• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

KOS doesnt think he is fat

IML Gear Cream!
It seems people are forgetting what a real man is. It's definitely not someone who talks a ton of shit on the net and make up dumbass lies so people will think there "cool"

Werd. Not to tug my own dick or anything, but if I'm one thing, it's honest. Fuck, I even post pics of my fat ass for you niggs to see what I'm working with.

imagine visiting azza fantasy land

i was going to let you visit my fantasy land, but we only have 100 twinkies to last us one year???.ohh and we dont let fat people into fantasy land, you sir can go to fat land?.

this fucking thread

619d6315f5806b69aa4fd6b418d91bea7930b4bc_m.gif

azza has got to be a brit..

Best gif I have ever fucking seen.

i was going to let you visit my fantasy land, but we only have 100 twinkies to last us one year???.ohh and we dont let fat people into fantasy land, you sir can go to fat land?.

i have lierally never in my life ate a twinkie

how many did you HAVE TO EAT TO LOOK LIKE THIS?

Go figure the butt hurt faggot negged me. Truth hurts doesn't it? Now why don't u go post your diet up and your training split so we can try to help u not be so weak and frail?

Fuck I'd even try to send u gear if I knew your ass would use it and try to better yourself

IML Gear Cream!
I didn't even read tne thread. Whenever I see azza post a thread, I think "great, another thread fail and waste of space from azza":coffee:

has anyone considered the possibility that azza and kos are the same person posting from different computers? :daydream:

Go figure the butt hurt faggot negged me. Truth hurts doesn't it? Now why don't u go post your diet up and your training split so we can try to help u not be so weak and frail?

you know why you got negged, i do what i want to whom i want and whenever i want, i am not going to enlighten you tosspots with any more of my words of wisdom, but i have been doing the following for a couple of months, german volume training and i am on a keto diet, apart from that i watch what i eat, you can laugh all you want at old pics that were taken not to be serious??..

you know why you got negged, i do what i want to whom i want and whenever i want, i am not going to enlighten you tosspots with any more of my words of wisdom, but i have been doing the following for a couple of months, german volume training and i am on a keto diet, apart from that i watch what i eat, you can laugh all you want at old pics that were taken not to be serious??..

Show your calloused hands or.....

GTFO :coffee:

It's kind of hard to take someone serious that looks like that just saying. So what are ur stats now? Daily macros? Please enlighten us. And he probably wears gloves like a pussy. Oh and ur statement u do what u want to whom u want just confirms ur a fucking chomo. If u don't know what that is google it faggot.

Oh and repped because that's how sorry I feel for u. No one is ever going to take u serious till u act like a fucking man. No real man is going to spread his fucking ass cheeks and post the shit on the net. No real man is going to suck his fucking thumb and take a pic and post it on the net. U need to wake the fuck up and stop acting like a punk ass bitch. Your fucking 40 something or however the fuck old u are. Act like it

remember when you were dc training? that was an awesome pile of shit you said

haha azza is at it again..he 's like one of those uncles most of us have..the one that starts hundreds of things but never finishes a single one..one day its woodwork,next week learning to play guitar and so on...and unfinished frame of the car in his driveway

haha azza is at it again..he 's like one of those uncles most of us have..the one that starts hundreds of things but never finishes a single one..one day its woodwork,next week learning to play guitar and so on...and unfinished frame of the car in his driveway

My uncles never fucked children. That I can remember anyway :(

good to see the members here wasting there time on me??its fuckin hilarious

It's kind of hard to take someone serious that looks like that just saying. So what are ur stats now? Daily macros? Please enlighten us. And he probably wears gloves like a pussy. Oh and ur statement u do what u want to whom u want just confirms ur a fucking chomo. If u don't know what that is google it faggot.

i will never honestly say what i do here, check your pm?s bro

you started stalking me and i am your hobby, but seriously for the shit you throw, you must be fuckin perfect??.

My uncles never fucked children. That I can remember anyway :(

but most of them did..just remember that one,that would awkwardly lean for a kiss or was always too glad to horse ride kids on his knee..yep,that one..

......said the tough guy, all 135lbs of him. LOL!

What in the he'll is going on in this thread? For the love if God you two need to take this to the gym.

~A

Back