• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

North Korea now has Nuclear Weapons

IML Gear Cream!
cfs3 said:
You said that you "didn't think so" about having gyno. I've never heard that having gyno is harmful for the body, but it can't be good. Better safe than sorry about that sort of thing.

It is harmful for getting laid, but I don't think it has any health issues. I thought you saw my pics and thought I had gyno. Wow, nothing ever freaks me out but this really is. I think I know what gyno is and I don't think I have that, but I could be wrong.

OK, cool. I just though that you had done a cycle and were worried that you may have gotten gyno.

I just checked out your pics and you look fine (to my non-physician eye). BTW, you've done pretty well with bodybuilding. :thumb:

Phew, christ. I want to get my eyes fixed and getting my tits done first would cost a fortune. :D

Thanks, why you got no pics up? I will pay you $100 if you post a pic of you holding a sign that says, "Vote Hilary 2008." i swear i will do it. Well, prolly not, but it would be funny.

Hilary Swank as president?

Would you bang Hilary Swank?

Dale Mabry said:
why the ? that should be a statement and not a question. any man in his right mind, setting aside ethical issues would jump all over hilary swank. :D

Dale Mabry said:
Sometimes if the lights just wrong she looks doggishly like Molly Ringwald and other times she looks like a less gorgeous Jennifer Garner. So it would depend on the light like in that Seinfeld episode where the girl he was dating looked different in the shadows.:laugh:

Yes.. yes I would.

swank.jpg

Back