• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Geneza Pharmaceuticals expirence thread...

Clen is ridiculous, by far the strongest I have had.

WTF?

I got 2 of the most bunk things of GP clen ever then.

After long being suspicious of whether or not the stuff was bunk I tried 6 yesterday (240 mcg "clen")...did not notice a thing.

These were ordered back in December and received in January.

Never ordering anything GP again after this experience.

200mg Primo, 500mg test/e and 300mg tren/e per week. Week 3 for this cycle. doing the tren for 10 weeks and the Primo and test for 15-20 weeks. Started out the cycle (to kick start) with dbol for 6 weeks. So far went from 220lbs to 236lbs. Starting to see my veins and loosing water weight due to the tren and primo. All 4 products great stuff. Smooth pins with no pain afterwards.
GP is G2G. :winkfinger:

gp is gtg

placed a few orders with them and happy

espeically happy with their orals so far

Everything that I have run from GP has been excellent, not one single complaint. And before any of the trolls jump on this, I paid for every single product out of my own pocket with no discounts.

Just figured I'd head you off before you start.

ill be starting the GP Test C in about a week and a half.....with all the great reviews im gettin pretty stoked!!!

ill be starting the GP Test C in about a week and a half.....with all the great reviews im gettin pretty stoked!!!

If it's as good as the Test E you are in for some good results if diet/rest/training are in line.

The test E is more overdosed than the test C. The test C is still overdosed though but not by as much. The test E is outstanding from GP. There is pretty much no difference between test c and E anyway so that's why I have always went with the more overdosed option :p

(Scotsman we like a better deal for our quid)

What has been the feedback on GP's more exotic stuff like Oral Tren, MENT, MHN, and M1T? A friend of mine gave me Oral Tren and I was a nonresponder up to 4mg ED. Was the only GP product I tried from Naps.

Geneza is some of the smoothest stuff I've ever pinned... I draw with a 25g and it fills up so fast compared to other oils that take several minutes... the quality is the best I have seen for a UGL and you cant beat the price for such a quality well known product. Plus they have the longest list of stuff I have ever seen from one brand.. Its incredible really~ so yes I am a lifer when it comes to gp

I absolutely love GP! I have tried the Tren, Test, and Winny all excellent. That is why I am so upset that Naps has not re-opened GP yet. Does anyone know when they will re-open GP? :(

I absolutely love GP! I have tried the Tren, Test, and Winny all excellent. That is why I am so upset that Naps has not re-opened GP yet. Does anyone know when they will re-open GP? :(
I heard today should be within the upcoming week.

I liked their oral winnie but the tbol did nothing for me even at 60mg ed however I think tbol is pretty weak over all so it could jsut be that.

I tried the strongest thing they got, Oral Tren and did nothing up to 8 tabs. I got more out of my NO Xplode lol

i'll go ahead and call it, some of yall are full of shit. GP is all g2g. i've tried probably 80% of their product line. the gear isn't there problem it's their shipping methods. from what i have heard lately, they are getting that worked out.

i just ordered my 1st junk EVER from someone other than naps (GP). the only reason is that GP is out of stock right now.

when GP is back in stock, i'll be back on their bandwagon. it's the best gear for the money in the universe.

i'll go ahead and call it, some of yall are full of shit. GP is all g2g. i've tried probably 80% of their product line. the gear isn't there problem it's their shipping methods. from what i have heard lately, they are getting that worked out.

i just ordered my 1st junk EVER from someone other than naps (GP). the only reason is that GP is out of stock right now.

when GP is back in stock, i'll be back on their bandwagon. it's the best gear for the money in the universe.

Agree brother ! GP is the shyt :D

IML Gear Cream!
Naps gp has always done me and my boys right. Just received a late pack from them. Like 7 months late.

gp oxan

superb product started at 60mg ED but bumbped up quickly to 80mg then 100mg supposed to be for 50 days but i finished at 49 after upping dosage to 100. It improves everything in an aas cycle. Pumps for days, tight skin, and quick gains, monster strength increase. best of all minimal sides no conversion to estro. GP>all

im running the GP Test p and GP Mast. Test p 1.5ml Mast 1ml

Coming up on 2 weeks and strength has increased stamina has increased. The best part is the constant hardon's i get :roflmao:.

GP stuff rocks. Bloods back it up for me ? Stay strong.

Naps! Oh yeaaaahhhhhh.

This is a report from my first cycle.

I ordered it a lil while ago from naps and was more than pleased. In fact I am sure that Naps is the very best in their field.
I could not imagine it going better. The order came very quickly and the sachets were the shit:winkfinger:

Pre-Cycle Weigh in at 171lb:jerkit: 6FT 1IN

First, I emptied the sachets into sterile vials. I started my cycle with 20mg sdrol ed. This is the best dry bulker I have ever found.
Also I preloaded 1000mg test en. I took milk thistle as well for two weeks prior to the orals.I ate steak, vegetables and potatoes
like a maniac this whole cycle! The trick for keeping the cost down on eating 1.5 inch thick steaks every day is buying a good roast
and slicing it into steaks! Buy 50lb bags of potatoes. In all honesty I ate a 50lb bag every 3 weeks. Remember Sdrol is a carb animal.
First week I trained every part of my body and noticed an elevated aggression.

eod 500mg test en & ed 20 mg sdrol

2nd week is where the transformation began. Dosing was kept the same and I felt amazing!!! I was VERY sexual motivated:boobs: and was
spending an extra 2 hours at the gym AND bedroom a day. I am sure I was eating 8,000 cals a day easily. The 8 meals a day I was jamming down
my throat was still not enough. My arms were growing at an alarming rate! I still can?t believe it! The Sdrol did make me feel a weird
drowsy. Also, I got strange dizzy spells when I was on my back. Any have that to? When I was lifting it LITERALLY felt like I was
turning a creature :teeth:(TRIPPY). The pumps were out of this world. By this time my road rage seemed to be in full effect. You really have to keep
yourself in check. My sense of well being was peaking. I was one with my body and the earth. This was paralleled with the knowledge
that I could rip people?s limbs off like an ape. I grew up in the farm lands and was already very strong. But years
of hard partying had left me withered and very ruff on the edges. This was the boost and focus I needed!

The only dose I increased was the sdrol to 30 mg ed on the 3rd and 4th week.

After the fourth week I stopped the sdrol and kept the Test En at 500mg. I ran the Test for 6 weeks. Any longer and it would be pointless.
My balls were the size of marbles and I was starting to get gyno. I turned into the MF hulk!
Final weight was :lifter::lifter::lifter:205lbs:lifter::lifter::lifter:. Granted I did loose 8lb of water after it was all over. I did use a low dose
of letro for pct because my nips were hurting. The letro blasted my test back up. Then you really have to step down slowly. Then I used torem to step off the letro.
I also used clen to prevent muscle wasting during the low test time.
All together it was a great experience. NAPS GP IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I love naps i always receive my stuff in less than two weeks from ship date. All i order now is GP products the gear is awesome and high quality. And the GP anastrozol price is so good compared to what my prescription version is. I am on a tren eth and test cyp cycle right now and its amazing. I sweat all the time and the pumps and recovery are amazing. I find i dont have to spend hours in the gym anymore. I use to do 2 hours a day five days a week now me and my workout partner lift four days a week and no more than 1.5 hours per day and we have both had much better results with less injuries. I have gone from 220 pnds and 23 % BF to 200 pnds and 11 % BF in a year. :) I love GP products i will stick with them and naps as long as they exist.

Back