• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My first cycle only gained 2 lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Homey, PLEASE say you're just bust'n a joke. You drank 6 grams of Deca, 9 grams of Test E, ( don't know if you dosed 50mg a week of winny which is way to low a dose or 50 mg a day which is a bout right unless you are Andreas Munzer) I don't think I've ever heard anything like this before ( and I've heard alot). If you are serious then thats not as funny as it is scary crazy.I would have to believe that as Mudge said, the guy that told you to drink it must have assumed that you knew he meant the winny, because honestly it's pretty common knowledge. Damn you drank over 15 grams of non oral AAS!!!! Bro all due respect, you need to leave the game alone till you understand enough to not be a threat to yourself. It this point you are DANGEROUS to you. Work the protien and vits awhile before you really hurt yourself.I'm not gonna flame you, cause that shit is wack and grown men don't don't do girly shit like that, but damn you gotta be smarter than that when you play'n with your health and even your life. Things like this are some of the reasons juice gets a bad rep. Get some PH and do that while you get some solid knowledge under your belt . Where I'm from, they would say " don't fuck around, and you'll be around".

Last edited:
We get this exact same post every year or two. It's hard to believe it is true.

We get this exact same post every year or two. It's hard to believe it is true.

Has anybody ever tried to apply it topically instead of injecting?

Anybody tried to take Dbol as a suppository?

Somewhere out there, somebody has tried these things im sure.

Am i stupid or is this a joke, not being funny how could anyone take the gear out with a needle and squirt it into there mouth? the sharp bit on the end is sharp for a reason......not sure what that reason is now though...lol

Has anybody ever tried to apply it topically instead of injecting?

Anybody tried to take Dbol as a suppository?

Somewhere out there, somebody has tried these things im sure.

Go over to AnabolicMinds. The AN reps over there regularly plug NeoVar up their arses - get's you jacked apparently.

There is one rep in particular, thinks he's a lion or sum10, name eludes me know, but rumour is he uses a toilet brush to ram all kinds of AN product up his pooper.

Go over to AN and ask. Tell them the DRSE sent you :kissu:

Remember peeps we aren't here to flame, we can read it and move on.

Thx thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back