• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

George Zimmerman charged with felony after allegedly pointing gun at girlfriend

IML Gear Cream!
this has to be one of the most racist and pussy things anyone ever posted here. not everyone has the integrity, or balls in your case, to be a good juror.

you can be disgusted all you want but the fact of the matter is, it is valid and true in some cases.

It's only racist if the perp is white and the victim is a minority.

At the same time that George killed Treyvon, two black men raped an elderly woman, killed her, and beat the husband horribly. The woman was 85 years old and the couple had been married for more than 65 years.

But none of the "Oh, woe is Treyvon"-fucktards said jack shit about that.

it's completely ridiculous to assume anyone wouldn't be equally disgusted by one atrocity as they are another just because one is being discussed. if no one said jack shit about the woman being raped how did you hear about it? pretty sure every single person outraged over Trayvon's death would want to see the two rapists hanged. sorry but i'm sick to death of the "how come you don't care about THIS case then huh???" bullshit.

personally i think the only thing that saved georgie's ass was daddy being a judge.

you can be disgusted all you want but the fact of the matter is, it is valid and true in some cases.

then it's a disgrace that anyone would vote based on their shriveled up nutsack.

She shouldn't have burned his toast...

if you listen to the audio she sounds more outraged than scared. george is just a pussy with a gun.

then it's a disgrace that anyone would vote based on their shriveled up nutsack.

jurys are all ways compromised in big cases or based off of emotion, very few people can actually think rationally. I put a guy in the Navy who needed a waiver from God to get in. He was charged with rape and all the evidence was against him. His girl friend was into choking and crazy shit, the problem was she was 16 and he was 19. The dad found out and called the cops, there were physical marks on her body because they were into crazy shit. So they charged him with assault and rape finding him guilty. Did not listen to the daughter the jury basically took her testimony out and stated she was not thinking rationally. Well the problem was the father was not thinking rationally. Sure it sucks your daughters a freak and dating a 19 year old kid, but now hes a charged sex offender.

The jury based there case off of emotion not facts. This happens ALL the time racial emotions or sexual emotions. They ended up getting married, he stayed with her and now they have a family. The issue was he was trying to join the navy with that case file. He had to plead to the state to reopen the case, get new testimonies from the father, daughter and ect. Then have the judge over rule the case in the interest of justice this took FOREVER!!!! the father regrets it and says he was just being over protective and should have use his parenting skills over relying on the police. It took him 2 years to get into the Navy, the guys a nuclear engineer also now.

it's completely ridiculous to assume anyone wouldn't be equally disgusted by one atrocity as they are another just because one is being discussed. if no one said jack shit about the woman being raped how did you hear about it? pretty sure every single person outraged over Trayvon's death would want to see the two rapists hanged. sorry but i'm sick to death of the "how come you don't care about THIS case then huh???" bullshit.

personally i think the only thing that saved georgie's ass was daddy being a judge.

wiether he was guilty or not there was not enough evidence to convict him. With the stand your ground law, he was justified. Not saying i support him or am against him, but i am against sending some one to prison without absolute proof of being guilty. We are all going off of speculation and emotion with this case. I personally think the guy is an idiot and an insult to anyone who has a CCW. Also if i was being followed by him i would kick his ass too. But in his defence if i was getting my head smashed in i would shoot him, but then hes an idiot for getting his ass kicked by a kid.

re the young boy and his gf,

we have one personal family friend who's a judge... she would have torn people a new asshole over the stupidity of this case and threw it out. need more like her.

I must've missed all the non-stop press coverage of the raping and killing of that elderly lady.

jurys are all ways compromised in big cases or based off of emotion, very few people can actually think rationally. I put a guy in the Navy who needed a waiver from God to get in. He was charged with rape and all the evidence was against him. His girl friend was into choking and crazy shit, the problem was she was 16 and he was 19. The dad found out and called the cops, there were physical marks on her body because they were into crazy shit. So they charged him with assault and rape finding him guilty. Did not listen to the daughter the jury basically took her testimony out and stated she was not thinking rationally. Well the problem was the father was not thinking rationally. Sure it sucks your daughters a freak and dating a 19 year old kid, but now hes a charged sex offender.

The jury based there case off of emotion not facts. This happens ALL the time racial emotions or sexual emotions. They ended up getting married, he stayed with her and now they have a family. The issue was he was trying to join the navy with that case file. He had to plead to the state to reopen the case, get new testimonies from the father, daughter and ect. Then have the judge over rule the case in the interest of justice this took FOREVER!!!! the father regrets it and says he was just being over protective and should have use his parenting skills over relying on the police. It took him 2 years to get into the Navy, the guys a nuclear engineer also now.

don't bother trying to explain things to little wing unless you are going to use REALLY small words... she lacks the ability to think critically... must have been all the acid :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
don't bother trying to explain things to little wing unless you are going to use REALLY small words... she lacks the ability to think critically... must have been all the acid :coffee:

and the little angry racist asshole that doesn't dare defy his daddy and get his dick wet can shut his nutless pie hole right the fuck up. :coffee:

and the little angry racist asshole that doesn't dare defy his daddy and get his dick wet can shut his nutless pie hole right the fuck up. :coffee:

I was gunna say "from dropping too much acid between popping out her bastard children" but I decided not to :coffee:

it's still stupid to assume people wouldn't be outraged about something because the press hasn't run with it.

I was gunna say "from dropping too much acid between popping out her bastard children" but I decided not to :coffee:

you live with your parents and your daddy ordered you not to fuck girls. how fucking crazy is that. cuz he fears you can't handle your widdle heart broke. you have no cred, no life experience. you're a joke of a little angry man with a big mouth.

and my daughter has more balls than your ever will :coffee:

you live with your parents and youyr daddy ordered you not to fuck girls you have no cred, no life experience. you're a joke of a little angry man with a big mouth.
lol you are recycling all of kos' talking points.. but I don't live with my parents :coffee:

go to your room. :coffee:

no clue who her father is tho amirite? hopefully she doesn't take too closely after you, or her kids might end up in the same position :coffee:

my kids both have the same dad, my third husband... it's why we all have the same last name. did your dad at least have the talk with you? you don't seem to understand reproduction.

my kids both have the same dad, my third husband... it's why we all have the same last name. did your dad at least have the talk with you? you don't seem to understand reproduction.

but they have no clue who he is tho right? lmao :daydream:

it's just redonkulous all the times you say you hope i'm not on any jury then say your vote might be swayed by fear. grow a spine. it's as simple as right and wrong. those women felt he was guilty but the prosecutor didn't prove it so they voted right. as it should be. it's not that hard. they didn't cave to any fear of riots.

but they have no clue who he is tho right? lmao :daydream:

you have a very creepy fear of sex and all that goes with it i see.

Tesla and her daddy photo taken by pregnant mommy. Try and wrap your head around the fact a penis was in a vagina more than once and no one died. I know that's not how your dad tells it. Maybe he just doesn't want you to reproduce.

it's just redonkulous all the times you say you hope i'm not on any jury then say your vote might be swayed by fear. grow a spine. it's as simple as right and wrong. those women felt he was guilty but the prosecutor didn't prove it so they voted right. as it should be. it's not that hard. they didn't cave to any fear of riots.

1. I hope you aren't on a jury when im on trial because you cast judgment before ANY evidence has been reviewed. 2. I said their vote was swayed by fear. There were hordes of blacks outside the courtroom...there were 10 women on the jury, the black's favorite target :coffee: 10 women, 2 men..9 blacks, 2 whites, and one latino..coincidence the black man walked? do you think Zimmerman would have walked if the jury was black? 3. My vote would be swayed by guilt.. if people got murdered by blacks because of my "guilty" verdict then I would feel guilty.. not afraid for my own life. 4. And if the prosecutors didn't prove it in OJ's case, so the jury voted right, why won't you let the Zimmerman case, where the prosecution absolutely FAILED, go? monkey lover?

you have a very creepy fear of sex and all that goes with it i see.

Tesla and her daddy photo taken by pregnant mommy. Try and wrap your head around the fact a penis was in a vagina more than once and no one died. I know that's not how your dad tells it. Maybe he just doesn't want you to reproduce.
cute picture, curious though...why are all of these posts you send in my direction always so sexually charged?

1. I hope you aren't on a jury when im on trial because you cast judgment before ANY evidence has been reviewed. 2. I said their vote was swayed by fear. There were hordes of blacks outside the courtroom...there were 10 women on the jury, the black's favorite target :coffee: 10 women, 2 men..9 blacks, 2 whites, and one latino..coincidence the black man walked? do you think Zimmerman would have walked if the jury was black? 3. My vote would be swayed by guilt.. if people got murdered by blacks because of my "guilty" verdict then I would feel guilty.. not afraid for my own life. 4. And if the prosecutors didn't prove it in OJ's case, so the jury voted right, why won't you let the Zimmerman case, where the prosecution absolutely FAILED, go? monkey lover?

i said if zimmerman really thought he might be beat to death he had a right to shoot him. it's all the shit that put them in that situation i have a problem with plus all the shit he did before and after that paints his character to be something other than just a great guy trying to keep his community safe. he's trouble waiting to happen and was before the Trayvon ordeal.

And you're an angry little shit.... I'm presuming it has a lot to do with denying nature and i think you might be better natured with regular fucking.

we didn't hear any trouble out of George until that woman tried to kick him out and end his regular fucking.... he was getting separated from Shelly when he shot Trayvon... coincidence? :coffee:

Id just like to point out to everyone complaining about the lack of coverage for certain other crimes that plenty of sick white on white crimes get no coverage either. I mean how many of you remember the Cheshire Home invasions ? Total hanous white on white crime, yet pretty much local coverage . Fact is some many disgusting crimes happen every day in our country that they just dont care to report them all. Treyvon Martin however was different, it seemed racially biased and certainly involved a controversial law . So its not because it was a crime against a black boy, unfortunately it was a crime that sparked a political and ethical discussion.

Back