• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Book out written by fellow IM brother

IML Gear Cream!
musclepump said:
Anyone here live in Vegas?

Albob lives in Vegas. You don't suppose that Albob had anything to do with LAM's disappearance, do you? :confused:

He might just be taking a break, he has been around for years and is not always regularly on the boards.

Mudge said:
He might just be taking a break, he has been around for years and is not always regularly on the boards.

I think people are just concerned because his last post involved a mysterious phone number :hmmm:

musclepump said:
I think people are just concerned because his last post involved a mysterious phone number :hmmm:

Exactly, that post came out of nowhere and was out of character.
Prank number + Girl Involved + man in background when I called + Lam disappears= Lam on the Lam for _____?:eek:

I didn't know that was his very last post, he could just be feeling shitty. Hope he is ok.

LAM is probably fine....I've have not seem him around lately, but I think people get busy. I myself have been wrapped up in personal issues that have limited my time for the internet including chatting on this board.

I plan to get a copy of this book. Good times to the man that wrote it...I hope you make some loot, and people learn from your writings.

Ok, I'm taking the Harley to Vegas. Anyone got a location on where to look for LAM? Caesars? Hard Rock? Brothels?

I am on page 80 now. This book is currently my shitter reading, so I only get small segments read at a time.

Back