• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Wisdom Teeth

IML Gear Cream!
No me neither. Drugs arent cool! :gosh:

i could write a book on drugs.....not really, but maybe a chapter

Seems a lot of us fitness types are ex burn-outs. :)

burnout is an extreme word----I know people who seriously have mush for brains....

Just an expression

Well, this turned into a drugs thread real quick. :shake:

I dont know how all you recovered so quickly. I had all four pulled last year. It sucked, I woke up towards the end of the surgery, and I heard crunching noises. The doc shattered my teeth to pieces to get them out. It was too much for me that I passed out again. My cheeks were swollen for over a week. I couldn't eat jack, glad its over with though. Also, the prescription sucked, didnt work so I gave them to a friend.

I only have 2... And I can keep em as far as I know. Cappo's story makes me scurred now :gosh:

My jaw is pretty small. I will ask my dentist next time I go. Now I keep thinking about crunching :shake:

Vicodin? I had that when I had my carpal tunnel surgery ppphht baby aspirin packs more of a punch.

Var said:

Or current :wave:

Var said:

Or still are :wave:

aggies1ut said:
As long as you jaw is large enough, you should have no probs keeping your wisdom teeth. Mine never fully came in, but if they had, all of my teeth would have been impacted because my jaw is too small.

yea my mouth is huge :chomp: but my wisdom tooth had big cavity in it. otherwise i wouldnt have had to have them taken out. its just hard to keep them brushed good without gagging yourself. i dont know how you women do it :shrug: :lol:

You're supposed to........brush.......teeth???:eek:
I just rinse mine out every morning with some cofee.:shrug: And both of them seem to be doing just fine. :thumb:

bulletproof1 said:
yea my mouth is huge :chomp: but my wisdom tooth had big cavity in it. otherwise i wouldnt have had to have them taken out. its just hard to keep them brushed good without gagging yourself. i dont know how you women do it :shrug: :lol:
The few, the proud, the very talented :rofl:

Back