• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Swoleosis you deadbeat cunt!

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah your right you don't sell that shit on here your a wannabe Fuckin poser

Money was never sent bro!!!!

It's a holiday weekend bro!!!

I sent you payment info on the 13th bro!!!!

Work was done. My money was invested. Money was supposed to be sent on the 13th. All I fucking get is grief, worry, and messages, grief, worry, and messages. I couldn't fucking read them all. I honestly couldn't wait till the 13th to see if this guy would even send $100 for good faith. Nothin.

Alright. The party's over. I'm tired. I'm goin to bed.

Yeah you got all my messages except that one. Riiiiiiiiight. Hey if ten no fuck it 15 people vouch for this little flea I might think about sending him money. I'm at Wal-Mart sending my plan b money right now. Maybe next time bitch.

You didn't break shit down I wouldn't of asked again. In the first message you said around this and about that you never gave final numbers. I'm an adult I don't work off approximation.

Holiday weekend I had it in stone for over a month I was set to send money on Friday. Monday is a holiday it's not a holiday weekend. You played yourself out starting this post. People love me on here and you flew off the handle in odd rants. It's ok man better luck next time.

100 in good faith. Matter of fact I even said I was gonna send you a extra 100 bucks because you looked out for me and you couldn't roll out a bed to fire off an email. This is 2015 little boy. You gotta strike while the irons hot.

What in the fuck is going on here?

Rays a good fella... why you try to scrEw good guys... and is that your real name... cause it should be deleted

What in the fuck is going on here?

Rays a good fella... why you try to scrEw good guys... and is that your real name... cause it should be deleted

in his photobucket there are also several pics of him,not so smart

That is some fucked up shit Ray is a good dude I have dealt with him in the past. Yes I have got his pm is full but I didnt give a shit I know he comes back on and cleans them out. I guess if i tell someone I am going to get something I pay them. Which this has brought some life back in to IMF.. Which Swoleosis you joined Sept 2011 and you have 127 post.. That is less than 50 a year...

Yeah Ray, if you're in a bind now because of this and need to unload some things I would be interested too so just hit me up. No worries.

Hey you need to get someone to delete those pics not smart you got picks of you, kids and dogs up there. That is a pretty sexy tat on your belly thou

Screw what? Did anybody read what's going on?

All those pics are on the internet somehwre else that's why they r on my photobucket.

this thread delivers!

but serious..delete your name bro. use paint and airbrush that shit out next time. TMI

Ray doesn't bullshit, he's a fucking straight shooter.

I'm not going to post the details here, but you're fucking with my shit now that you didn't hold up your end of the deal you little fuck. You're lucky you're not one of these local punks, I would fucking bury you myself....

IML Gear Cream!
Plus 3 or 4 and I don't even fucking like ray. .I think he's a limey cunt

Ray doesn't bullshit, he's a fucking straight shooter.

I'm not going to post the details here, but you're fucking with my shit now that you didn't hold up your end of the deal you little fuck. You're lucky you're not one of these local punks, I would fucking bury you myself....

Keep your bitch on a tighter leash. You wouldn't bury shit. Simply because you talk real life shit over a board. Real men don't do that.

I do everything I can to debunk the sterotype gym rats are unitelligent beings. Clearly a lot of you don't feel the same.

1. I'm approached to buy shit
2. We set something up solid for 5 weeks
3. When the time came to pay up. The date we discussed for 7 days prior. I couldn't get a final total or a payment option. He gave me his PayPal but never a new total. I didn't feel comfortable sending money having not agreed on a price but knew he was hooking me up so I offered to better him a 100 on top of the total. My screenshot establishes my credibility.
4. He stopped contact the day I was supposed to send the money and the following 4 days. I didn't back out a shit but grew concerned cause I got people waiting on me 2.
5. He finally responds back talking shit saying he was gonna cut me off cause I was bugging him.
6. I said fuck you I don't need you and don't feel comfortable sending somebody I don't know money especially when they are talking shit to me.

What did I do wrong?

And prior I never said I was gonna back out EVER. It was your killing me bro where are you? This is how dude responds. So yea bug the fuck out and talk shit to me and then I'm supposed to send you money? How am I supposed to feel comfortable doing that? This is fucking me 2 don't you guys see that I was counting on this shit but I'm getting disrespected. What the fuck am I supposed 2 do?

Keep your bitch on a tighter leash. You wouldn't bury shit. Simply because you talk real life shit over a board. Real men don't do that.
Real men don't back out of the deal when it's time to pay up.....

Whatever that's what happened. Why would I wanna fuck myself out of a good deal. I had to spend more money for less today. Ask yourself that. I'm the one who got assed on this deal. It fucking sucks. I'm more upset this shit fell through then pissed off a bunch of people I don't know and never will know or give a shit about are judging me.

I think you guys got caught up in the moment, its a misunderstanding and a holiday weekend some people got shit to do. just do the deal.

swoleosis :: : : You should just quietly walk away from this situation. If you think you don't come out this argument with egg on your face, you're living on another planet..

Raysd21 has helped a ton of people here. What exactly have you done and who have you helped??? No one!! Everyone knows Ray gains very little "benefit" in return, for the work he does. You're picking a fight with the wrong guy.. Again, you should spare your own reputation and quietly go away.

Seeing some dumbshit like you trashing Raysd21 like this, tells me 1 thing:
Your trash .. You're not to be trusted.. Your green bars mean nothing, cuz your reputation falls somewhere between whale shit and the ocean floor.. OH, and go Sox :shooter:

It was just the constant nagging. NAG! NAG! NAG!....Where we at bro? How's it looking bro? You're killin me bro. Is everything on schedule bro? You know? And this was for 5 fucking weeks I had to listend to this shit....I fucking knew this was going to happen too. That's probably why I subconsciously just laid back and let this guy fucking melt down. I am a very laid back guy. If you don't send enough money. We'll add it to the next order fuck it. I don't care. I'm just too laid back to be in business with this guy anyway. Let the fucking company's with reps deal with these high maintanence bros. I seriously needed like 2 customer service reps to deal with the constant barrage of pms. If I answered them all there just would have been more, more, more shit.

Back