• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please tell me if this is an emergency!!!

IML Gear Cream!
You got the sickle cell.

For starters 1. Why was your woman loading your needles? Homo... 2. I hope you cunt punched her for stabbing the holy hell out of you.

My buddy had this happen one time and the doctor said he had Vaginatosis

Yes OP chill bro, your fine. You could even have some fluid in your ears from allergies, that would cause minor vertigo. Your not gonna die, phucking relax. Honestly i would tell you not to do AAS again your def not ready for it. Drop it go into pct.

Thank you guys. I guess you are right. I'm not ready for this crap. Thought everything would of been as easy as injecting something and become HE-MAN. I am begining to feel a little better now. I had about 4 hrs of straight normality before feeling dizzy again, more than I had in the previous week.

As an update I am feeling so much better now. I left aside the vertigo meds. Funny how I was dizzy for days and suddenly I'm back on myself again. Reading I learnt I might had hit a vein. Anyway, thanks for your kind support and sarcastic comments, they were not funny when I was dying but they are now ^^/

As an update I am feeling so much better now. I left aside the vertigo meds. Funny how I was dizzy for days and suddenly I'm back on myself again. Reading I learnt I might had hit a vein. Anyway, thanks for your kind support and sarcastic comments, they were not funny when I was dying but they are now ^^/

Good to hear. Tren A is stout shit, might just go with test for now and for Pete sake, learn how to pin yourself.

whats your stats op?? age?

IML Gear Cream!
Try L-Theanine. It really works. It blocks the NMDA receptor, non addictive, fairly immediate acting, and cheap.

Try L-Theanine. It really works. It blocks the NMDA receptor, non addictive, fairly immediate acting, and cheap.

are you suggesting L-Theanine treats what he did? if he hit a vein with Tren?

I hit a vein with tren last night. At the very end of my delt shot some blood came back into the tip. You know what, I rubbed my vag down with an alcohol wipe and I was good to go.

I hit a vein with tren last night. At the very end of my delt shot some blood came back into the tip. You know what, I rubbed my vag down with an alcohol wipe and I was good to go.

That's actually terrible for your vagina, dude.

IML Gear Cream!
I doubt thats what it is, sounds like AAS induced anxiety to me.

I think SFW is right. This can actually affect people differently. Tren is potent enough to fuck with some people mentally. Just read a thread on another board of some guys having a Tren induced panic attack. It really sounds like you are hang anxiety from the fact you think the shot was messed up IMO. The compound should be well out of your system so unless there is a different underlying problem, it sounds mental. I hope that's the case for you. The fix seems to be ride it out, but if you are still having issues in a day or so, it's got to be more than just a tren A shot. PM razr and see if he has some info for you.

That would have no relation to injecting winny and tren in the same syringe. A simple search should have made that very clear. Sounds like 1. you're getting anxiety (possibly from the tren). 2. you like to make believe you have problems when you don't (can't remember the exact term for this). or 3. it's something entirely unrelated causing the issue (most likely situation). Perhaps dehydration, high BP, etc.? Regardless, you need to calm down man, you're not dying. Even the doctor told you you're fine.

Thx for mentioning greg and fucking the rest of my day up

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I managed to man up a little and go to the gym today. Worked out like an old man, almost no weight but made me feel better. I left aside all the meds and decided to let my body recover on its own.

Thx for mentioning greg and fucking the rest of my day up

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

for real he was a true brother! to the op. start PCT and add a few xanax a day. i honestly think this is a mind game. stick to the sims 3 or something brother idk whats going on with u but idk if its the gear

Today I'm back to myself again. It took me exactly 2 weeks to recover from "Benzyl poisoning" according to the neurologist. The sympthoms:

1) Constant dizzynes (for 2 weeks) strong enough to keep me seated or asleep
2) Vertigo (difference between being dizzy and vertigo is that on the last you see the room spin around you)
3) Anxiety and panic attacks (These were mild but still anything got my heart pounding) IE. The bark of a dog or people screaming etc..
4) Nausea / Vomit
5) Deep depression / Feelings of dying and anguish (Always afraid I had a bad heart/brain/lungs condition impeding oxygen to get to my head -somehow I was unable to stop thinking on that).

Remedy:

B12 shots
Valium
Peniciline
Green Tea with L-Thianine
BP meds
Anti Vertigo / Dizyness meds.

According to the doctor the only moment I was in danger of dying from a heart attack was at the begining of the trauma, when the Tren hit me so hard I almost faint. My heart raced and breathing was so difficult.

Serve this experience for others in need.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Forgot to add that most probably the TREN I used was a fake. I will post a picture of it later.

Back