• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Keeping my gains

IML Gear Cream!
I'm going to have to back 24k here. Ostarime is an ideal addition. Steroids do more than allow you to hold water that's a silly statement. I'm not going to get into the science because any noob understands how gear works. During pct your hormones for building muscle are unstable to say the least. So instead of fighting a losing battle why not add a substance that can keep you anabolic without hindering recovery ? This sarm stuff is new but I know from experience once you try it you will be a believer. It's steroid like effects with suppressing your testosterone recovery, no brainer IMO.

my ignoramce on them comes from lack of knowldge on them... how new is new?

ive seen a few reveiws talking about side effects and saying they cause high estro and also theres not much actuall scientific studys on them

I have been using and studying sarms for years... There is a plethora of information on them as well as documented use... Ostarine reports of any estrogen issues are EXTREMELY rare and with the few reports there are, it was in an excessive dosage... It is a VERY VERY rare side effect and IN GENERAL, it is not a common side effect whatsoever... GK started developing sarms MANY years ago and they have only increased in popularity and usage as the years have gone by... They continue to grow in popularity day by day... I can sit here and talk to about them for days and just flood you with facts and information... I have put amounts of time into these that someone getting a doctorate wouldn't have to do and yes, I have a masters degree, so I already know the amounts of work required for that type of thing... SARMS are a new way to continue to move forward and make big gains but not have the steroid type side effects...

Back