• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

liquid nolvadex

IML Gear Cream!
redspy said:
Here's the schedule:-

Week 1: 60mg
Week 2: 50mg
Week 3: 40mg
Week 4: 40mg

With liquid nolva you need to take more than when taking the tabs because it contains Tamoxifen Citrate and not pure Tamoxifen.
Sounds good enough to me, thanks!!

can someone clarify this for me?>>>> 20mg/ml

so that means if i needed to get 60mg i would pull 3ml of liquid for the dosage right?

thanks

rockcrest said:
can someone clarify this for me?>>>> 20mg/ml

so that means if i needed to get 60mg i would pull 3ml of liquid for the dosage right?

thanks
Yes that is correct. 20mg/ml means there is 20 milligrams per one milliliter of solution, so to get 60 milligrams, you would need to pull three milliliters of solution.

gococksDJS said:
Yes that is correct. 20mg/ml means there is 20 milligrams per one milliliter of solution, so to get 60 milligrams, you would need to pull three milliliters of solution.
thanks,,,,i;ve never made my own solution b4. do you use a syringe to pull the solution then just squirt it in your mouth? :confused:

rockcrest said:
thanks,,,,i;ve never made my own solution b4. do you use a syringe to pull the solution then just squirt it in your mouth? :confused:
You don't have to "make" anything. Just get an oral syringe, measure the dosage out, and squirt her in.

The first time I squirted it straight into my mouth. Boy, was that a surprise! I'd suggest mixing it with a few ounces of water to tone down that wonderful taste.

thatguy said:
You don't have to "make" anything. Just get an oral syringe, measure the dosage out, and squirt her in.

The first time I squirted it straight into my mouth. Boy, was that a surprise! I'd suggest mixing it with a few ounces of water to tone down that wonderful taste.

ha! i heard it tastes nasty. when i was saying "make" , i mean make the solution from the powder. i'm whipping up pirate's homebrew :D

I don't remember who said it, be here's one person's description of Nolvadex, "Nolvadex tastes like liquid ass."

Have fun. :)

cfs3 said:
I don't remember who said it, be here's one person's description of Nolvadex, "Nolvadex tastes like liquid ass."

Have fun. :)
:laugh: LOL! I don't remember who said that either, but I remember it every time I take it! Good to know I'm not the only one...

does anyone else besides me think that nolva is the worst tasting thing, ever. i imagine it is like what rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide taste like.

IML Gear Cream!
titans1854 said:
does anyone else besides me think that nolva is the worst tasting thing, ever. i imagine it is like what rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide taste like.
Liquid Nolva is high up there in the bad tasting compound league, but as far as I'm concerned Creatine Ethyl Ester is the winner.

I just put the syringe in the back of my throat and push the plunger, not much tongue action, not much taste, wash it down with water.

cfs3 said:
I inject into fecal matter and then eat that.

It helps with the taste...
PCT & recycled protein cant think of a better meal replacement:dancer::thumbs:

There are foods that taste worse than nolva and CEE. You guys obviously haven't tried L-Arginine. That shit is like powdered bleach. Makes CEE seem like double-fudge peanut butter Carmel swirl ice cream (with whipped cream and a cherry)

PirateFromHell said:
Makes CEE seem like double-fudge peanut butter Carmel swirl ice cream (with whipped cream and a cherry)
:laugh:

PirateFromHell said:
There are foods that taste worse than nolva and CEE. You guys obviously haven't tried L-Arginine. That shit is like powdered bleach. Makes CEE seem like double-fudge peanut butter Carmel swirl ice cream (with whipped cream and a cherry)

i'll remember to stay away from those. nolva is only bad the first 20 seconds until i can get something to drink with lots of flavor. i just started my pct but the two times i've taken nolva i've been very close to barfing it up. and i thought nitro-tech was bad...

Hey its either the shitty taste in your mouth for 10 sec or bitch tits...your choice :rolleyes: :eek:

Just took my first dose of liquid nolva, FUCK man that stuff tastes like hell in a syringe! I'm gonna chew a couple of dbols just to get rid of the taste. Is this ever-lasting taste just something to deal with or is there something I can mix it with?

IML Gear Cream!
bikerbum said:
Just took my first dose of liquid nolva, FUCK man that stuff tastes like hell in a syringe! I'm gonna chew a couple of dbols just to get rid of the taste. Is this ever-lasting taste just something to deal with or is there something I can mix it with?
mix it with orange juice

Back