• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

starting hcg after 3month of sus and deca

mayhemmasteruk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi iv been taking sus and deca for 3 months and iv been told to have HCG for a week 1 on monday 1 thursday and 1 saterday for a week and thn just run a corse of dianabol for 3 weeks. to keep the wight on, thn i can go back on to sus and deca. im new to all of this and just wont to no if this advise is right? any adive would be greatful please

not sure how somebody new to all this starts with such a cycle!!! you do not jump into such things just like that.....the best thing you can do is stop all that and train hard and if you loose some gains so what??? you are going to loose them anyways if not now..then later.
So i would say stop all that crap and go on with your life training hard and naturally ..you will be more satisfied. and do not worry too much about the phase where you will loose some gains for now.

not sure how somebody new to all this starts with such a cycle!!! you do not jump into such things just like that.....the best thing you can do is stop all that and train hard and if you loose some gains so what??? you are going to loose them anyways if not now..then later.
So i would say stop all that crap and go on with your life training hard and naturally ..you will be more satisfied. and do not worry too much about the phase where you will loose some gains for now.

that's "lose" Mr. PhD from Texas A&M

you're right ..but what how does this help the guy?
par contre si tu reponds d'une maniere plus positive tu pourrais l'aider beaucoup mieux.
that's french ...if you want i can challenge you to correct that!
do you want another language or a course on how Maxwell's equations were developed in relation to the electromagnetic field theory???
in any case stick to the subject that would help more

I was actually thinking the same thing BRO.. I said I would not reply in that thread ever again but I seen his post to me and with all the grammar mistakes. If I were him I would go back to Texas A&M and ask for my money back because they did not do much for his education.. It was funny he said I should stay out of his area because I was not providing useful information then he comes here and says this shit.... Man I about to use my neeg button I have not used it before but I think he is going to be the first one....

I was actually thinking the same thing BRO.. I said I would not reply in that thread ever again but I seen his post to me and with all the grammar mistakes. If I were him I would go back to Texas A&M and ask for my money back because they did not do much for his education.. It was funny he said I should stay out of his area because I was not providing useful information then he comes here and says this shit.... Man I about to use my neeg button I have not used it before but I think he is going to be the first one....
i can send you my transcript ..but perhaps you cannot read 4.0 .. and also the days where i had to prove anything in my life were gone long time ago before you were born....but if you want you can help me ..i am right now writing an article to be submitted in an american journal ..perhaps i can send it to you for editing? it will also be submitted for a patent...or also i can send you some of my articles perhaps you can correct them since the review committee did not do a good job????
and again what was your contribution regarding this thread??? it would help all members if you would stick to the subject ...your comments are getting too old and rather ...boring?

Last edited:
mayhemmasteruk: i forgot to tell you..i am not sure who advised you to take all that stuff man, he surely did not do you any favors...
again i would say stop taking anything as soon as possible and concentrate on your workouts

IML Gear Cream!
i can send you my transcript ..but perhaps you cannot read 4.0 .. and also the days where i had to prove anything in my life were gone long time ago before you were born....
and again what was your contribution regarding this thread??? it would help all members if you would stick to the subject ...your comments are getting too old and rather ...boring?

BJG :fapn:
I can send you a transcript from any college in this country buddy saying what ever GPA I want............... Yet you still are trying to prove that steroids are the devils play ground.......
And I am so happy you have me by 18 years buddy. Anything of importance was already stated in this thread by someone else. Then I seen your post. The only thing old in this thread is you and YOUR BS. And it is rather entertaining seeing you post.. And going to school for basket weaving and obtaining anything less than a 4.0 I would just slam my dick in the door jam while cutting my wrists with a butter knife...

First off I can barley understand what you are saying bro sorry... But it is all fucked up. What I would suggest it that you post your goals what you have on hand and then we can all go from there to help lay out a proper cycle. And don't listen to a single thing BJG says... Do like I said post what compounds you have amounts and all then everyone can help you....

The only thing I've gathered from this thread is bjg is a giant fucking duche

cross80 i am not american and trust me where i come from you won't dream of getting through high school...in fact i did my graduate studies in Texas and the first course was MATH 601 advanced math for engineers and i was exempt from the final you know why? because i had taken most of the material in FUCKING high school in my country...so you can STFU with your basket weaving and go argue with someone of your own little size because you have no chance here..and you can again stick to the subject of this thread.
As for advising the guy to go for a cycle of your own design is really a FU idea and this is what really degraded the noble sports of bodybuilding.
Note: you can send me transcript with an authentic Texas A&M seal on it ..go ahead...or you just talk shit as usual??

Last edited:
cross80 i am not american and trust me where i come from you won't dream of getting through high school...in fact i did my graduate studies in Texas and the first course was MATH 601 advanced math for engineers and i was exempt from the final you know why? because i had taken most of the material in FUCKING high school in my country...so you can STFU with your basket weaving and go argue with someone of your own little size because you have no chance here..and you can again stick to the subject of this thread

Are you still talking to me BJG aka blowing jacked guys.. I don't give a damn about where you went to school, what you studied. But just so you know I have a 12 inch dick I can send a picture of it to you if you want. But you have to promise, you wont stalk me to get it in your mouth. Because I don't swing that way.... :showers: And yes I think I am a little guy. I am 5'9 187 lbs.

But seriously I am not one to usually critique ones writing. Because we all make errors, yet your writing is always full of errors. I know you will just use the excuse that because of not being a natural English speaking person and it not being your first language but you did say in another post that you speak and write 4 different languages fluently.

But it would be " where I come from you would not or wouldn't dream of getting through high school ". Obviously they did not teach you anything in English 101. And After I posted my last comment to you. I told the guy who started this thread what he needed to do. Which was inline with this thread......

Can you do us a favor all BS aside BJG show us some pictures of yourself so we can see what an all natural BJG looks like then we will all put this to rest.............

cross80 i am not american and trust me where i come from you won't dream of getting through high school...in fact i did my graduate studies in Texas and the first course was MATH 601 advanced math for engineers and i was exempt from the final you know why? because i had taken most of the material in FUCKING high school in my country...so you can STFU with your basket weaving and go argue with someone of your own little size because you have no chance here..and you can again stick to the subject of this thread.
As for advising the guy to go for a cycle of your own design is really a FU idea and this is what really degraded the noble sports of bodybuilding.
Note: you can send me transcript with an authentic Texas A&M seal on it ..go ahead...or you just talk shit as usual??

You indignant troll. SHOW ME WHERE IN MY POST i TOLD THIS GUY i WOULD SET HIS CYCLE UP.. i GIVE NO ONE CYCLE ADVICE. i TOLD HIM TO POST EVERYTHING HE HAS ON HAND AND THEN EVERYONE CAN HELP HIM. You buddy need help in your paragraph comprehension. If you need a tutor either my 7, 9, or 11 year old children can help you with that. And it is noble sport of Bodybuilding not sports of bodybuilding.. Stay over in the natural are guy. Seriously no one needs you over here.. We will stay over here and you can spread your propagated unintelligent rhetoric over there...:suicide:

cross80 ..BORING...very Boring comments that reflect your level ..i guess something went wrong with you growing up.. not enough spanking when you needed it. maybe if you were close by i would have taught you a lesson or two that would put you in line...and calm down

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
BJG is 5'3 150lbs /end thread

bigbenj you are close but not exact iam 5'5 and 175 lbs trying to go down to 165-170 ...
but be aware that i did win a judo open weight division once with guys as big as 250 lbs in it so ...unlike you and cross80 (who obviously does) i don't have a psychological problem with size ... . but this is not relevant to the thread and maybe you should post something useful...the thread is not about me it is about mayhemmasteruk..i know you have a fixation on me but that is not the subject of the thread.

Last edited:
this is his second post about how his combative skills first was when he said his son would kick some ones ass. Not ONCE he won an open weight tournament....

ONCE I slayed so much pussy in one night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONCE I bench pressed 451 lbs and 3 OZ.
ONCE I knocked the shit out of an old man because he would not keep his mouth shut.
ONCE I shoved the barrel of my M4 through an Iraqis face and it came out the back of his head... Actually true story.................

And I never said I have a problem with my size I said I was 5'9 187. shit I will throw my BF in to 16%. Just to make sure it is noted my dick is 78 pounds and 14 % of my bf is in my dick. lol haha ahhhh shit:blowjob:

Oh and thanks for showing me where in my post I told him "I" would set his cycle up.. I would find that very ironic that since I have never done an aas cycle, to be giving people advice on how to administer their gear..

again cross80 a shrink can help you ..maybe you should post your problems in another thread we all can help you
it is ok don't worry perhaps size does not matter after all...no need to worry so much.
for now lets stay on the subject...

omfg this fella is retarded, he just wont stop,the degree is actually temp of the last beer he had on the sidewalk in front the school

Back