• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My h-drol run with Anabolic Innovations Cycle and Post Cycle Support

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds awesome....Crap I sleep like hell anyways, so not like it would be new to me there!!! I am with you, when I do my cycle I am not looking for huge weight gains rather the strength and recomp is what I really desire, and it sound as though this is the perfect supp for that. Now I am jacked. Great log, can't wait to see how 100 mg goes. Hit it hard!!!

Thanks Bro:thumb:

DAY 28-31

I have been up to 100mg now on the h-drol things are going pretty well i simply cannot say enough about the recomp effects of this compound. Still dosing Cycle Support 2 times a day and taking LiverLonger along with my multi and whey.

Sides sleep is still somewhat a problem and it did not get any better after going up to 100mg it is not a serious problem more of a annoying than anything. Also the last couple of days noticing more stiffness in the knees if i was not getting close to ending the cycle i would get some Cissus(i recommend getting this if your going to run h-drol)

Gains awesome i have cut about 2% bf and my strength gains have been great about 40lbs on squats and 20lbs on bench that may not sound like huge numbers but at age 46 i will take it.

Blood pressure has not been a issue and mood has been very good and libido is good.

I going to run for another 4 days and then start pct i am getting bloodwork done after pct. I am going to stay at 100mg for the last 4 days but i think i would have been fine staying at 75mg if this is one of your 1st couple of cycles i would recommend no higher than 75mg.

I will update when i end the cycle and will also be doing updates during pct. My pct will be Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and p.m. i will also be taking Anabolic Matrix and Lean Xtreme which i will start on day 15 of pct have a great day everyone:thumb:

has anyone here ever taken RAGE 4...if so do you perfer it over anabolic xtremes superdrol

IML Gear Cream!
DAY 28-31

I have been up to 100mg now on the h-drol things are going pretty well i simply cannot say enough about the recomp effects of this compound. Still dosing Cycle Support 2 times a day and taking LiverLonger along with my multi and whey.

Sides sleep is still somewhat a problem and it did not get any better after going up to 100mg it is not a serious problem more of a annoying than anything. Also the last couple of days noticing more stiffness in the knees if i was not getting close to ending the cycle i would get some Cissus(i recommend getting this if your going to run h-drol)

Gains awesome i have cut about 2% bf and my strength gains have been great about 40lbs on squats and 20lbs on bench that may not sound like huge numbers but at age 46 i will take it.

Blood pressure has not been a issue and mood has been very good and libido is good.

I going to run for another 4 days and then start pct i am getting bloodwork done after pct. I am going to stay at 100mg for the last 4 days but i think i would have been fine staying at 75mg if this is one of your 1st couple of cycles i would recommend no higher than 75mg.

I will update when i end the cycle and will also be doing updates during pct. My pct will be Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and p.m. i will also be taking Anabolic Matrix and Lean Xtreme which i will start on day 15 of pct have a great day everyone:thumb:

lookin good man! Congrats on the results!

Sounds like a winner....sweet log and results...can't wait for mine!

DAY 32-35

Today is my last day of the cycle. I was very pleased with it i gained 6 pounds and had some amazing recomp from this cycle also very good strength gains.

I found this to be a mild cycle with very little sides(dry joints and some sleep problems)but nothing major.

I am going to lay off the Anabolics for at least 6 months now probally longer IMO the gains i could make from another cycle in 2-3 months would not be great enough to justify it. The gains i have made from my 2 cycles are enough for me at this point.

My pct will start tomorrow and it consists of Post Cycle Support 2 caps twice a day i will also be taking Anabolic Matrix 1 cap 3 times a day and starting on day 15 i will start the Lean Xtreme and i do have Nolva on hand and if it were needed i will take Cycle Support also.

I will try to update twice a week on my pct till it is over and i then will get bloodwork done and post results. I hope this has helped someone and feel free at anytime to ask me any questions and thanks for the support i have recieved:thumb:

Hey Working do you think your boys got shut down on this cycle?

I am going to lay off the Anabolics for at least 6 months now probally longer IMO the gains i could make from another cycle in 2-3 months would not be great enough to justify it. The gains i have made from my 2 cycles are enough for me at this point.

THat is one of the smartest posts i've read in a long time!!!!!!!!!:clapping:

If others looked at PHs that way they would not run into so many problems (and dissappointment) . I thought you were doing a 6 week cycle though?
Did you lose much Bodyfat?

THat is one of the smartest posts i've read in a long time!!!!!!!!!:clapping:

If others looked at PHs that way they would not run into so many problems (and dissappointment) . I thought you were doing a 6 week cycle though?
Did you lose much Bodyfat?

Thanks 5 weeks has been great i could have gone 6 but i really am pleased out what i got from 5 weeks and was running low on Cycle Support and out of LiverLonger. I lost 2% bf and i am very pleased about that.

My muscle hardness and definition improved greatly it was a great cycle now it times to continue to bust hump and just take a break from the hormonal stuff.:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks 5 weeks has been great i could have gone 6 but i really am pleased out what i got from 5 weeks and was running low on Cycle Support and out of LiverLonger. I lost 2% bf and i am very pleased about that.

My muscle hardness and definition improved greatly it was a great cycle now it times to continue to bust hump and just take a break from the hormonal stuff.:thumb:

Congrats, results seem great, and this is a great log for someone to read and follow who is thinking about doing any extra curricular supps for help. It is a great example of a responsible, well thought out, and disciplined cycle, thus resulting in great results without the compromising risks that can be avoided. One of the great things is you didn't lose sight of the fact that the hard work still had to be done, you did NOT get greedy and push it further or excessively, and were satisfied, which so many seem to push it for more and get reckless.Great work.

Congrats on your gains bro, sounds like you had a pretty successful cycle. :thumb: Good luck during PCT, and keep us updated. :)

Congrats, results seem great, and this is a great log for someone to read and follow who is thinking about doing any extra curricular supps for help. It is a great example of a responsible, well thought out, and disciplined cycle, thus resulting in great results without the compromising risks that can be avoided. One of the great things is you didn't lose sight of the fact that the hard work still had to be done, you did NOT get greedy and push it further or excessively, and were satisfied, which so many seem to push it for more and get reckless.Great work.

Amen Brother Biggfly!
Great cycle & log Workingatit!
I'm really looking forward to my run now:thumb:

Thanks everyone I really do want to express that the "more is better" is not the way to go great results can be made without pushing the risks I hope it helped one person and that would make the whole log worth it:thumb:

PCT DAY1-3

Sorry i did not update earlier i have been sick as a dog the last 2 days a major cold glad it did not happen during the cycle because i have no energy to do anything.

I have been talikng Post Cycle Support 2 caps twice a day and Anabolic Matrix and I feel good the boys are a little shrunk but I am not feeling shut down my mood is not good due to the cold and libido is down I also feel that is due to the cold. I will update in a few days:thumb:

PCT DAY1-3

Sorry i did not update earlier i have been sick as a dog the last 2 days a major cold glad it did not happen during the cycle because i have no energy to do anything.

I have been talikng Post Cycle Support 2 caps twice a day and Anabolic Matrix and I feel good the boys are a little shrunk but I am not feeling shut down my mood is not good due to the cold and libido is down I also feel that is due to the cold. I will update in a few days:thumb:

Good luck on the remainder of your PCT! Hope you get well, and retain most of your gains man. :D

PCT DAY 4-6

Ok back in the gym I only lost 1 pound during the sickness I forced myself to eat.

I am feeling good no signs of shutdown still very minor shrinkage of the boys. I am still taking Post Cycle Support 2 caps twice a day and Anabolic Matrix. My mood is good and no problem with the libido.

Was not the greatest session at the gym today but that is to be expected after a flu bug. I will update agin in a few days everyone have a great weekend:thumb:

I do not know what happened to some of my log it just vanished. Pct is going well been keeping my gains and mood and focus are very good and libido is great. I will update in a few days:thumb:

Back