• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Z re-seller busted?

Z gimmicks will arrive shortly to smooth over any concerns

It was a reseller/remailer of legit EP products - He didn't brew anything for me.

He was getting it all in bulk for domestic reshipping - that's all

EP gear was never home brewed - it's a professional Line , entirely made in a professional pharma lab and professionals

It's potency , smoothness and PG quality is the obvious proof.

- WP - I wonder whats's your brewing production conditions and semi products look like ... ??? :D

take a break with those cheap competition moves on me.

Besides - that busted dom. guy was working for some other sources and had his own serious scale operation/production.

(He worked for me kinda part time , only as reshipper , never as a brewer)

Z.

Z, the vids showed EP labels on rolls!! Who you trying to fool?

It's funny how your english has improved overnight...

Did this guy keep records? You gave him shipping info somehow right?

IML Gear Cream!
Dear Z. asia pharma is gmp made..you cans ee video..also BD is GMP,you can see video..all other prods we sale in my shop are big world pharmacys names..so we do not sale 1 product made home or garage like this bust videos!
i suggest you to make video of your gmp prods so guys can buy more from you ;)

Z, the vids showed EP labels on rolls!! Who you trying to fool?

It's funny how your english has improved overnight...

he dont need to save any ship,they did..DEA and cops there can track internet connection..its NSA country man ;)

I suggest Z delete all records/accounts from his site!

Rambo - my man :) - You won't get my free tshirt cause you post childish BS , besides we didn't make XS version for tiny porkchops like you - sorry :D

Do u think at all before u post ?? you think that my guy was labeling bulk bottles of EP ???

He was receiving a ready product + original labels , isn't that obvious ??

- WP , there's no point to shit on one another , don't u think ?? I just ask you not to take adventage of this situation that could also happen to you - let's be civil and don't waste time on burning one another.

As to english style - Do you think im alone in this operation ?? There's a tight crew and we all speak eng.

Z.

Sorry in advance , but i have to focus on this temp. setback and propably wont address or escalate any motre ridiculous topics

Z.

Ok Z thats why you were sucking my cock over PMs trying to recruit me, but that was with bad english so maybe it was one of your gimmicks...or maybe this is a gimmick...

The video shows labels, empty vials, raws, and equipment to brew...again who are you trying to fool???

Plus since your shit is "pharma" why would it come unlabeled and he would need to label it?

Your logic is flawed, do you think at all before you post?

http://wishtv.com/2014/08/13/court-d...-all-over-u-s/

Court documents: Rushville man admits to distributing steroids ‘all over U.S.’

By Bennett HaeberlePublished: August 13, 2014, 6:31 pm
Related Coverage

RUSHVILLE, Ind. (WISH) — A Rushville man told investigators he made up to $2,000 a week making and distributing packages of anabolic steroids that were shipped all across the United States, according to court records obtained by I-Team 8.

In court records filed Tuesday, David Starkey admits he began distributing and making anabolic steroids last November after a friend connected him to a man named “Z” in Poland. Starkey claimed “Z” would supply him with money – usually $900 – via Western Union and the “stuff.” Starkey added that he would distribute 10 to 20 packages of steroids a week, according to the records.

Starkey, 39, and his wife, Holly, 34, were arrested Tuesday and charged with dealing a controlled substance in additional to four other charges. Investigators called the bust the largest seizure of anabolic steroids in the state of Indiana. Law enforcement sources later called the bust was “significant” and noted it had international ties.
Holly Starkey bonded out of jail Tuesday, but declined to speak to an I-Team 8 reporter at her home.

“This is private property please leave,” she said. From jail, David Starkey declined a request to be interviewed.

Until now, it was unclear how authorities netted the bust
However, the 11-page court filing states that authorities conducted a “controlled delivery” of fake steroids at Starkey’s home Tuesday morning. The real package of steroids had already been seized in California. Earlier in the day, Starkey was seen dropping off 12 packages at the Rushville post office. Starkey later told investigators they contained vials of steroids, the court records state.

Rushville Police, U.S. Postal Service inspectors and members of the DEA also detailed how – after making the delivery – they conducted a search warrant and seized several pounds of pill, powdered and liquid steroids, along with $9058 in cash. Starkey later told investigators “some of the money is from drug proceeds but not all of it.”
Here’s a portion of the court records which spell out how Starkey said the alleged operation worked:

“Starkey advised that Z would pay him $10 per package of viles (sic) that he distributed and $5 per package of pills that he would distribute for Z in the U.S. Starkey advised that he assumed that this was illegal but stated that he had no money and no job and he had to do what he had to do. Starkey advises that he does not like drugs and does not like kids doing drugs. Starkey advises that he does not know who is getting this stuff and how safe it is.”

According to the records, Starkey told Z he was without a job and Z forwarded him $500, telling him to buy supplies used to manufacture the steroids. Starkey later told investigators he used his wife’s credit cards to make the purchases. Starkey’s wife, Holly, denied any knowledge of David’s alleged operation, the court records state.
DEA agent Dennis Wichern said investigators believe most of the steroids came from China.

“It truly is the emerging new arena,” said Wichern, adding that steroids are just part of a growing Internet-based market for synthetic drugs like Spice and M-bomb. “You don’t know what they are, people are getting sick and disease from them. That wasn’t a pharmaceutical lab run by a legitimate pharmacists, that was a guy in his kitchen making dope.”

At last check Wednesday, it was not clear when Holly or David Starkey would appear in court. It could be as early as Thursday, jail officials said.

I was going to post, but I see you beat me to the punch.

Ok Z thats why you were sucking my cock over PMs trying to recruit me, but that was with bad english so maybe it was one of your gimmicks...or maybe this is a gimmick...

The video shows labels, empty vials, raws, and equipment to brew...again who are you trying to fool???

Plus since your shit is "pharma" why would it come unlabeled and he would need to label it?

Your logic is flawed, do you think at all before you post?

You won is argument.
P.S - Go fuck another piggy :)

Z.

What, are you retarded? You forget how you were crying over PMs for me to stop tearing your ass up when I posted the labs proving your gear is under dosed kitchen made garbage? This proves it again....

I'll post the new labs to compare...maybe WP will be interested in sending me some vials to test and we can compare since you are resorting to attacks and insults....

Btw where are your gimmicks?

IML Gear Cream!
Not to get off topic but this is what I hate about what we do. People spend their money on gear that isn't cheap then you find out someone says Oh it's garbage or under dosed or bunk. We are out here spending good money and half the time it's like who the fuck knows if what you're getting is dosed right or if it's eq maybe it's just test it fucking sucks

For all the people who spend money with z I mean is rambo telling the truth is it garbage? Is z telling the truth and it's just sponsor bashing? I will say some sponsors like ama seem to get little or no bashing so I guess that tells something

For all the people who spend money with z I mean is rambo telling the truth is it garbage? Is z telling the truth and it's just sponsor bashing? I will say some sponsors like ama seem to get little or no bashing so I guess that tells something

I have 2 blood tests with review threads, members can vouch that I am not lying nor do I have a reason to. I refused to keep my mouth shut and be insulted, that's why Z's panties are up in a bunch. Check my logs and threads, I'm no bullshitter...

Rambo's a solid dude

Why anyone would buy from Z/PSL after their past record is beyond me.
Some of us are new and haven't been using gear for years. When you enter the forums and search you don't see the past which has been either deleted or drowned out by "its g2g brah" threads/posts...

Guy was stupid anyways. That is why we have storage units and PO Boxes. World Pharma, WTF you doing here anyways? I think it is chicken shit that you know what you are doing is the same business as Z, but yet you just like to put another sponsor down. If you have great customer service why would you need to do that? It should speak for itself, no need to bash. And by the way if Steroids are illegal and you need a script, do you get everyone's script from a license Doctor before you hand them out? The answer is no, you are more concerned about making money. Stop spooking people with your NSA BS. They are more concerned about bigger fish anyways. Stop playing an Angel here. It is disgusting what you are doing.

Guy was stupid anyways. That is why we have storage units and PO Boxes. World Pharma, WTF you doing here anyways? I think it is chicken shit that you know what you are doing is the same business as Z, but yet you just like to put another sponsor down. If you have great customer service why would you need to do that? It should speak for itself, no need to bash. And by the way if Steroids are illegal and you need a script, do you get everyone's script from a license Doctor before you hand them out? The answer is no, you are more concerned about making money. Stop spooking people with your NSA BS. They are more concerned about bigger fish anyways. Stop playing an Angel here. It is disgusting what you are doing.

I wouldn't put it better myself -thanks for inteligent inbut

Z.

Z, all BS aside. Can you answer this question? Some ppl need to know if the DEA is holding their info now.

Z, all BS aside. Can you answer this question? Some ppl need to know if the DEA is holding their info now.
Yes, obviously.

Please stop posting in this thread. You are super close to breaking our rules.

Thanks

Rambo I didn't mean that against you at all. I just get frustrated trying to get good gear. Honestly I bought some euro pharmacy stuff not from z but the anadrol didn't do a single thing even at 150mg a day. Emailed a rep and he said it was just me everyone else had great results so I thought I just was a non responder or something. Now I know

Back