• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rambo99's EP/UNCLEZ Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you already have sust?

Dont you already have sust?

Yeah that pic is recent those 5 vials i am just waiting start my cycle, i don't have time right now to train frequently enough to take advantage of using 750mg a week, I was planning on MWF dosing, but i want to get the most out of the gear.

This is what i am currently using as HRT dose, I was using EP TEST CYP for 5 months straight felt great never got bloods though. I was only using 200- 240mg 1x weekly, 1ml - 1.2ml on fridays. I ran out of the EP TEST CYP and had 2 old vials of EP TEST E left over from back in august 2013 - october 2013 that i used at 600mg a week, i only had bloods for before using the EP Test E.

Now i am using the EP test e at 1ml on fridays so 250mg a week. I will get PRECYCLE bloods to see how my kidney and liver markers are to make sure its ok to run the SUS250 at 750mg a week.

105xibn.jpg

Again i know the conspiracy theorists come out of the woods and stuff so if you need me to go but a copy of the New York Times with the current date i will.

Guys lets end this shit show here, this has gone completely out of fucking control. Otg and Z said they are going to try and figure out if they have some bad batches out there. Its in their best interests to figure that out and get it fixed.

As far as I'm concerned, I dont want anything from anyone. I'm over it, I've moved on and honestly I'm sick of the whole situation. I will get bloods my next cycle to see where I stand, not to slander anyone or promote anyone. It is what it is, get your asses in the fucking gym and lift some weight!!!
I kindly asked everyone to STFU. This is my log you guys realize that? All this shit reflects back on me as well.

Since we can't play nice, I'm having this thread closed till I feel the need to reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back