• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Maintenance Steroid Recommendations

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

I am a 40 yr old that suffers from low testosterone. My current lab work is great, minus high blood pressure which i am on medication to manage. I have been on a low dose regiment for 3 months. My main goal is to keep my testosterone levels between 800-950. I have hit my mark of keeping my testosterone levels around 800. I feel awesome but I've had some bad side effects to include: Occasional night sweats where I soak the bed, body acne, loss of libido at times, acid reflux, and at times facial bloating. The steroids I have been taking are below.

1ml twice a week - ONYX-PHARMA - Mass 450
(Testosterone Enanthate USP 150mg, Nandrolone Decanoate USP 150mg, Trenbolone Enanthate USP 150mg) ( Intra)
.5ml twice a week - Optimus Biotec - Mast E (Drostanolone Enanthate 200mg) ( intra)
25mg daily - ANFARM HELLAS S.A. - Clomiphene Citrate ( Oral)

Has anyone found a regiment that works for them or know of any better alternatives?
Any advice is appreciated.

Warm Regards,
Sherrod

I feel like this may be an attempt at shilling, buuuuut...

Tren is giving you most of those sides (night sweats, acid reflux, etc). Deca will also do it to some. What you're doing isn't really maintenance...trt only is maint. Although, some will indeed throw in a low dose of mast to free up test, and deca for joint issues. Tren is definitely not a maint drug though.

Thank you Multislacking,
I appreciate your help. After reading your message I just realized I misused some terms (TRT) and I think I could have explained everything a little better.

At the beginning of the year, I talked to a few bodybuilders at my gym concerning getting my testosterone back to where it use to be as well as being lean and muscular but not overly muscular like a bodybuilder. I'm 5"6' and a newbie to steroids. I want to maintain my testosterone levels and look proportionate and fit. One of the bodybuilders recommended the current regiment that I'm on now but I'm open to suggestions and advice on newer steroids.

My ultimate goal is to maintain my testosterone levels between 800-950, gain some lean muscle, get my libido back, and most of all, learn and understand what steroids/steroid regiments work with minimal side effects. I want to make sure I have as much information as possible to make sure I'm headed in the right direction and not causing more harm then good.
Not sure if this helps.

If you're truly looking at trt, just use test. Drop the tren, especially if you are trying to avoid sides. If you're getting some bloating, I would recommend getting some more bloodwork and checking to make sure your estrogen is not high. You may need to add an AI. If you're truly new, you need to just run test, see how your body responds and get things dialed in. If you want to play around with things after that, only add ONE thing at a time. That way you can see how you respond to THAT compound and you won't have to play the guessing game.

And research, research, research...don't just take people's word for "try this". Another thing you will need to watch on your labs is rbc/hematocrit. Play the game long enough, and you will likely have to start donating blood. Even at just true trt levels.

You're currently running a cycle, you don't continuously run cycles forever, well most people don't anyways, not the ones that are health conscience; but I agree tren is the one causing most of the side effects here and generally the side effects continue to get worse.

TRT is 150-250 a week of testosterone, anything over that is like a cycle or supraphysiologic doses.

I appreciate you! Thank you! I have been doing research and it came down to just use test and slowly introduce another compound. This is exactly what I needed

Back