• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I DEMAND SOME OF MY POSTS be DELETED

:lol:

you asked one moderator and then decided to start this thread?

did you ever think of asking me or using the contact us link at the bottom of the page?

were you planning on providing URL's for these posts or am I supposed to go through all of your posts and find them?

im going to post them. i was just waiting until i new if you realy were going to do it.

Don't delete them! Put it to a vote.

We have already all copied your myspace page. Tis too late.

you posted them.

btw i saved your myspace page, and I already started posting it on gay meeting forums, claiming it was me, saying I was a "curious young flower, waiting for an experienced man to show me the 'rope'"
:roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
i was der in the egging but my bro started using it thats how he became a mod i juss use it sometimes liek for the journal
What? Nevermind I now understand you......and that's scares me.

So you give out advice?

no. my bro does. hes a mod. i was there originally but then i stopped goin on there so he started to go on. and he became a mod. get it? i only post a journal there.

no. my bro does. hes a mod. i was there originally but then i stopped goin on there so he started to go on. and he became a mod. get it? i only post a journal there.
OK, so I imagine your brother is older.

i asked biker chick nicely and she didnt do anything. how about this. ill make u a deal if you delete all of them i promise ill neever post here again

Sure I did. I told you to quit your whining.

and BTW, you asked me on 8/12/07 (to be exact) so don't pretend like you just asked me and I ignored you.:finger:

i was der in the egging but my bro started using it thats how he became a mod i juss use it sometimes liek for the journal

Do you speak or write in english?

I demand you be shackled and flogged, but we can't get everything we want now can we?

I demand love from the hand.

Back