• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If You Had A Dollar For Every

IML Gear Cream!
When is our relationship going to move to the next level? - :hmmm: $35

(The Answer: This is the next level, it doesn't go any higher than this)

"How does a loser like you get a girl like that?" or some kind of variation -- $50

"What are you, Chinese?" or a variation -- probably $2,000

"How does a loser like you get a girl like that?" or some kind of variation -- $50 LOL, are u smurt? And your reply please :D

"What are you, Chinese?" or a variation -- probably $2,000 Yummy

What are you eating? $ 2500

Don't you ever want to eat nice food $ 1500

x
x
x

T

If I had a $1 for every time GoalGetter gave me an Infraction or warning I would have enough to buy a new car.

True Story

Why do you waste you life on the internet.. 9,707$... i ask myself this everytime i post.

Originally Posted by KentDog
"How does a loser like you get a girl like that?" or some kind of variation -- $50 LOL, are u smurt? And your reply please

"What are you, Chinese?" or a variation -- probably $2,000 Yummy

Heh, I actually think a lot of people are just surprised to see that an Asian guy can get a good looking girl. Most of the time a guy asks how I got with a certain girl it's usually in a jokingly manner and meant as a compliment (I think ;)). The last time someone asked me, I responded with something along the lines of "I like to date girls way out of my league." I only remember this because I was just asked recently.

Heh, I actually think a lot of people are just surprised to see that an Asian guy can get a good looking girl. Most of the time a guy asks how I got with a certain girl it's usually in a jokingly manner and meant as a compliment (I think ;)). The last time someone asked me, I responded with something along the lines of "I like to date girls way out of my league." I only remember this because I was just asked recently.

There are loads of Asian boys in England.

I like brown boys. Halam brown boys!

:D

x
x
x

T

What kind of car did you plan on buying with $2?

Really? Based on some of your stories I thought it would be, "Put your hands on the steering wheel!" :)

GoalGetter doesn't even post anymore... :shrug:
She never did, I have not read much from her in 1.5 years. And can't think of one good/helpfull thread she started in that time. I'm sure she had to start one or two though. No matter we have some great new mods to take up the slack here.

GoalGetter doesn't even post anymore... :shrug:
I do post. But i have a job and a graduate degree I'm working on. I am also working on starting a company and that takes up a lot of time. Plus I only answer questions I feel I can answer. The more advanced questions I leave for Trouble or Jodi or others who have the experience or knowledge to provide more in-depth responses.

ForemanRules said:
She never did, I have not read much from her in 1.5 years. And can't think of one good/helpfull thread she started in that time. I'm sure she had to start one or two though. No matter we have some great new mods to take up the slack here.
Today 08:16 AM

Contrary to what Foreman believes, I am not out to get him on a childish personal vendetta (his words not mine in a previous conversation).

And I have made both, crap/dumb posts as well as helpful/knowledgeable/informative posts in the time i've been a member here, but he is obviously trying to find just the crap/dumb ones. I started out here not knowing much and I readily admit that, but in the past two years, I've been VERY busy learning, growing and establishing a new career path.

I'm sorry he or anyone else for that matter doesn't think I am qualified to answer basic nutrition questions on this site, or to enforce forum rules explicitly stated by Rob. But until I'm told otherwise by Rob himself, I'm happy to be here as a mod to help those people I can help and give something back to a community that gave me so much when I had no idea where to start or where I was standing with regards to my own nutrition and fitness goals.

You can bash me and trash talk about me all you want. You can hate me. You can say I'm a bitch. I'm not qualified. Blah blah blah. I guarantee you, to me, it is background noise. I am not signing off of my computer and running under the covers to cry, "wah wah wah.. foreman doesn't like me..."

I would never use such crude words and I'm amazed that you would. We have some great mods here who offer alot and I'm glad to be able to read what they post.

CowPimp and Trouble are amazing and offer a ton to this site. Jodi is a great supper mod and it's good to have a women in that position here, I can't think of any mod who deserved the promotion more than she did .They are the best thing Rob has done for IM in 1.5 years.

Back