilarious, i would def'n check em out if you get a chance thou..

Dammit Flex, your supposed to get my back..lol ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Flex said:
Duffman says: Theeeee Siiiiiiimpsoooooooooons
Duffman.gif

OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Simpsons_The_Homer_On_Couch.jpg

simpsons-mr-burns.jpg

mcbain.gif

char_barney.jpg

0302simpsons08.jpg

moe2.gif

Simpsons-SavingPrivateMilhouse.jpg

matrix_simpsons.jpg

cinema_simpsons-2.jpg

S-15.jpg

char_grandpa.jpg

simpsons-the-bart-mooning-4001435.jpg

char_discostu.jpg

Homer_Lenny_Carl.jpg

apu1.jpg

TONY2.JPG
Duff Man dont say all this shit.

gr81 said:
Dammit Flex, your supposed to get my back..lol ;)

HAHA, sorry bro!

I was always just a huge Simpsons fan, and I never really watched Family Guy (even though my boys say it's hilarious)

I was always just a huge Simpsons fan, and I never really watched Family Guy (even though my boys say it's hilarious)

'tis all good, just playing wich'ya.. i suspected that you probably haven't seen it. trust em when I tell ya thou, its the funniest show out there

I was listening to the commentary on the dvds one day and one of the writers said it cost a MILLION DOLLARS! to make one episode.

Damn family guy was today! :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: but the simpsons........ :( :rolleyes: :blah:

YorkKnight said:
cant really answer, ive flicked on a couple of times but yeah suppose just dont get it, ask any 1 from the UK, most would Say Family Who :hmmm:
I watch both but i have to say i prefere the simpsons family guy is good but i like the satirical aspect of the simpsons, its funny on many different levels. I think people outside of the US find the simpsons funnier than americans do.

Family guy sucks..........the simpsons is the bomb.....no contest

IML Gear Cream!
Venture Bros own all though :flipoff:

After that is Family Guy, American Dad...

Home Movies is somewhere on this list too...

Simpsons is waaaaaaaaay down at the bottom, unless we divide the group into Hey-Day Simpsons and today's Simpsons, but even then it lies somewhere in the middle to upper bottom

Crono1000 said:
Venture Bros own all though :flipoff:

After that is Family Guy, American Dad...

Home Movies is somewhere on this list too...

Simpsons is waaaaaaaaay down at the bottom, unless we divide the group into Hey-Day Simpsons and today's Simpsons, but even then it lies somewhere in the middle to upper bottom
As usual, Crono1000 knows what he's talking about. Unlike some of u bastards!

god hand said:
As usual, Crono1000 knows what he's talking about. Unlike some of u bastards!
haha! See? Someone here gets me!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why don't you BURN IN HELL!!!

stewie-flickoffbig.gif

Last edited:
The Monkey Man said:
Why don't you BURN IN HELL!!!

stewie-flickoffbig.gif
How do you take a gesture as such from a 4 fingered cartoon character?:hmmm:

U cant beat the family guy!
I mean when u really think about the Simpsons how many people's real family's are yellow mine's not! lol!

American Dad is also funnier than the Simpsons.

Back