• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

theCaptn's RnM refund thread

IML Gear Cream!
Nope, taint action.

Captain can we get these thread taken care of since its done now please.

IML Gear Cream!
What do you mean by taken care of?
He wants u to Fix it so no one can see them or delete post against him...your in his pocket..:daydream::coffee:

You got the refund right? I sent you an extra 100$ , bcause i know you have like 7 kids right? :paddle:

2 kids . . appreciate the extra.

Hey my good pal withoutrulers is still waiting for his order too . . you'll be getting him sorted out next?

Raws still owes me big time as well...I think i've been respectful to him long enough..

2 kids . . appreciate the extra.

Hey my good pal withoutrulers is still waiting for his order too . . you'll be getting him sorted out next?
:coffee:

his elite membership is gone now because he don't have an avatar...

he'll be gone under raws nic right here before too long and start all over under another nic..But me being a Troll of all Trolls, you can bet your sweet ass old Rednack will find his ass..

his elite membership is gone now because he don't have an avatar...

he'll be gone under raws nic right here before too long and start all over under another nic..But me being a Troll of all Trolls, you can bet your sweet ass old Rednack will find his ass..

He might come back as 'RAWS n Rednack'

I got the word China is closed. No one is getting there stuff until it opens again

Back