• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Which do u blame more for the way kids act these days? Rap, video games..........

Which do u blame more for the way kids act these days?

• Movies

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • The schools

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Sorry ass parents

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • Rap

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • TV (MTV)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Video games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
Mista said:
It is still the kid who chooses to act the way they do
Retard-Stage.jpg

Witmaster said:
Hmmmmmmmmmm I'll disagree 66.66666% giving Foreman the number 1 slot, "shitty parents" the number 2 slot. Number 3 has to go to Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger for not granting clemency to Tookie.
WTF-Army_radio.jpg

Dale Mabry said:
Nice, what be on the drink menu?
Pyrate Rum, Guinness, Sam Adams Cream Stout and Pete's Wicked Ale :thumbs:

ForemanRules said:
Damn... Sorry. There I go forgetting my audience and using big words again. ;)

Maybe you did some stupid things when you were younger Forman, and blamed your parents for it?

Parents can very heavily influence a childs life and behaviour, but it is still the child who acts the way they do.

god hand said:
That's so fuckin wrong

and of course its whitey fault! We dont run shit:bulb:

nah, you just ru"I"n everthing! :)

Witmaster said:
Damn... Sorry. There I go forgetting my audience and using big words again. ;)
Gay-And_Communist.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:
This is your only good post this year

That was very mean...

Gay%20Batman.jpg

And very ghey.

Oh, that's perfect!

And they said Wil Smith couldn't be Superman. :lol:

No. 1 reason... So-called child psychologists that publish books about child raising that condemn any form of punishment. Todays kids fear nothing because they haven't been taught to fear anything. When I was a kid, I was afraid of the principal at school, therefore, I did nothing wrong. I was also afraid of getting whacked by my parents, therefore, I did nothing wrong. I was afraid of police officers, therefore, I did nothing wrong.

Todays kids don't respect authority or adults because the adults raising them either haven't taught them any different or someone told them they shouldn't teach it.

Flex said:
It's funny you ask, because I work at a h.s. and have this conversation ALL the time.

I didn't graduate from h.s. that long ago (only 6yrs), yet I notice that the kids act how I acted in when I was in middle school. They are SO irresponsible, SO immature and straight childish.

There are many reasons why kids act the way they do. But the top one has to be parenting. Not saying that the parents are bad people, but they just didn't raise their child right. BUT, parents are not the only ones to blame. Society has a huge impact on how a child grows up. I think the next biggest thing is how everything in society nowadays is made to be convenient. Nowadays you can get ANYTHING in the world you want with the click of a button.
When I was in h.s., having a CD player and buying your favorite CD to listen to was a big deal. Now, kids have tiny mp3's that hold 10,000 songs, videos, pictures, email etc and fit in their pockets...all with the click of a button.
When i was in h.s., we had to make time to talk to people on the phone when we were home. Now EVERY single kid in the entire school has a cell phone.
So i beileve society's natural progression towards making everything more convenient has ironically led to the ultimate destruction of our youth...
"I ain't sayin' kids are goldiggers....but they ain't messin' wit no broke broke"

just my .02

FLEX

These damn kids today!!

11.gif

Rob_NC said:
No. 1 reason... So-called child psychologists that publish books about child raising that condemn any form of punishment. Todays kids fear nothing because they haven't been taught to fear anything. When I was a kid, I was afraid of the principal at school, therefore, I did nothing wrong. I was also afraid of getting whacked by my parents, therefore, I did nothing wrong. I was afraid of police officers, therefore, I did nothing wrong.

Todays kids don't respect authority or adults because the adults raising them either haven't taught them any different or someone told them they shouldn't teach it.

Well said!

Rob_NC said:

I remember when I was in middle school that the principal could drag you by the arm to the office if you fucked up. I also remember having co-principals in high school that you just wanted nothing to do with. I got along with them because they knew my older brother, but I do remember several people getting on their bad side and it wasn't pretty.

My dad spanked me when I was a kid, I don't think there was anything wrong with it. I don't intend on spanking children when I have them, but I won't rule it out. Someone here mentioned that some kids are just bad which I believe to be true, it is just up to the parents to remedy the situation early before things get out of hand.

Mista said:
Maybe you did some stupid things when you were younger Forman, and blamed your parents for it?

Parents can very heavily influence a childs life and behaviour, but it is still the child who acts the way they do.
You need to go to school

I think da kids is da way dey is for a lotta factors. It ain'st just one.

Culture comprises many things....

It's the schools, and the parents, and the rich, who spoil their children, and the white trash who influence their children, and the other racial trash who influence their children.

It seems like everything is degenerating into the U.N.

Kim Jong Il: Hans Brix? Oh no! Oh, herro. Great to see you again, Hans!
Hans Blix: Mr. Il, I was supposed to be allowed to inspect your palace today, but your guards won't let me enter certain areas.
Kim Jong Il: Hans, Hans, Hans! We've been frew this a dozen times. I don't have any weapons of mass destwuction, OK Hans?
Hans Blix: Then let me look around, so I can ease the UN's collective mind. I'm sorry, but the UN must be firm with you. Let me in, or else.
Kim Jong Il: Or else what?
Hans Blix: Or else we will be very angry with you... and we will write you a letter, telling you how angry we are.

Little Wing said:
funny this thread is here kids n schools ... my son is 8, is in third grade and has adhd and oppositional defiance disorder. he refused to take his coat off at lunch. he was coming down w a fever n was cold. 3 women held him down n forcibly removed his coat then dragged him to a closet n locked him in the dark till his teacher came n got him. his teacher said he was wailing for his mom. noone bothered to call me i live 500 ft from the school. the police just left here a bit ago cuz i called them to make a report about the bruises he is covered with.
Damn it, I just saw this thread now but what the hell is wrong with those people? Like Manic said, you cant go out and murder everyone because you are a single parent.

Nice Hat V

Rob_NC said:

good post, Rob...what a flash-back...had a VP who had his paddle up on the wall. We all knew it was there.....wide, with metal studs on it. Rumor was, that was what he would paddle u with...so...didn't get outta line...

I also got 'whacked' a few times by my father as a kid..leaned that lesson pretty quickly too.

My buddy, who has a head strong son always pushes mom to see how far he can get wtih her. Tries it with dad...but found out the hard way..a few times....that dad does not put up with it.

I say it all starts at home. It is the job of the parent(s) to set what is right from wrong and set boundaries. There are consequences to negative actions and rewards to good actions.

ROFL, someone voted for rap.

Witmaster said:
Nice Hat V
Thank you, for a long time bunnies and hats were enemies. Many disturbing incidents involving magicians hats and an innocent bunny.

Vieope said:
Thank you, for a long time bunnies and hats were enemies. Many disturbing incidents involving magicians hats and an innocent bunny.

I can relate. As a young magician I practiced the rabbit in the hat trick. Then one day I got bored of magic. A few weeks later there was a terrible smell comming from under the bed. It was the hat, and....

Back