• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

potential serious problem

IML Gear Cream!
Good luck at the doc. Hope it's something minor.

hey guys. just got back about 20 minutes ago. My regular doc was on vacation so I did not tell her that I was currently on cycle. She felt around and said she wasnt really sure, to watch it for 5 days and if its still there go see a urologist. it seems like it shrunk in size though so hopefully it will go away on its own

Oh and also fyi, she blew me after she checked me out :blowjob: Giggidy

464_joker_beetle.jpg

Oh and also fyi, she blew me after she checked me out :blowjob: Giggidy

Thank god. I thought for sure you'd let some random bitch finger ur taint without giving you a proper workup.

honestly it's a hairy, sweaty area with a lotta friction, high chance of getting an ingrown. also, your prostate gland would not bulge out through your skin, and if it were swelling you'd have serious problems urinating.

On another note, I have heard or people having a swollen prostate/difficulty urinating in their first cycle. Also, congratulations on getting blown by the doc. I wish my endo would blow me.

Was this your doctor?
20404958.JPG

If so, now I know why you went to get checked out. If you can please pm your doctors name and address because I'm getting a little pain in my private area and I want to see if she could relieve some of the pressure;)

actually no this is her. I get check ups quite often. Im sure you understand why :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
its just dingleberries lay off the charmens and get a decent 2ply.

Back