• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If you child was Gay or lesbian......

IML Gear Cream!
"queers" do not hurt other people by their choice to buttfuck each other. Why does someone else's decision, which doesn't affect your life one bit, make you so angry? Why do you hate something that doesn???t fucking effect you at all? Gay people work, contribute to the economy, are far less likely to rape your wife, molest your children, rob your house, or murder you.

Its funny that there is a correlation between homophobes and violent offenders. I think you have some unresolved psychological issues that are causing you to blow a fuse there buddy. Do you secretly want to suck dick? I bet you do. I bet you hate that about yourself so you project it onto gays to keep from dealing with it.

I use to make fun of gay people, because I was taught that they were subhuman. After I moved out of small-town ignorance, I eventually met some gay people for the first time, and you know what? They are regular people. They just want to live their lives without people like you slinging hate at them. I might still poke fun and make a joke here and there, but the truly hateful shit like what you say offends me, because you are talking about people that I am proud to call my friends.

They are subhuman. And they do affect my life. They affect everyone's lives. They vote, become politicians (that stupid people vote for), and like I said in my previous post their PDA is disgusting.

I don't want to meet gay people. They are not normal. I know someone is gonna say "Well what's so good about normal anyway?" There are certain things that you just don't do. You don't piss in public and you don't fuck a person of the same sex.

What is immoral about homosexuality?

What isn't immoral? It's not natural. If we were meant to reproduce with the same sex it would be possible. It isn't. That's why there is man and woman. And so no one goes talking about religion, I'd like to let you know that I'm Atheist. I'm not bringing this from a religious viewpoint. Homosexuality is just wrong.

Immorality?
:rolleyes:

Pfft, you're not worth my time, so I will just say keep up the hate man. Maybe your hate and ignorance will not let you down.

When have I said that I hate gay people. I have said that the things they do together are immoral and wrong. And how am I being ignorant? Because I believe that what a group does is wrong and I don't want them around me. It has nothing to do with accepting who they are. I can accept that someone may have different political viewpoints than I do. I can accept that someone might believe in a religion. I can't accept what homosexuals do.

When have I said that I hate gay people. I have said that the things they do together are immoral and wrong. And how am I being ignorant? Because I believe that what a group does is wrong and I don't want them around me. It has nothing to do with accepting who they are. I can accept that someone may have different political viewpoints than I do. I can accept that someone might believe in a religion. I can't accept what homosexuals do.

:blah: :blah: :blah:
I don't give a shit what you think. Your an idiot!

Can you accpt that?

What isn't immoral? It's not natural. If we were meant to reproduce with the same sex it would be possible. It isn't. That's why there is man and woman. And so no one goes talking about religion, I'd like to let you know that I'm Atheist. I'm not bringing this from a religious viewpoint. Homosexuality is just wrong.

Nature and morals are two seperate ballparks.

They are subhuman. And they do affect my life. They affect everyone's lives. They vote, become politicians (that stupid people vote for), and like I said in my previous post their PDA is disgusting.

I don't want to meet gay people. They are not normal. I know someone is gonna say "Well what's so good about normal anyway?" There are certain things that you just don't do. You don't piss in public and you don't fuck a person of the same sex.

Wow.

BTW, there is no such thing as normal. Since a large group of people do things a certain way, it because the norm. Well you know what? Large groups of people are dumb fucks.

Subhuman? That is just fucking ridiculous.

Explain to me why they are two separate ballbparks.

You ever drink a diet soda? The ingredients don't occur naturally, you're a bad person by your own standard if you ever ingested one.

You ever drink a diet soda? The ingredients don't occur naturally, you're a bad person by your own standard if you ever ingested one.

You present no arguments. You are trying to grasp at straws here. You people have to agree with me on that.

IML Gear Cream!
footballmaniac, you are one of the dumbest pieces of human shit ever. Being gay is unnatural? Moron, animals practice homosexuality all the time, you think human gayness just randomly appeared 20 years ago and is "catching on"? People like you shouldn't breed or be allowed to speak to children, atleast adults can reject your bigoted principles.

You present no arguments. You are trying to grasp at straws here. You people have to agree with me on that.

:confused:

You said homosexuality isn't natural, therefore it is bad. I gave you an example of something that isn't natural, but it used daily by the straight community. Are they dispicable subhumans for drinking it? It isn't natural and they support it! They are bad bad people. :no:

Wow.

BTW, there is no such thing as normal. Since a large group of people do things a certain way, it because the norm. Well you know what? Large groups of people are dumb fucks.

Subhuman? That is just fucking ridiculous.

Normal sexual behavior does not involve homosexuality. Why is it ridiculous. These people don't want to carry on the human race by procreating. I know women can go to sperm banks and that is terrible. A child needs a father and a mother in their life, not two of both. Guys can adopt kids, but I want you to ask yourself this question, would you like to have two gay dads? I sure as hell wouldn't and you probably don't either.

:confused:

You said homosexuality isn't natural, therefore it is bad. I gave you an example of something that isn't natural, but it used daily by the straight community. Are they dispicable subhumans for drinking it? It isn't natural and they support it! They are bad bad people. :no:

Like I said, you are grasping at straws with this. I said natural as in a man being with a woman. This is the way it is supposed to be. Man created a soda by using his intellect that was passed down threw many generations. This intellect was made possible by heterosexual people reproducing.

footballmaniac, you are one of the dumbest pieces of human shit ever. Being gay is unnatural? Moron, animals practice homosexuality all the time, you think human gayness just randomly appeared 20 years ago and is "catching on"? People like you shouldn't breed or be allowed to speak to children, atleast adults can reject your bigoted principles.

Again when did I say that homosexualtiy just appeared 20 years ago. Homosexuality has been around for a long time and it has been wrong for the entire time. Animals don't practice homosexuality. It's a form of dominance used by animals. I don't think you'll find any homosexual couples in the wild.

So what about infertile humans, should they be rounded up and shot? What about people that choose not to procreate, is that unnatural as well? Your computer is unnatural, you're alive because of unnatural medicines I imagine, unnatural foods. Why do you think the average height around the world has gone up the past few hundred years? Better nutrition, but I better not eat it, it's unnatural! Idiot.

Normal sexual behavior does not involve homosexuality. Why is it ridiculous. These people don't want to carry on the human race by procreating. I know women can go to sperm banks and that is terrible. A child needs a father and a mother in their life, not two of both. Guys can adopt kids, but I want you to ask yourself this question, would you like to have two gay dads? I sure as hell wouldn't and you probably don't either.

Normal sexual behavior? Sex isn't just for procreation, anyone who has ever masturbated knows that. It feels good. The gay population is so small it will have such a minimal effect on birth rates. If anything the birthrate needs to SLOW DOWN, you think we need ladies popping out more babies than they are now? In fact, they are helping the world, we should thank them all for that. Homosexuals often adopt out of the fact that they truly want to care for someone. They don't have babies as the result of a drunken night or by accident. They are probably the best parents out there on average IMO.

I wouldn't care if I had two gay fathers, or mothers for that matter. Why does it matter? Really now.

If the majority of people in the world are homosexual, then I see your point. Human existance would end eventually. However, we have way more things to be worrying about before that. How about atomic bombs, disease, terrorists, corruption, our selves. Now reading through what I just wrote I don't like how I refer to gay people as "homosexuals" it's too scientific sounding, these are people for God's sake. Fuck, I don't even like using the referrence "gay people", people is a much better way to put it, but for the sake of this post, I will.

I totally agree fufu. I would rather have 2 loving and caring gay parents then a father/mother who both get drunk and beat you. Stop being such a bigot.

So what about infertile humans, should they be rounded up and shot? What about people that choose not to procreate, is that unnatural as well? Your computer is unnatural, you're alive because of unnatural medicines I imagine, unnatural foods. Why do you think the average height around the world has gone up the past few hundred years? Better nutrition, but I better not eat it, it's unnatural! Idiot.

Infertile humans are not necessarily homosexual and they could prolly find somone of the opposite sex that doesn't wish to procreate. I used the reproduction thing as a way to explain how homosexuals could not have worked. The human race would not still exist if everyone was homosexual. Our species would've died before it even had a chance. You guys are taking "natural" and comparing it to situations that have nothing to do with heterosexuality or homosexuality. Homosexuality is what I have a problem with.

I totally agree fufu. I would rather have 2 loving and caring gay parents then a father/mother who both get drunk and beat you. Stop being such a bigot.

I never condoned a father/mother who gets drunk and beats their children.

IML Gear Cream!
I sure as fuck wouldn't want 2 gay dad's OR mom's.
How fucking sick would it be, if they started kissing and shit in front of you?

Gross

You have a problem with gay people because you think buttsex is "gross", just admit it. OBVIOUSLY the human race would be fucked if everyone were gay, nobody is denying this. But variations are key to survival of any race, and homosexuality happens to be one such variation. You can have irrational hatred for a group of people, that's fine. But to call gay people subhuman? I think it is YOU who is subhuman.

Why don't you go find your fellow KKK members and chant about how the black man is ruining america.

You have a problem with gay people because you think buttsex is "gross", just admit it. OBVIOUSLY the human race would be fucked if everyone were gay, nobody is denying this. But variations are key to survival of any race, and homosexuality happens to be one such variation. You can have irrational hatred for a group of people, that's fine. But to call gay people subhuman? I think it is YOU who is subhuman.

Why don't you go find your fellow KKK members and chant about how the black man is ruining america.

LOL!

I like how you jump to conclusions.

He doesn't approve of gay marriage, he must be in the KKK and kill people!

Grow up, you little baby shit.

Gross

You are such an immature moron. 2 people sharing affection is gross? So you stare and watch when your mom/dad are kissing? It's gross because they are your PARENTS, not because they are gay. Atleast in my point of view, but I'm not an intolerant prick like you and that other idiot.

I believe homosexuality is natural for some, just like heterosexuality is natural for some. People feel it naturally, it is not a choice. Just because it isn't cohesive anatomically doesn't mean it isn't natural. I think the whole "natural" thing isn't what it is made out to be.

LOL!

I like how you jump to conclusions.

He doesn't approve of gay marriage, he must be in the KKK and kill people!

Grow up, you little baby shit.

He said he finds gay people to be subhuman, I think he is against FAR more then gay marriage. Grow up? I'm not the one who thinks it's "icky" for 2 people to kiss.

Ah whatever, I don't think I can change your views on this. So be it. I'm going to bed.

He said he finds gay people to be subhuman, I think he is against FAR more then gay marriage. Grow up? I'm not the one who thinks it's "icky" for 2 people to kiss.

Dude, if you're gay, its cool.

But that doesn't mean you have the right to blow up and have a little
tantrum on here.

You're the one who needs to grow up.

I have no problem with anal sex.
I happen to like sticking my fingers in all orifices on a girl's body. You should try it sometime.

Gross

Look at that quote again, and tell me it isn't immature. And I'm not having a tantrum, I'm quite calm. It's just people like you really piss me off.

This is life. There is nothing you can do to change it. I am laughing at how angry you guys get over an issue that doesn't affect your life. Who cares if people are gay? Let them live life the way they want to. It's not our business. They chose to face criticism and deal with bullshit from the haters everyday but they are standing up for what they believe in and they're proud to be gay. You can't force people to love the opposite sex.

On the other hand, i wouldn't want two dads or two moms .. simply because i was brought up with a mom/dad and i am a heterosexual. I would have to be born all over again to experience the "gay" life. Why change who i am? If i have a kid who is gay, i'd be a little upset but i would accept it. If it makes him/her happy then it will make me happy. That's all there is to it.

Back