• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what can i legaly eat to increase my testosterone?

Funny this came up though. This guy jumped me about 2 or 3 months ago, and I let it slide. I saw him again Friday and I was ready to beat the shit out of him if he started anything, but of course he was being as nice to me as he could be.

If i could get it to that point....I really wouldnt mind peeing on this guy. I anticipate that he is going to be nice as hell to me the next time i see him.Thats how people normaly do anfter somethin like this. but thanks yall I appreciate allt he advice.

If i could get it to that point....I really wouldnt mind peeing on this guy. I anticipate that he is going to be nice as hell to me the next time i see him.Thats how people normaly do anfter somethin like this. but thanks yall I appreciate allt he advice.

It's the way of the jedi...

or samuri - I'm not sure which.

I think there are other issues worth discussing here, but if you're strictly looking to increase testosterine and get pissed at the drop of a hat I can seriously recommend NHA Stack (or ActivaTe with Novedex) NOTE: Not Nolvadex! Big difference!

I bought some, planning to run a cycle of it for 8 weeks. 3 weeks into it I was ready to kill someone, morning to night. I had to stop taking it. It was too much.

To double-check that it was the ActivaTe/Novedex, and not just life pulling my strings, I tried it again recently. 10days into it, same shit. I break out in deep painful spots and I'm a-n-g-r-y.

And I'm never angry.

That shit definitely works. I don't like it. But it works.

Just learn from this, and don't make the same mistake next time. Every real man has to take a good ass whoopin at least once in his life, this was yours. I got mine about 6 months ago... really makes you step back and put things into perspective, makes you realize that your more durable than you think. Also makes you realize that fighting can be pretty dangerous. its good that you try to avoid fights... keep that mentality and I'm sure they will be few and far between. However realize that there is a time that you have to protect your self, and take every advantage you can get.

Just my two cents....

I think there are other issues worth discussing here, but if you're strictly looking to increase testosterine and get pissed at the drop of a hat I can seriously recommend NHA Stack (or ActivaTe with Novedex) NOTE: Not Nolvadex! Big difference!

I bought some, planning to run a cycle of it for 8 weeks. 3 weeks into it I was ready to kill someone, morning to night. I had to stop taking it. It was too much.

To double-check that it was the ActivaTe/Novedex, and not just life pulling my strings, I tried it again recently. 10days into it, same shit. I break out in deep painful spots and I'm a-n-g-r-y.

And I'm never angry.

That shit definitely works. I don't like it. But it works.
Any side affects? How is it on the liver?

You're welcome to whatever's left of mine if you want it. PM me.

IML Gear Cream!
actualy INCREASING ur sexual activety will raise ur test production. And eat loads of saturated fat and zinc good source is red meat for thouse.
And taking Coleus Forskohlii 50mg 3 times per day is proven to leave more free test in ur system. And by loading up on brocoli u will lower eostrogen leaving u also with more free test levels.

actualy INCREASING ur sexual activety will raise ur test production. And eat loads of saturated fat and zinc good source is red meat for thouse.
And taking Coleus Forskohlii 50mg 3 times per day is proven to leave more free test in ur system. And by loading up on brocoli u will lower eostrogen leaving u also with more free test levels.
Seconded.

Added note: a nasty side effect of longterm zinc overdosing is stomach cancer.

Learn how to defend yourself

I wouldn't worry about the testosterone, just learn a decent martial art and then the head lock thing isn't a problem.

Most of the reasonable one teach grappling and locks / holds. Wing Chung, Taekwondo, Karate, Tang So Do, Jujitsu, Judo, Hapkido. It's gunna take a few years but put in the effort.

And it good cardio training.

cheers
graeme

:dont: Testosteron is for ladies...we have something better in Czech Rep lol

Back