• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Testers needed

IML Gear Cream!
Height: 5' 6 1/2"
Weight: 242
BF: 15%
Years training: 20
Training style: Modified DC (Dog Crapp)
Past cycles: Quad test/deca: Quad test/deca/anavar: Test E/Deca: TRT cruising
Current cycle: Test E/Tren/Anavar, replacing anavar with winny in week 8 of precontest 16 week cycle
Why chose me: With regards to training I know what works for my body. This helps me determine my cycles and the end results. I have years and countless hrs of research into cycle, what different compounds work in combination and avid student of enhancers thanks to guys like Heavy, Bigbenj, Brundel,Anabolic, just to name a few. I have always been interested in providing feedback to a reputable sponsor on this board. My info and feedback will be unbiased and will continue to promote the use of products that actually work and live up to what its suppose to do. I would be interested in the test/tren blend, primo (which I have yet to use) and anavar. Thanks for the consideration.

Height: 6'2"
Weight: down to about 220 now.
Bodyfat percentage if known: ~11-12% (isn't everybody on the internets?)
Years training: over 20, but only about 12 seriously
Training style be it HIT, DC, volume etc: DC baby!
Cycles done: I can't count that high. ;) j/k! I'd have to guess around 20? Maybe more? I've done several short blast cycles (4-8 weeks) and several longer cycles (12-24 weeks). Now I'm on TRT fah life, nigga!
Last cycle and results: (Be detailed here, we want to know the layout as well as your results) hm, last cycle was a cut, mostly due to my lack of time due to having kids and work, etc. (life). Fit in well with not being able to eat that often. I did test, deca, and mhn. I looked great! MHN is a wonderful drug! I love that shit! Especially when I would carb up. Nice full muscles, very vascular - veins visible in lower abdomen, legs, arms shoulders, even back. Weight was around 215-220. I'm around the same weight now, but I've been too busy to eat right and go to the gym regularly (fixing that now) so I look like shit. :) Me looking like shit still means I look better than 85% of the poasters here.
Why we should pick you: Cuz I'm fucking awesome. I like trannies, long walks on nude beaches, cock swinging in the breeze, hittin it raw dawg, and pozzing unsuspecting negs.

Some good applications guys, not sure how long Naps is gonna keep this going so lets see who ales wants in.

Glad to see more sponsors giving back

awesome offer guys.

do you have an eta on the primo and what the price is going to be around? please pm me because I would love to get my hands on primo.

Also, gp sd:daydream:

I'm in!!

Been running aas cycles for about 6 years. Have run tren ace, mast, test prop, sust, dbol, test e, halo, eq and winny.
I have logged cycles before and can be very detailed.

Id be interested in running Primobolan 200, Oxandrolone injectable, and TNE/DBOL blend.

The DRSE votes for BMW! :daydream:

I like that Rock guy. He seems like a real good candidate for this! His application is pretty saucy too.:rocker:

IML Gear Cream!
I just made my screen saucy after reading Captn's poast. DRSE support got me erect and excited.

^^ I just literally laughed out loud. That's good stuff!

I have an opportunity for about 5-7 experienced guys to test out the new GP products. I need experienced users not newbs (sorry). Please post up your cycle history and what new blends you would like to try if given the opp. To view the new blends go here: http://www.napsgear.net/brands.php?brands_id=13

Again 5-7 experienced users are needed. will also need you to run a log and give well written updates about effects, feelings, gains etc....

I AM TOTALLY UP FOR THIS!

It would be awsome to run this for the spring-summer cut!

I have ALOT of cycling history, both cutting and bulking.

Here is a list (off the top of my head) of what compounds I have used to date:
deca
tren
mast
primo
test (all esters but suspension)
tbol
dbol
winny
Anadrol
HGH
GHRP-2
GHRP-6
CJC 1295
CJC1293
MT2
IGF1LR3

last cycle was:
wk1-14 800mg ew primo
wk1-14 500mg teste ew
wk1-13 100-200mg deca ew (helps joints and back)
wk1-15 50mg proviron ed
wk1-15 1.2mg letro e3d

THE BLENDS I would LOVE to log for you:
Test E 250mg / Tren E 150mg

as long as its nuff for 12 weeks or so it would be AWSOME to try out for you guys.
I would also GLADLY log the Test 400 and/or Primobolan 200mg/ml if the test/tren blend is not an option OR you would like me to run and log more than one..

I would have said the Deca/test but its summer and I would DEFF use that one in fall or winter but right now for my goals I would rather not.

Expect feed back from some one with a long history across many forums and exp with the AAS your offering to log. :)

Hope I can get a shot at this! :p I havent used GP in a while. last i used was the teste, deca and 1-test cyp (1test was ok but i like mast or primo over it). and all went well, but this was a couple years ago, would love to try the GP line again.

You got a PM

Last edited:
You guys should do a maste/teste blend i LOVED that, got one from syntrop a while back. before all the bust crap happend.
still got a couple bottles, great stack maste teste
I highly rec : 250mgteste/200mgmaste blend ;-)

44 yo
6'
230lbs
15% body fat
28 yrs weight training 5 yrs serious: 5 day routine one muscle per day
cardio- short runs of 1-2mi day 1 or 2 days a week bike 25-40 mi. 1-2 days week
trt now- 3 cycles of test only (pre trt) , cyp/deca/hgh, cyp/tren/var the last cycle was a blast of 8 weeks and gained 20lbs and sustained 9lbs of lean mass. agression was deff. increased more than any, with the tren. but tollerable. To me any way! lol

I am worthy of this because even though i have only three cycles i have educated myself before pinning anything, i get regular bloods, and i cant stay out of the gym. If i miss i am miserable. Its a lifestyle, and im here to stay.

I train to prepare for intense hiking and hunting some of the most grueling mountains in idaho, montana, and wyoming. I go backcountry for 14 to 20 days and must live off of the land and be ready to fend off any predators that go after me or my kill!! LOL
In my occupation i am depended on when no one else can satisfy your safety, so I have to stay in top shape.

Will be making choices in the AM, got a sick wife to tend to. Got to keep her happy so i can keep getting pussy :D

33 years old have run eq& test , test&tren , currently running test tren & mas.
I have journals going so that is not a problem! Would be interested in trying any prods bulking, cutting, pct, I really want to try halo extreme!
Thanks Illkid!

Good shit here naps team!

IML Gear Cream!
I would be down for some cut mix! Ya Naps thanks for the chance!

Dunno if it's too late but

Height: 6 ft
Weight: 202
BF: 12ish%
Years training: 10
Style: Jump around, I mix up my workouts about every 2 months.

It has to be 4 cycles I have done. The first cycle was a bust, underdosed or fake. The guy bounced as soon as he sent me the product. The other 2 were a learning experience on how to just get bigger, but diet was the issue and I gained too much fat on cycle for my liking even though I was around 220. The 4th (current) is the one I've made the most gains while staying lean and not having my waist gain a pound. I've learned a lot from people like 5150 and ex88 with training and diet and what to do when I need a bump. I've been busting my ass pretty hard in the gym, and looking to make some more gains.

I've give a 100% honest review, ask 5150 he knows me. I don't BS around. I didn't find the blends (maybe looking in the wrong area) but I did a test/mast blend before and loved it. If that is something you have I would love to try that.

I'm really up for anything besides winny and tren. I've never tried tren because of sides and I plan to try it but most likely at a lower dose then what a blend would be.

I'm by no means the biggest guy around here, but I have learned quite a bit from reading here and know enough to know exactly what I'm doing and how to do it.

Any blend that had to do with "cutting" agent in it would be something I would like. I've only bulked, bulked, bulked but I've decided I want to try to be as lean as possible while trying to gain clean muscle mass.

Tough call on who should get the chance to be a tester. Gonna be out most of the day but I have sent my list of choices to GXR and he hopefully will be able to get his list together and post something today if his wife feels better.

Congrats to those that make it onto the tester list, to those that didn't, it was close. Enjoy the testing, looking forward to the logs.

The guys we picked are:
1. RockShawn
2. crazyotter
3. dirtwarrior
4. muscleicon
5. blergs
6. mountkeystone
7.lllkid

Please send me a pm with your cycle and what product you want to try so I know how many to send out to you.

Hell yes, congrats to those selected!! Get that info to GXR and let's get some logs rolling!!!

Back