• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help for Cramps!

presto1

Nobody's Hero!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm in the heart of a cycle of Methyl V-Test and Vasotest. I'm also on HRT and although I have had ridiculous gains in lean mass and strength, I have recently started having cramping issues in lower back, forearms, and hip flexors.

Any suggestions on how to curtail this issue? Water and Gatorade aren't cutting it.

Thanks!

you have to live with them, theres nothin u can do about them lol, i used to drink gallons of water a day when i ran superdrol and still got them, just have to grin and bear it mate

Do I have to grin or can I just bear it? :roflmao:

Just brutal, especially after doing back extensions.

I get cripling ab cramps sometimes while doing ab work.

This may help, before you train drink some pedialyte (yes the baby electrolyte stuff) it works good for me also up your sodim intake a bit, just start using salt, or more salt, on your food.

Taurine works. I usually take in about 10g. Are you getting enough water-these compounds require above average water intake.
Potassium and Magnesium can also play a role.

Thanks for the guidance. I'm a water drinking maniac and always have been. I'm going to try the Taurine route. Can't hurt.

Taurine works. I usually take in about 10g. Are you getting enough water-these compounds require above average water intake.
Potassium and Magnesium can also play a role.

Exactly this.^^^Also, if I may add, supplement with calcium as well as it is synergistic with magnesium for the contract/dilate mechanism. Vitamin C can help as well in regards to inflammation. And don't forget glutamine.

taurine works,red yeast rice is supposed to help and so is sesamin for back pumps , for other cramps lots of water potassium n magnesium

I agree with Liftman.. try pedialyte or a little salt throughout the day. You have to balance your sodium and potassium

Back