• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren lovers who hate tren anxiety/anxiousness

IML Gear Cream!
I don't seem to get anxiety from tren-a. I do get aggressive at times, feel tired and lethargic a lot, and have elevated blood pressure. I have some trouble sleeping, but a before bed injection of GHRP-2/6 pretty much eliminates that.

Did your brother drink a lot or do you know what happened?

It started out with really really bad insomnia. Kid couldn't sleep if his life depended on it. He went through therapy and tried everything to sleep normally. Long story short, he would drop 8mg of clonopin before bed...and chase it down with a half bottle of vodka. It worked for him, and he fell asleep much easier. Until the one day he didn't wake up. He also had a slight panic disorder....sad really.

/V

It started out with really really bad insomnia. Kid couldn't sleep if his life depended on it. He went through therapy and tried everything to sleep normally. Long story short, he would drop 8mg of clonopin before bed...and chase it down with a half bottle of vodka. It worked for him, and he fell asleep much easier. Until the one day he didn't wake up. He also had a slight panic disorder....sad really.

/V

Damn man, thats very sad to hear.

I went through a significant emotional event back in 2004, xanax was the only thing that allowed me to function normally during the day or sleep at night, lived that way for a long time so I can definitely relate. Getting off was not too difficult for me, when my situation got better the anxiety laxed and my natural sleep pattern was restored as I weaned myself off.

My condolences to you and yours for your brother.

I worked for Wells Fargo bank for a while in the 90's. I had a teller in my region that took a Valium and drank a glass of wine a passed in her sleep. Cause of death was lorazepam and alcohol mixture. There's a reason they put those labels on the side of the bottles. A lot of people mix alcohol and pills thinking it will never happen to them. I can't stand alcohol. I like to puff the spinach!

I worked for Wells Fargo bank for a while in the 90's. I had a teller in my region that took a Valium and drank a glass of wine a passed in her sleep. Cause of death was lorazepam and alcohol mixture. There's a reason they put those labels on the side of the bottles. A lot of people mix alcohol and pills thinking it will never happen to them. I can't stand alcohol. I like to puff the spinach!

Goes to show it only takes one drink to take your life when using these powerful benzos...not for everyone obviously, but it just isn't worth the risk.

And thank you all for your condolences.

/V

^ ditto victor. I failed to mention my condolences brother.. Much respect!

I found that I should drop .25mg every 2 weeks. That's what I've been doing...still a long road ahead.

/V

At one point I could go like a week or two without it...I would only take it when I had serious issues. Just seems like the more you throw at life, or that it throws at you, the more you end up needing it. It?s nice to get down on your dose so you can stash a little away. Never know when you might need a cushion.

Sorry to hear about your bro. Benzos are really really safe....as long as you do not mix them with certain drugs. I know it jives fine with herb. Alcohol is a bad idea even though I will have one or two now and then. The big one is benzos and cocaine. That is the cocktail that kills many people. It is very rare to have someone die or be at the ER off just a benzo.

IML Gear Cream!

Lorazepam is actually the generic for Ativan. Valium is brand for Diazepam. Same family of drug however I'd pick the Diazepam or Valium for my own needs. None the less her situation is very rare but for sure something worth taking note of especially from people that take these drugs lightly, or rarely. I dont drink too often anymore because it makes me anxious, and if I've had more than two I dont feel comfortable taking it so I end up suffering. Just not worth it for me.

I know a kid I went to school with that died from a mixture of vodka and Norco. Different class of drug all together, but still a cocktail of pills and booze. I guess he used to do this often and same story one day it just didn't work right and he died.

One of these years I hope my state adopts the medical MJ laws so I can get away from big pharma too.

At one point I could go like a week or two without it...I would only take it when I had serious issues. Just seems like the more you throw at life, or that it throws at you, the more you end up needing it. It?s nice to get down on your dose so you can stash a little away. Never know when you might need a cushion.

Sorry to hear about your bro. Benzos are really really safe....as long as you do not mix them with certain drugs. I know it jives fine with herb. Alcohol is a bad idea even though I will have one or two now and then. The big one is benzos and cocaine. That is the cocktail that kills many people. It is very rare to have someone die or be at the ER off just a benzo.

It's never just a benzo, always a mix with something else like you said....aside from an OD. Yeah, lots of folks who use blow often use a benzo at the tail end of the evening. And usually liquor is involved as well as it goes hand in hand with blow for those who use it.

/V

Lorazepam is actually the generic for Ativan. Valium is brand for Diazepam. Same family of drug however I'd pick the Diazepam or Valium for my own needs. None the less her situation is very rare but for sure something worth taking note of especially from people that take these drugs lightly, or rarely. I dont drink too often anymore because it makes me anxious, and if I've had more than two I dont feel comfortable taking it so I end up suffering. Just not worth it for me.

I know a kid I went to school with that died from a mixture of vodka and Norco. Different class of drug all together, but still a cocktail of pills and booze. I guess he used to do this often and same story one day it just didn't work right and he died.

One of these years I hope my state adopts the medical MJ laws so I can get away from big pharma too.

My bad ...* diazepam

It's never just a benzo, always a mix with something else like you said....aside from an OD. Yeah, lots of folks who use blow often use a benzo at the tail end of the evening. And usually liquor is involved as well as it goes hand in hand with blow for those who use it.

/V

True story....hey I just noticed your signature...RIP Mikhal...What an awesome person. I still can't believe he is gone. They don?t make many like that guy. Just an awesome loving man.

True story....hey I just noticed your signature...RIP Mikhal...What an awesome person. I still can't believe he is gone. They don?t make many like that guy. Just an awesome loving man.

He was one of my closest friends, knew him in real life. He truly was one of the most talented guys I have ever met, both in the ring and on stage. As he would say....REAL TALK!

/V

damn..

i've never lost a bro, i'll never know how lucky i am

I talked with Mikhal on the phone a few different times. What an awesome guy. RIP Tev.

I am currently doing a tren run and it always messes with my sleep. I have to take Xanax as well and it does help. I love the recomp Tren give me though.

He was one of my closest friends, knew him in real life. He truly was one of the most talented guys I have ever met, both in the ring and on stage. As he would say....REAL TALK!

/V

Sadly we never met in person. We've spent some hours on the phone BS'ing. Real cool guy to say the least.

Would like to have a member who likes tren, but suffers from tren induced anxiety

to test a product out in combination with trenbolone (acetate/ennathate) for

remedying anxiousness and nervousness from tren administration. The ingredients in Sustain Alpha Gel

(namely 7,8 benzoflavone) induce anxiolytic effects through GABAergic pathways.

The user should feel, calm, chill and in control. Too many people forgo this king aas and

it would be cool if a product like a highly absorbed topical could alleviate symptoms.

Sensitive tren users interested?

-Matt
I can personally attest to the anxiolytic effects, and yes I use to take benzos...

IML Gear Cream!
dont benzos mess up your REM tho... thats the most important part of your sleep when your natural gh rises ect... still better then no sleep i guess iv just started tren and will be picking up some benzos very shortly as my sleep is already effected on day 5

dont benzos mess up your REM tho... thats the most important part of your sleep when your natural gh rises ect... still better then no sleep i guess iv just started tren and will be picking up some benzos very shortly as my sleep is already effected on day 5

Probably true, but what would you rather? REM-less sleep or NO sleep? I prefer the former.

I would try other options before turning to benzos. Give melatonin a try, I also found that Rozerem is really effective. I would try those before using benzos or opiates. IMHO. Can't hurt to try! (Rozerem takes a few days to work)

/V

I've read it does, but I dont know what dose it takes to do this. I take xanax 2mg at night and I have had a sleep study done and I am in the normal ranges. However I do have apnea but not related to xanax. Another thing to think about is apnea and its causes. Risk of apnea increases as testosterone increases. I'd be curious how tren would affect sleep apnea if test can cause issues.

I would try other options before turning to benzos. Give melatonin a try, I also found that Rozerem is really effective. I would try those before using benzos or opiates. IMHO. Can't hurt to try! (Rozerem takes a few days to work)

/V

is meletonin or rozeram prescrpition here in the uk? my doc will give me sleeping tabs on perscription they are the class weaker then benzos and still knock me out i havnt had them in ages as i havnt needed them tho.. but he only gives me half a pack at a time.. i can get benzos cheap cheap but yeah ur right id rather have something far less taxing on my body that does the same job.. il look into them bro

Probably true, but what would you rather? REM-less sleep or NO sleep? I prefer the former.

yeah deinatly have rem less sleep then none.. problem with no - little sleep in that it takes a few days to catch up with you then you feel like shit!

is meletonin or rozeram prescrpition here in the uk?

Not sure about the UK, but melatonin is OTC here in the states, it should be there as well. Rozeram is given via script, it's basically the same as melatonin....just far stronger. It's very safe to use and your doc shouldn't have a problem giving it to you. I use the stuff a few days before I start using tren, and falling asleep is much easier. I'd really look into it before jumping on the benzos bro.

/V

/V

I think everyone should try other options besides highly addictive benzos...

I take 2-3 pumps of sustain alpha gel before bed now because I get so stressed and high string before bed from clients emails and work that I wont fall asleep.

This stuff basically sedates me and mellows me out enough to just drift my ass into the bed and plop down and I am OUT!

-Matt

Are you suffering from anxiety or restlessness at night? From tren or just in general?

-matt

6mg is on the high side, but I need it. Been on it for 16 years and prob won't ever come off (PTSD). I also have to take clonopin to keep me asleep at night, I was on 8mg of that as well, now down to 2mg before bed. The reason I don't suggest using benzos is because of how addictive they are, and kicking the habit can often result in things like convulsions and death if not done correctly. I function perfectly normal when I have my meds, if I don't have em...I usually end up in the ER. Sucks...

/V
This is COMPLETELY true.. I would never advise someone to start on benzos just so they could take a steroid.. Even though I take 10-20mg of valium at night... I need it medically or I wouldn't be taking it... between opiates and benzos, it's two things you don't want to become dependent on if you can possibly help it! They can both wreak havoc when you try to come off of them. I'm working on coming off opiates now(after being on them pretty much the entire last 3 years... for medical reasons, not recreational use), it sucks bad!!!
I think Matt is really on to something here with this supp he is marketing. Again, it is something I would personally try if I were affected in that way(I have different types of sides from tren, no real anxiety)... I hope it works as well as it is believed to, it could greatly help a lot of people, and keep them from getting hooked(physically dependent.. it is much worse than addiction.. you can mentally get past addiction, you can't do that with physical dependence!).

Back