• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's wrong with people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by gr81
jesus man, beating up circus midget, stabbing yourself with knives, I don't kno what you are talking to me about. you are the one that is hardcore. ha ha. screwball..:nut: :spaz: maybe you should just chill for a bit so you don't hurt yourself. ha ha

I'm my own worst enemy G. hahahaha

tisk tisk., what would your wife say if she saw you hitting on greek internet chicks! ha ha j/k. be careful with teh knives bro. Hey I just went up shootin yesterday fire. It was good times alright. Shot off the M4 assault rifle and some semi auto shot guns. Hell ya boy:yes:

sounds like you had a "blast" G. hahahaha Get a little more practice and I'll let you join my posse'.

prerequisits to Join Fire's Posse.

English major prereq:
Eubonics 101
Advanced gansta Rap Eubonics

Social Studies Prereqs
Law Enforcements criminal code translation
Law Enforcement Beat geologies.
. knowledge of their routes and stops
Gangsta colors and turf boundaries 101
Gangsta hand signals and body movements 101
automatic handgun Drive-By 101
Advanced fully auto Mac-10 Drive-By 102
This class stresses accuracy.

History
Criminal record kept current

Health and Fitness
Running from 5-0 101
Running from rival gang members 101
Advanced running from rival Gang members 102
Requires 90% accuracy in the Stop, Drop,Fire, Up and Run technique.

That is semester 1 and 2.

Hey it sounds like I am already pretty damn qualified for yo crew man. whatchou thank. I got tha talk, I gots da walk, Yoouuu knoooww. and no doubt I got a sheet longer than Capone, ya dig. I am shootin straight too. Nailing my targets. I am ready Fire. lol. Who else we gonna recruit?? :D

Well your not a soldier dawg,, Your a leutenant. I can only think of one person worthy of membership to such a distinguished organization.. TEV! Whatcha think bra!!! Anyone in mind? they have to be straight shooten spit throwen niggas that don't give a rats azz about nutten but the crew.

hello fellows. Why golly I would ever so love to be in your club as well. My mother says she will make cookies.

Originally posted by firestorm
Greek baby maybe you and I can get together and you can massage my boo boo shoulder. I'll save your the agony of massaging my boo boo hip. lol

:funny: greeky does NOT play with married men!

:scratch: Something stinks around here.
I keep reading this thread,and I see so much bullshit flowing...
" All I have is my word and my balls"give me a brake. Then you only have balls and that's it 'cus your word is mud dude.I see so many versions of what you tried to make people believe of what you said or did not say I stopped counting.

Oh sorry,I WAS JUST FUCKING WITH YOU,I never meant anything I said...

Ever of heard of this old tale "Peter and the Wolf"??
This kid (Peter) was in the mountain and just for fun he decided he would yell "WOLF" to see how long it would take people to get there and save him...Blah,blah,blah,skip over the boaring parts,well he did this twice and people gave him shit when they realised that he was JUST PLAYING WITH THEM.
Time went by and he was in the mountains again,well this time he did meet a real wolf and he yelled for help,but the villagers figured he was JUST PLAYING WITH THEM and did not go to Peter's plee as the wolf mutilated him and killed him...
Not a good storyteller but do you get the drift of what I'm saying???
Don't fuck with people...

Tony,sorry,but who made you head honcho here and just because you show up on a thread everything is A OK???

It's not.

That is why PRINCE can pull the plugg on my account.
Dero does not exist here...

It use to be a good place,but it changed.
Too bad.

IML Gear Cream!
prerequisits to Join Fire's Posse.

English major prereq:
Eubonics 101
Advanced gansta Rap Eubonics

Social Studies Prereqs
Law Enforcements criminal code translation
Law Enforcement Beat geologies.
. knowledge of their routes and stops
Gangsta colors and turf boundaries 101
Gangsta hand signals and body movements 101
automatic handgun Drive-By 101
Advanced fully auto Mac-10 Drive-By 102
This class stresses accuracy.

History
Criminal record kept current

Health and Fitness
Running from 5-0 101
Running from rival gang members 101
Advanced running from rival Gang members 102
Requires 90% accuracy in the Stop, Drop,Fire, Up and Run technique.

That is semester 1 and 2.
oh shit fuck yeah...funny as hell...Now fire has become the teach and gr the student ..lol

Oh come on Dero,, you points are noted and correct but man this is getting out of hand. One bad thread does not make IM a bad place. It hasn't changed. Every Board gets threads like this. Relax man and just drop it. Same goes for you to GR8. NO more shit from anyone and that includes me. I said above this is absolutely not worth loosing a friend over and I believe that. i've since made light of it and moved on so why can't you guys???
Now,,,,,Dero your a fiesty old dude like me so do you want to join my Crew or not????????? I promise that any drive bys we do, you do not have to sit next to GR8. You can drive. I'll ride shotgun and Gr8 can sit in the back busten caps out the side window. Whadda ya say???

Originally posted by greekblondechic
:funny: greeky does NOT play with married men!
Greeky should START!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I promise that any drive bys we do, you do not have to sit next to GR8. You can drive. I'll ride shotgun and Gr8 can sit in the back busten caps out the side window. Whadda ya say???
OMG man my stomach hurts..this is some of ur funniest shit yet

Originally posted by oaktownboy
oh shit fuck yeah...funny as hell...Now fire has become the teach and gr the student ..lol

Naaa G is still the teacher but history has show that some of the best leaders were not the teachers at 1st only warriors.

Originally posted by oaktownboy
OMG man my stomach hurts..this is some of ur funniest shit yet
Well I'm glad you think so Oakster,, I just hope Dero thinks so.

GR8 I hope your satisfied,, you got Deros hair all up in curlers you bastard!!! You better say your sorry or he will ride his mountain bike straight up your anal passageway you heartless women seat stealing son of a gansta!!!!!

Originally posted by Dero
:scratch: Something stinks around here.
I keep reading this thread,and I see so much bullshit flowing...
" All I have is my word and my balls"give me a brake. Then you only have balls and that's it 'cus your word is mud dude.I see so many versions of what you tried to make people believe of what you said or did not say I stopped counting.

Oh sorry,I WAS JUST FUCKING WITH YOU,I never meant anything I said...

Ever of heard of this old tale "Peter and the Wolf"??
This kid (Peter) was in the mountain and just for fun he decided he would yell "WOLF" to see how long it would take people to get there and save him...Blah,blah,blah,skip over the boaring parts,well he did this twice and people gave him shit when they realised that he was JUST PLAYING WITH THEM.
Time went by and he was in the mountains again,well this time he did meet a real wolf and he yelled for help,but the villagers figured he was JUST PLAYING WITH THEM and did not go to Peter's plee as the wolf mutilated him and killed him...
Not a good storyteller but do you get the drift of what I'm saying???
Don't fuck with people...

Tony,sorry,but who made you head honcho here and just because you show up on a thread everything is A OK???

It's not.

That is why PRINCE can pull the plugg on my account.
Dero does not exist here...

It use to be a good place,but it changed.
Too bad.

say what you say motha fucka, but check the record. that shit 'll speak for itself.

^i'm sure that's exactly what he wanted to hear.:laugh:

This has to be the single most stupid thread I`ve ever seen on here.

It also happens to include the worst case of nuthugging I`ve been unfortunate enough to witness.

Grow the fuck up already.

Yea... this thread buggs. Maybe delete it? lol

IML Gear Cream!
I have to agree peeps. Time to close this thread. I'm sending Prince a PM.

ok but I want to have the last word first!!!

WORD!

Why delete it? Way too much drama to do that.

I mean here we have gr81.......who either lacks the communtication skills/maturity to explain his position clearly, or just disrespects the rest of the members here to the point that he goes out of his way to piss them off.

oaktownboy....who due to his own lack of writing ability instead chooses to simply agree with gr81, then finally gets enough balls to say we all look stupid because no one understands a fucking thing gr81 is on about..........all the time nuthugging to the point that its making even me feel homophobic

Dero gets pissed at this stupid post of the week...

Originally posted by gr81
wait just a minute, let me ask you why the fuck some pregnant women is so much more important than me that I should get up for her hmmmm???? What do I get out of it that I should just immediately jump up for her?

And then gets abused by gr81 for not replying in a calm manner ( like his original post was well thought out and calm himself ).

And then Fire comes in with his tounge firmly placed in gr81 ass.....in fact his head so far up his ass that when he talks he no longer talks like a 40+ white guy, but like a gutter mouthed 13 year old black boy......manages to insult everyone after complaining how we`d insulted a person that has admittted he came in here purely to stir up shit.........um....yeah, nice one.

Delete it? I think it should be made a fucking sticky :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back