• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jwgibbons Evolution Peptides sponsored log

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks brother, I am blessed to have osl as my coach and evolution peptides backing this log.
Alright today was pull day at the gym went late due to the misses is sick and someone had to take care of the kids, this is three days I've missed from work due to the misses or kids being sick. There is benefits to being salary and having your boss be one of your best friends lol.

Reverse grip pull downs 4 x 12
Bent over rows 3 x 12
Deadlifts 4 x 12
V-Bar pull downs 3 x 10
Bicep curls 3 x 9
Forearms 3 x 9
Hiit 15 minutes

Egg whites and eggs with mushrooms

Greek yogurt with blueberries

Chicken, spinach and potatoes

Ground Turkey, potatoes and broccoli

Chicken, brown rice and broccoli

Protein shake post workout

Wilfred took:
MFG
IPAM
CJC-1295 W/O DAC
AND IGF-LR3

Overall mentality today:
Exhausted, really felt disrespected all day by the misses due to her being sick she was grouchy, my daughter is at the age of tryin to tell me what to do (im from the south that dont fly lol) and son is teething. ..... need I say more. Going to the gym was the highlight of my day. Now im home the kids are in bed and im gonna drug the misses up on day quil and have a date night watching captain Philips.

-jwgibbons

Working on it man, that'd just be my luck as of late lol

-jwgibbons

Alright so today was a off day from the gym.

Wilfred ran:
CJC1295 no dac and
IPAM.
No noticeable sides although Wilfred did get 9 hours of sleep. Thats to be noted due to Wilfred usually only sleeps 4-6 hours a night. He also is very well rested.

Food:

Egg whites , eggs and mushrooms

Protein shake w/ natty peanut butter

Chicken, spinach and almonds

Ground Turkey, broccoli and almonds

Will finish off the night with a pre bed protein shake.

Overall mentality: everyone around me is still sick, may miss some work next week hopeful I won't have to.

-jwgibbons

Starting weight 210.6 fasted last Sunday, today's weigh in 205.4 fasted.

-jwgibbons

Probably alot of water weight. Osl doesn't want me losing that quick I dont believe lol

-jwgibbons

Definitely seeing a difference in my physique

-jwgibbons

Its amazing what a clean diet can do. Toxins, water weight, and some fat has probably been dropped in this case, as it's normal for people unaccustomed to a regimented diet to drop 5 or more pounds in the first week and really tighten up.

Now if next week I see another 4-5lbs loss I will make some adjustments to his current plan. But I'm very certain you will be surprised at what the next weigh in will bring.

Keep up the great work bud.

Powered by EliteBodyTuneup.com using tapatalk.

Thanks man. Definitely the first time I've gone a week without cheating on my diet. Just tryin to look at food for the nutritional value and not taste. I like to keep things simple as far as food goes so youll see alot of my meals are the exact same day to day which also seems to save me money. Im making the assumption ill be about the same I weigh right now next week this time

-jwgibbons

IML Gear Cream!
Alright so today was another off day from the gym... tried to keep my carbs low minus my two cheat meals.

Food:

Eggs, egg whites, mushrooms

Almonds, chicken, and spinach

2 x cheesy hash bratwurst.... I know im a fat kid lol. I had it two years ago when I was clubbing a street vendor was selling em... needless to say I was disappointed cause it ain't that good when your not drunk.

Chicken almonds and spinach

Buffalo chicken dip and chips

Protein shake

Overall mentality:
Well I didn't get sick so far, excited to hit the gym tomorrow at 4:30am, feel well rested food is prepared and ready to go tomorrow. Loving Wilfred's response to the peptides.

-jwgibbons

Buffalo chicken dip and chips sounds awesome.

Oh my god it does lol. I been mixing up how I prep my food so it seems different even though I keep eating the same things lol. For instance instead of microwaving it I'll warm it up in the oven with hot sauce on it or I will warm it up in a pan with different t spices...so on and so forth. Making a big difference if how im mentally dealing with my diet.

Alright today was push day at the gym.

Pec deck 3 x 13
Incline bench 3 x 10
Flat dumbbell bench 4 x 10
Low cable cross 3 x 12
Dumbbell side lateral raises 4 x 12
Rear laterals on pec Deck 3 x 12
Military press 3 x 10
Dips 3 x 12
Hiit 15 minutes

Food:
Well the fridge was good and frozen so instead of eggs

* coffee, protein and oats

*Greek yogurt and berries

*chicken, spinach and potatoes

*chicken, spinach and potatoes

* protein shake

*chicken, spinach and potatoes.
Overall mentality:
Wilfred is responding to the peptides provided by evolution really well, has been getting great sleep and feeling well rested which helps cause he has sleep apnea and sleeps with a c-pap which can be distracting at times for him. Im avoiding the scale till every Sunday due to I know the body weight fluctuates daily. I can feel a difference in my overall cardio as it was non existent before this program osl from ebt set up. Doin great overall.

-jwgibbons

Before placing an order thru evolution peptides make sure you use the discount code in my signature, again I am not compensated for you using that. Thats there way of saying thank you im

-jwgibbons

Wilfred ran:
CJC1295 no dac and
IPAM.
No noticeable sides although Wilfred is very well rested even with less than five hours of sleep

Food:

Will finish off the night with a pre bed protein shake and Ezekiel bread with natty peanut butter

Overall mentality: great, got laid.... need I say more lol. No really though very relaxed. ... I always feel better when my food is prepared for the next day.

-jwgibbons

Alright today was leg day.

Leg extensions 3 x 12
Squats 4 x 10
Leg press 4 x 9
Lying leg curls 4 x 9
Calf raises 4 x 12
Hiit 15 minutes

Food:

*egg whites, eggs and mushrooms

*protein shake

* Greek yogurt with blueberries

*chicken, broccoli and potatoes

*chicken, broccoli and potatoes

*protein shake with banana

Overall mentality:
Feeling great, was very exhausted today due to a lack of sleep, overall Wilfred is responding great to the peptides, I know he had alot of pain in his right bicep that has seemed to subside.

Jam of the day:
Watch "Krizz Kaliko - Spaz (Feat Tech N9ne) - Official Music Video" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COOChLv4NiQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-jwgibbons

Wilfred ran:
CJC1295 no dac and
IPAM.
No noticeable sides although Wilfred is very well rested even with less than five hours of sleep

Food:

Will finish off the night with a pre bed protein shake and Ezekiel bread with natty peanut butter

Overall mentality: great, got laid.... need I say more lol. No really though very relaxed. ... I always feel better when my food is prepared for the next day.

-jwgibbons
^Oh yes, the sleep is so much better after a good romp! I'm about to start massaging the wife now:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Haha have fun brother.

-jwgibbons

Thanks man, I am gonna continue to give 100% for this log. Will be updated later

-jwgibbons

Alright yesterday I dropped he ball and passed out after cardio. Yesterday was pretty usual. Kept carbs low protein higher and some fats higher.

Today: woke up and went to the gym

Workout:
Reverse grip pull down 4 x 12
Bent over rows 3 x 10
Deadlifts 4 x 10
V-Bar pull down 3 x 10
Bicep curls 3 x 9
Hiit 15 minutes

Food:

*eggs egg whites and mushrooms

* Greek yogurt with blueberries

* chicken, potatoes and green beans

* protein shake

* chicken, brown rice and broccoli

*protein shake to end the night

Overall mentality: Feeling great today works going good. Wilfred is responding great to the peptides, sleeping good and bicep pain has subsided.

Gym jam of the day:
Watch "JEALOUS by Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa5uZ0K_B48&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-jwgibbons

Ever think about throwing in some cottage cheese? I just bought some today and may supplement with my regular protein sources to up the protein levels.

Ever think about throwing in some cottage cheese? I just bought some today and may supplement with my regular protein sources to up the protein levels.

Tbh man. Im so strict when it comes to things that unless osl puts it on a meal list I won't touch it. Except cheat meals. Haha

-jwgibbons

Alright, im a happy person now, I got some t3 and clen of course steriodsfax sciroxx brand. Today I failed at well all my meals, not just what I ate but also how much I ate.

No gym today so I should have kept the carbs low however my breakfast was an epic fail. Its amazing how much you beat yourself up over it after its done. So what im going to do is skip my two cheat meals tomorrow.

Food:

*Eggs, country gravy, sausage and biscuits. .... I know I know

* spinach chicken wrap... also feel guilty about this

* protein shake

* lean Turkey burger on Ezekiel bread. ... protein on protein. The Ezekiel bread is low sodium high protein. ... if you have never tried it it's amazing.

*protein shake

Overall mentality: Exhausted, irritated today, dealt with doing my taxes which sucks always. Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings.

Wilfred ran out of ipam so he skipped taking that however evolution peptides is still taking care of his needs so I wouldn't be surprised if it got here Monday due to they are super fast.

-jwgibbons

Man I keep hearing about this Ezekiel bread. Do you get it somewhere special or can you walk into Walmart and find it?

Not Wal-Mart here at least. If you Google it there is a store finder, its like $2.50 a loaf. High in protein... pretty much a bodybuilders dream bread.

-jwgibbons

Back