• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who gets treated like a freak in public

IML Gear Cream!
You guys are on a different level of freak than I am. I used to be a swoldier like you ngrs but I was recently treated like a "freak" because I was all balls deep in my navel at Barnes & Noble. Shit can change motherfuckers! Keep your head on a swivel.

I cant even sit Indian style...

Never get treated any different in public nor do I care to. Only time people notice is at the beach. Maybe I just need to get bigger like you freaks with all this attention.

Never get treated any different in public nor do I care to. Only time people notice is at the beach. Maybe I just need to get bigger like you freaks with all this attention.

I'm surprised you don't get swamped for autographs. Those jack links commercials are pretty popular ;)

Warrior

This is a funny thread. Worth a bump. The only time I get treated like a freak is when I am eating. I am the messiest eater alive. If food doesn't get on me the first bite it will on the last bite for sure.

th

My husband is this way with food..srsly winds up with food in his eyebrows. I'm like " the fuck"..

I'm probably old enough now that I'm outside of any group of people who would approach me to act like I'm a freak, and floating 265-270 I'm not. But every now and then, leaving the gym, someone may rant on about how they used to be in shape or I may get asked how I do it - usually by people who will never, ever do it (if you're over 30 and you have to ask how do you make it to the gym....).

But, every time this has happened I feel that people are entirely over-reacting. If you vaguely go to the gym, someone at some point will be amazed and make a comment about it. It gets harder when you have kids and/or a time consuming job, but if you really love something, you will do what you can to find a way even if it means circuit training.

IML Gear Cream!
My response to the how much can you bench question is always not that much. I don't wanna feed into the ego bullshit. It's always the fckin weirdest ppl 2.

I like that one, or I'll come out with "at least 135, I'm sure of it."

Back