• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Obama Talks Nonsense on Tax Cuts

IML Gear Cream!
On the other hand Palin sounds like a dumb soccer mom half the time.

Care to cite your source?

Otherwise, your post above is worthless. Except for the few Palin supporters in rural areas.

look up what he was quoted saying about why he would not say the pledge of allegience or where the pin put his hand over hisheart. it was all in that time frame. someone emailed it to me the other day. but for some reason everyone has forgotten all about that stuff. that just hear change, change, change........ to bad those will all be broken promises.

kelju..... you proved a very valid point about our forefathers also!!! i actually think they would be calling for a revolution against our government now.

. someone emailed it to me the other day. but for some reason everyone has forgotten all about that stuff.

That story was dismissed and became a non story.
It wouldn't make sense for anyone to jeopardize their campaign for something like that, he's not that stupid.

These fictional E-mails stories really got me started posting stories from the press, a lot of these E-mails were way out there.

YEAH it was from his interview!!! but it doesn't matter money covers up a lot of things!!! come on if people can not see the media has been biased this HOLE election!!! they never report anything that makes him look negative. peoples opinions are formed and there not going to change

YEAH it was from his interview!!!

Can you show us the link?

I googled and I couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance.

YEAH it was from his interview!!! but it doesn't matter money covers up a lot of things!!! come on if people can not see the media has been biased this HOLE election!!! they never report anything that makes him look negative. peoples opinions are formed and there not going to change

Not all of the media, just listen to Fox.
Between the 4 Obama is the most careful. Listen carefully without the bias.

Now you say people's opinions are cemented well I started a thread on how Obama wants to buy out all of the loans homeowners faulted and and you responded with how this liberal crap this Obama sucks that....it was really McCain's idea....I just switched names, a few people were caught except for Brogers.

Not all of the media, just listen to Fox.
Between the 4 Obama is the most careful. Listen carefully without the bias.

Now you say people's opinions are cemented well I started a thread on how Obama wants to buy out all of the loans homeowners faulted and and you responded with how this liberal crap this Obama sucks that....it was really McCain's idea....I just switched names, a few people were caught except for Brogers.
:clapping:

Be careful what you wish for:

"Letter from a small business owner"

Dear Fellow Business Owners,

As a business owner who employs 30 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama will be our next president, and that my taxes and fees will go up in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, I figure that the Customer will have to see an increase in my fees to them of about 8 to 10%. I will also have to lay off six of my employees. This really bothered me as I believe we are family here and didn't know how to choose who will have to go. So, this is what I did.

I strolled thru the parking lot and found eight Obama bumper stickers on my employees' cars. I have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off.

I can't think of another fair way to approach this problem. If you have a better idea, let me know.

I am sending this letter to all business owners that I know.

Sincerely,

[Name and company redacted]

I don't think there are any federal anti-discrimination laws that would apply here.

If I was running my own business, this is a genius approach to laying people off, should it be needed. The people supporting him would be indirectly responsible for the increase in taxes/labor burden, they should pay the price.

^ another anonymous email FWD.

What I have noticed is that the Obama haters or Obama opposers,

use the "tax gimmick" tactic and also focus on false rumors of his background.

Very little discussion of actual policies.

^ Let me guess. You're a McCain supporter and Obama supporter?

^ another anonymous email FWD.

What I have noticed is that the Obama haters or Obama opposers,

use the "tax gimmick" tactic and also focus on false rumors of his background.

Very little discussion of actual policies.

Really it is an anonymous email FWD? Thanks capt. obvious.

The point, which this "ANONYMOUS EMAIL FWD" makes quite clear, is that the people who vote this guy in may well reap what they sow.

Taxes aren't a gimmick. His policy of increasing rates and giving out refundable tax credits is terrible. No reward for production, just punishment for the people who work the hardest and produce the most wealth, and hand-out for the entitlement class.

Redistribute the wealth. Spread it around. This coming from a low-life who donated less than 1% of his income to charity between 2000-2004. Sad that this shyster has fooled so many people.

Redistribute the wealth. Spread it around.

I haven't found any evidence of this. Can you tell me where and how?

Serious question, I'm not knocking you.

Back